OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Your Latest Purchase...

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 14]

1512 - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 7 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Thu Jan 11, 2024 2:48 am

Valiarde

I also think that this is a pretty figure. Clothes and head look very neat.

1522 - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 7 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Thu Jan 11, 2024 7:21 am

Diana

Ooph! She looks awesome!! Kinda sad I passed on her, but all good. It was the right choice for my budget. ^^ 

I'd love to see her in her final display position!

1532 - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 7 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Fri Jan 12, 2024 11:25 am

Ephiane

Oh, Edit ! Gube did some really authentic training suit guys, I remember. She urgently needs a few crooks from the Training Suit Mafia who she can beat up. Laughing

1542 - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 7 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sat Jan 13, 2024 12:42 pm

Diana

NEW STUFF! Very Happy

2 - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 7 Img_7621

2 - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 7 Img_7632
2 - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 7 Img_7634
2 - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 7 Img_7633

1552 - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 7 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sat Jan 13, 2024 1:07 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Is this when Christmas finally made it to Germany? Smile Nice pick ups, Diana.

1562 - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 7 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sat Jan 13, 2024 1:14 pm

craftsrmyluvlanguage

Those dark brown bodies look gorgeous. I didn’t realize anyone was stocking them yet. Do you mind sharing where you bought them?

1572 - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 7 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sat Jan 13, 2024 1:18 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
craftsrmyluvlanguage wrote:Those dark brown bodies look gorgeous. I didn’t realize anyone was stocking them yet. Do you mind sharing where you bought them?
You can get them from https://giantoy.com .

1582 - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 7 Empty Some recent Amazon purchases Sat Jan 13, 2024 2:36 pm

craftsrmyluvlanguage

Yesterday was my birthday. My husband bought me the S24A female TBLeague body. My mother-in-law also gave me some Amazon gift cards, so of course I had to spend it all on miniatures Razz

I bought the VCF-2052 Russian soldier Miss Spetznas head sculpt for my S49 body. The SDH-024C is a great fit for the pale body. I added some freckles with an ink pencil so I could wipe them away with water later. Both heads were purchased from Roofworld. I only purchased the pale head because she was on clearance and I wanted to cannibalize her wig for a custom build. But I fell in love with the face after I added freckles. Ironically, the wig popped off as soon as I opened the head (it wasn’t glued properly before shipping).

Apatsuki on Amazon sells a fashion doll collection that fits S24 well. She’s wearing some separates from that collection.2 - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 7 Img_2210
2 - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 7 Img_2211
2 - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 7 Img_2212

1592 - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 7 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sat Jan 13, 2024 2:41 pm

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
Nice grabs, Crafts.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins!

2 - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 7 1f10

1602 - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 7 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sat Jan 13, 2024 3:46 pm

Tanzenwolfe

Tanzenwolfe
Happy Birthday haul, that’s a great selection and always good to know there are clothing options out there!

1612 - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 7 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sat Jan 13, 2024 5:27 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Happy Birthday, Crafts (I think this is becoming your nickname), and nice grabs. Some heads work best on these petite bodies, but not all clothing does, so you've been lucky and inventive.

1622 - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 7 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sun Jan 14, 2024 6:46 am

Diana

Diana
Happy Birthday, Crafts! (I like it. Very Happy) Those are some beautiful grabs, and I totally understand why you fell in love with that head. It's adorable! Smile

1632 - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 7 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sun Jan 14, 2024 10:32 am

r3500vdp

Awesome. Really like that Miss Spetznas head sculpt, very realistic. Love the boxer dog as well!

1642 - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 7 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sun Jan 14, 2024 3:21 pm

cdn_rhino

2 - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 7 1s10
Some Trickyman12 outfit sets. Very well made, but the clothing is designed to be super baggy and loose fitting. The Vans are outstanding.

2 - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 7 2s10
Some pocket stuffers, ammo and odds-n-ends. And some working NVG never hurts.

2 - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 7 3s10
More NVGs, booze, and ammo.

2 - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 7 4s10
Some Bangalore torpedoes, some of the oldest weapons still in use in various nations' armouries. And of course, more ammo.

ukshaun wrote:
Hawkeye Kate Bishop by Hot Toys

Arrived today. Took these out of the box shots.
Everything appears to be in good shape. Hot Toys never did alter the front of Kate's hair. No big deal.
Beautiful looking figure!

The plan is to display Kate with Avengers: Endgame - Hawkeye also by Hot Toys

Great looking figure. I was tempted to pick it up when it came out, but never jumped on it. It will probably be a challenge now to find at a decent price.

1652 - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 7 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sun Jan 14, 2024 3:25 pm

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
That’s a lot of neat stuff, cdn_rhino.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins!

2 - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 7 1f10

1662 - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 7 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sun Jan 14, 2024 5:47 pm

davidd

davidd
Ooh, all kinds of fun little goodies! Nice haul! That should keep you busy for a while!

1672 - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 7 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sun Jan 14, 2024 7:22 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Nice haul for sure.

1682 - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 7 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sun Jan 14, 2024 8:35 pm

cdn_rhino

davidd wrote:Ooh, all kinds of fun little goodies! Nice haul! That should keep you busy for a while!

At least a few hours haha

Stryker2012 wrote:That’s a lot of neat stuff, cdn_rhino.

There's a few gems in there, at least for me.

GubernatorFan wrote:Nice haul for sure.

A few more add-ons and fun bits.

Two of the packages passed another one that has mysteriously not shown up yet. And that one has parts to finish a bash. I hope it didn't get lost in the Christmas rush.

1692 - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 7 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Mon Jan 15, 2024 2:07 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
Nice! Looking forward to seeing who gets what, or indeed what new character will emerge.

1702 - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 7 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Mon Jan 15, 2024 9:38 am

madnug

madnug
just a Gwen figure, been quite a while since i bought any Hottoys

2 - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 7 Gwen10

1712 - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 7 Empty Gwen figure Mon Jan 15, 2024 10:05 am

craftsrmyluvlanguage

madnug wrote:just a Gwen figure, been quite a while since i bought any Hottoys

Nice. I was tempted to get this figure purely for the head with a classic emo haircut.

1722 - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 7 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Mon Jan 15, 2024 1:28 pm

TravelGuide

TravelGuide
Gwen looks nice.

A belated happy birthday to crafts, you got some nice presents.

Today I got a package from Japan, not unexpected in itself, but when I opened it I saw this
2 - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 7 20240118

No idea who she is, but I thought it was a nice touch that on opening the package this was the first thing I saw. Since I didn't expect it, it put a smile on my face.

Next layer:
2 - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 7 20240117

Emilia from the anime Re:zero.

And then:
2 - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 7 20240116

Rem's twinsister Ram (also from Re:zero)

Both were used. I got them from amiami and I've seen reviews that in Japan they're very conservative with grading their used figures (i.e. they're in better state then the grading suggests).

For both figures the boxes were graded B ("Some damage to the box is visible"). The boxes were opened, but they look new to me.

Ram was graded A ("Item is sealed and is unopened or appears to be unopened"). Indeed the figure is still in her plastic protection, although Figma usually tapes the platic seathrough inner boxes, and that is not taped. It doesn't look like she's taken out of the box.

Emilia was graded B (described as "Item has been opened and minor dirt or damage is visible. All bundled items are included"). She herself is not in her protection. At first inspecion I haven't noticed any dirt or damage. The bag with accesories is still sealed. I wonder why she isn't graded B+ ("Item has been opened but no damage is visible. All bundled items are included.")

The only complaint so far is not toward Amiami, but the shipping company, which not only added taxes (I did expect that and take it into account), but also added a nice (for them) margin of administration costs.

1732 - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 7 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Mon Jan 15, 2024 5:06 pm

craftsrmyluvlanguage

TravelGuide wrote:Gwen looks nice.

A belated happy birthday to crafts, you got some nice presents.

Today I got a package from Japan, not unexpected in itself, but when I opened it I saw this
2 - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 7 20240118

No idea who she is, but I thought it was a nice touch that on opening the package this was the first thing I saw. Since I didn't expect it, it put a smile on my face.

Apparently she is the mascot of the Amico online store who’s also a “Magical World Princess.” The more you know 🌈Like a Star @ heaven 🤣

1742 - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 7 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Mon Jan 15, 2024 5:13 pm

Spartan06

Spartan06
Nice Grabs!  I believe the drawing is one of my Anime favorites, Asuka Langley.

Box Studio put out a figure of her a few months back - Box-003..

1752 - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 7 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Tue Jan 16, 2024 2:12 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
Very cool looking figure!

1762 - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 7 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Tue Jan 16, 2024 2:03 pm

ukshaun

ukshaun
@cdn_rhino what a catch! ..so much good stuff! love those Denim's Smile

@madnug Congrats! ..i have that figure, still boxed! ..planning on displaying so day Smile

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmPNvCoky6KhyaPUd25EHgw/videos?

1772 - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 7 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Tue Jan 16, 2024 6:43 pm

davidd

davidd
Example of another "impulse buy," because why have one miniature rustic canteen bottle from Hot Toys when you can have two miniature rustic canteen bottles from Hot Toys?

2 - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 7 53469189680_2a470df4d1_z

This style of miniature plastic bottle was originally included in the "Fennec Shand" and "Cobb Vanth" Star Wars universe Hot Toys action figure releases.

+1 "Enabler Point" to Gubernatorfan for tipping me off to the availability of the second bottle at the Toy Anxiety website.

1782 - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 7 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Tue Jan 16, 2024 7:15 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Haha, you even remembered our local terminology (yours was influencer, right?) Smile
Nice to see them together. It's just a couple of bottles, but you still managed to take a beautiful, moody, cozy photo.

1792 - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 7 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Wed Jan 17, 2024 2:20 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
Very nice, Dave!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 14]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum