OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Joshua "J-Gold" the charismatic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Joshua "J-Gold" the charismatic  Empty Joshua "J-Gold" the charismatic Sun Mar 24, 2024 11:44 pm

Theboo-bomb

Theboo-bomb
Hello!

Been a while but I'm around, moving slowly to finish these guys and then off to a new idea. For those that might wonder I had to take a small hiatus to deal with a termite problem, the door to the room I use to take photos was basically a hive for the little criminals, so after getting rid of that and ensuring everything was safe from them... well here I am. In any case heres another guy from the crew, only two more to go and then one final guy and I feel like that would be it for now for this dystopian cyberpunk-ish setting, anyway, a little bit of story for this one guy!

The charismatic J-Gold

Joshua was born in San Felipe to a single mother who made a living working down in what is known as the Pink District. He grew up not far from there, growing up in block 2 sometimes known as the single mom palace or "la columna" due to its single tower that housed most of the apartments, in the middle was the Block 2 park a small place with some fake greenery made out of mostly plastic to serve as some sort of playground for the local kids. Growing up there J-Gold quickly learned to deal with the streets, the building had been under the control of a few gangs two of them during his childhood with the "Hury Canes" having been kicked out by the "B1G Crew" before he was born and then the B1G Crew leaving once the gang "Medusia" took over, from those gangs J-Gold learned one thing, to be smart around those with power. By the time he was fourteen he had already been dragged into the grey underworld, the barrier between the state abiding and the street abiding life, he was a "zippy" essentially a messenger used by the gangs to deliver messages or items to different groups stationed around the city a rather innocent job with a great deal of repercussions to those involved in that life.
Not long after he became a "trigger kid" for a small gang trying to wrestle control of the area, one day while out on a task he would meet his fate, after parking near his task he heard a series of loud gunshots and ran towards them without thinking, what he would find would be some of his fellow gangers on the ground and one lone man with a shotgun firing indiscriminately. Joshua would be injured and the police would arrive soon and take care of th situation and from that he would get two things, a lifetime of pain from the basic healthcare operation to remove the flechettes and a two year prison sentence for possession of a modified less than lethal firearm.  
After a two year sentence, a damaged citizen record and the death of his mom from a gang shootout he had nothing, he drifted for a while between friends couches and pod-tels, doing odd jobs and sometimes  stealing, tired of it he would get his hands on another modified less-than lethal gun from an illegal market up in the factories. With a not so reliable gun he decided he could at least try one thing, he could get a legal bounty and make some money from it, legal bounties (thse are handled by the police) aren't that lucrative, lots of money wasted on permits or paying off the right hands but they are something and are usually a good way to get into the bounty hunting business. J-Gold would do his first bounty, it was all manner of messed up, the target was very much prepared and ready for whoever was coming for them, it was in the wrong location too and to make things worse Joshua's target wasn't some street thug that angered one too many cops, he was an ex-corporate security goon who had been causing too much trouble by not paying his bills and beating up whoever brought them up, during that Job he would meet Alexa, she wasn't on that job but her bounty was messed up too, she helped him out after seeing he didn't have the necessary firepower to deal with this.
From that one single decision some years ago the crew started to take shape, Alexa and Joshua started to work together, she was the techy and something of an expert on guns and he was the charismatic one, managing to snake his way in any conversation (at least most of the time) chatting up cops, thugs and goons as if they were his friends, perhaps depending too much on his charisma or his luck or his knowledge of the streets. He knew people, the locals and the not so locals whose names would echo in any conversation, people with power and people known to get things, it was usually more than enough to get some half spiced up ganger to spill out whatever he knew.
Joshua "J-Gold" the charismatic  7oSlZzZ
Joshua "J-Gold" the charismatic  6q9gdpB
Joshua "J-Gold" the charismatic  HsM4l4o
Joshua "J-Gold" the charismatic  YJWyDfq
Joshua "J-Gold" the charismatic  TS4qXYv
Joshua "J-Gold" the charismatic  OYSf9qz
Joshua "J-Gold" the charismatic  8m0sDCe
Joshua "J-Gold" the charismatic  WK1Jflm
Joshua "J-Gold" the charismatic  IDQ9hYv

And with that I leave you all until next time, for now keep on having fun and stay safe out there.

All of my alt-history themed figures in one convenient link! BooBomb's alt history figures! Joshua "J-Gold" the charismatic  1f60e

2Joshua "J-Gold" the charismatic  Empty Re: Joshua "J-Gold" the charismatic Mon Mar 25, 2024 3:24 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
Very cool and interesting character! Love his look and the backdrop you've created for him.

3Joshua "J-Gold" the charismatic  Empty Re: Joshua "J-Gold" the charismatic Mon Mar 25, 2024 3:35 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I agree. Interesting character, creatively thought-up and finely realized.

4Joshua "J-Gold" the charismatic  Empty Re: Joshua "J-Gold" the charismatic Mon Mar 25, 2024 9:25 pm

Visisonor

Visisonor
Once again, an interesting and detailed backstory.
Cool character.

5Joshua "J-Gold" the charismatic  Empty Re: Joshua "J-Gold" the charismatic Tue Mar 26, 2024 5:57 am

Valiarde

Valiarde
That backdrop is cool. Gives the whole scene some depth and some really creative photo options! Enjoyed it

6Joshua "J-Gold" the charismatic  Empty Re: Joshua "J-Gold" the charismatic Mon Apr 01, 2024 2:18 am

Ovy

Ovy
Well he kept his positivity, happy go lucky guy! Beautiful headsculpt choice.

And that termite door should have been painted in thick layers of blue wood paint years ago, i heard they can last through the centuries this way.

7Joshua "J-Gold" the charismatic  Empty Re: Joshua "J-Gold" the charismatic Tue Apr 02, 2024 11:19 am

Randam Hajile

Randam Hajile
Very cool character! I love your Cyberpunk setting. Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum