OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

MeMyself&Projects (to be updated continuously)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

MeMyself&I

In other news, I received my Anycubic M5s Pro yesterday and will be setting it up this weekend. The build plate is huge, so I can only imagine what else I will print on it in crispy 14K resolution.

Currently in my que:

- Extra Ayane HS (she's on her way to getting similar treatment as Kasumi)

- Re-print of Honoka HS (going to go a touch bigger)

- Re-print of Kokoro HS (going to go a touch bigger, and I wasn't happy with some details)

- Re-print of Hitomi HS (going to go a touch bigger, and I wasn't happy with some details)

- New character head sculpts: Princess Zelda (BOTW version), Misaki, Elise, Byleth (female version from FE:3 Houses)

- Accessories: Tablets, cellphones, eye glasses, chairs, tables

- Weapons and armor: Fire Emblem Hector's axe Armads, kunai

I'm open to ideas of things I can print accessory-wise. Seriously, there isn't much this printer won't be able to do.

Visisonor

Beautiful wedding photo sequence.

Is that a resin printer? Does the process require extra steps after the actual printing?

MeMyself&I

Visisonor wrote:Beautiful wedding photo sequence.

Is that a resin printer? Does the process require extra steps after the actual printing?

Thank you!

And "yes" to both your questions.

The M5S Pro is a new resin printer from Anycubic that I pre-ordered at a realllly nice price all things considered. They even included a $100 worth of resin as a pre-order bonus, so that was a win!

As for the extra steps, really it just comes down to cleaning and curing. I bought a wash/cure station with my first printer and that is what I will use with this one. Once you have the system down, I can have clean and fully cured prints in about 30 minutes or less after the printing is done.

It is messy, if you're not careful. Always wear gloves, and a mask. That said, the detail you can get out of these is insane and totally worth it.

madnug

this wedding kasumi have better bangs.. it actually falls downward more..

the christmas kasumi's bangs seem to be ponting to the front like having high winds pushing from the back..

MeMyself&I

MeMyself&I
madnug wrote:this wedding kasumi have better bangs.. it actually falls downward more..

the christmas kasumi's bangs seem to be ponting to the front like having high winds pushing from the back..

I agree completely, and I’ve been debating fixing it actually.

My technique improved with the Buns version across the board, it’s just now a matter of do I have enough material on the Side Ponytail to properly use the improved technique. I run a pretty high risk of damaging it, which doesn’t excite me, so I’m currently debating if it’s worth it. My OCD says fix it, but my desire to not redo paint or hair is currently stronger. The full ponytail version is in a similar boat.

Time will tell. I’ll probably get annoyed at them and fix them on a whim one day.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I especially like the shots channeling your wedding photographer. And very nice overall!

MeMyself&I

MeMyself&I
GubernatorFan wrote:I especially like the shots channeling your wedding photographer. And very nice overall!

Thank ya Gub!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum