OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Post Apocalyptic Vault

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Post Apocalyptic Vault - Page 2 Empty Re: Post Apocalyptic Vault Sun Jan 06, 2019 10:57 am

ThePhotogsBlog

Very nicely done. I was planning to do something very like this for the post apocalyptic collection I have just started to build. Seeing this gives me some fresh ideas. Thanks very much for posting. I love it!

27Post Apocalyptic Vault - Page 2 Empty Re: Post Apocalyptic Vault Sun Jan 06, 2019 12:29 pm

PureEnergy

Amazing, Ephiane.  

You are on the mountain...  I am in the sea…

28Post Apocalyptic Vault - Page 2 Empty Re: Post Apocalyptic Vault Mon Jan 14, 2019 12:36 pm

Ephiane

Many Thanks Friends. Sorry, i had a Break but i´m still in the Hobby

29Post Apocalyptic Vault - Page 2 Empty Re: Post Apocalyptic Vault Mon Jan 14, 2019 1:06 pm

Stryker2011

Founding Father
Glad to see you're still around, Ephi. Looking forward to seeing your next photo-series and characters. Love them.

30Post Apocalyptic Vault - Page 2 Empty Re: Post Apocalyptic Vault Mon Jan 14, 2019 1:54 pm

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Very impressive, and immersive! I only used to lurk around OSW, and I had missed these before, so thank you for sharing. ^.^

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

31Post Apocalyptic Vault - Page 2 Empty Re: Post Apocalyptic Vault Mon Jan 14, 2019 2:34 pm

ThePhotogsBlog

ThePhotogsBlog
It looks to me as if Carlsberg will be THE beer of the post apocalyptic period. Frankly, I was hoping it would be Stella Artois.

32Post Apocalyptic Vault - Page 2 Empty Re: Post Apocalyptic Vault Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:10 pm

Peaches

Peaches
WOW! LOVE IT! Seriously, wonderful dioramas!

33Post Apocalyptic Vault - Page 2 Empty Re: Post Apocalyptic Vault Mon Jan 14, 2019 4:21 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
ThePhotogsBlog wrote:Frankly, I was hoping it would be Stella Artois.

Good choice. My favorite beer. Have a case in the fridge as we speak.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Post Apocalyptic Vault - Page 2 C8485110

34Post Apocalyptic Vault - Page 2 Empty Re: Post Apocalyptic Vault Mon Jan 14, 2019 4:46 pm

ThePhotogsBlog

ThePhotogsBlog
Stryker2011 wrote:

My ancestors are Belgian, so it comes naturally to me but it's always good to meet others who've come over to the light side of the Force.

35Post Apocalyptic Vault - Page 2 Empty Re: Post Apocalyptic Vault Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:45 pm

brassco

brassco
wonderful, wonderful sequence pictures! I wish there are dialogues! keep them coming!

36Post Apocalyptic Vault - Page 2 Empty Re: Post Apocalyptic Vault Sat Apr 30, 2022 4:50 pm

Sarahdactyl

Sarahdactyl
Really cool set! I love that pink rifle! It looks like a G36 but different. Is it from a BBI Joanna Dark?

37Post Apocalyptic Vault - Page 2 Empty Re: Post Apocalyptic Vault Sat Apr 30, 2022 5:01 pm

Chip

Great characters and diorama .

38Post Apocalyptic Vault - Page 2 Empty Re: Post Apocalyptic Vault Sat May 07, 2022 10:55 am

Illusion

Illusion
wow - that is great; admirable lightning

I just see it is an digged out oldie! - but nevertheless, some people - including me - have not seen it, so it is excellent to have it brought back to our attention...

(suppose I have seen another story in the vault; always a great environment)

39Post Apocalyptic Vault - Page 2 Empty Re: Post Apocalyptic Vault Sun May 08, 2022 2:34 pm

Ephiane

Ephiane
Thanks Friends. That thread was already old when i post it here Four Years ago.

Sarah, that was a Gun i orderd from china for 5 Bucks. It´s modified. Grandpa made it shorter. Can´t remember what kind of gun it was in original. I´ve stolen the idea of pink modern guns from the Chappy movie.

Post Apocalyptic Vault - Page 2 2ff61310

Yes Illusion. The new apocalyptic Guys kicked the old ones out of the bunker.  Laughing

Post Apocalyptic Vault - Page 2 00826

40Post Apocalyptic Vault - Page 2 Empty Re: Post Apocalyptic Vault Sun May 08, 2022 2:58 pm

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
I loved seeing this pop back up! So fun, and a totally inspiring piece. Love seeing these photos again as well. And I didn't realize they had kicked out the original occupants! I so want to see more story from all of these guys.

41Post Apocalyptic Vault - Page 2 Empty Re: Post Apocalyptic Vault Mon May 09, 2022 8:18 am

Ephiane

Ephiane
ThePhotogsBlog wrote:It looks to me as if Carlsberg will be THE beer of the post apocalyptic period. Frankly, I was hoping it would be Stella Artois.

Stryker2011 wrote:

CASBERG ! Beer Experts. The real Carlsberg Brewerie was hit by a 100 Ton Atomic Bomb in the early Post Apocaliptic Era. Every one know this fact. Rolling Eyes

Post Apocalyptic Vault - Page 2 P1120816

I´m Just kidding Wink  I Like Stella artois too, especially the clip. Offtopic but so funny..... for a german. Laughing

42Post Apocalyptic Vault - Page 2 Empty Re: Post Apocalyptic Vault Mon May 09, 2022 9:16 am

Allotropos

Allotropos
In case of an apocalyptic event..i now know where it'd be safe to seek shelter !
Love your work as always Eph...!

43Post Apocalyptic Vault - Page 2 Empty Re: Post Apocalyptic Vault Mon May 09, 2022 12:24 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Casberg, LOL. Nice touch. And a cool photo. Nice new characters, too. While clearly different from them, they do channel some of the same essence as Chappie's friends.

44Post Apocalyptic Vault - Page 2 Empty Re: Post Apocalyptic Vault Tue May 10, 2022 5:31 pm

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
It's great to see this old thread pop up again. Very Happy

45Post Apocalyptic Vault - Page 2 Empty Re: Post Apocalyptic Vault Thu May 12, 2022 6:41 am

Ephiane

Ephiane
ReverendSpooky wrote:I loved seeing this pop back up!  So fun, and a totally inspiring piece.  Love seeing these photos again as well.  And I didn't realize they had kicked out the original occupants!  I so want to see more story from all of these guys.  

Thnak You Rev. It was You some other post apocalyptic bashers here, who inspire me to do something like this with your fantastic work. I always search in the net for ideas i can use for the figures. I found these necromunda charcter concepts. more badass than the old ones.  Laughing  So the new ones are necromunda inspired. Some games i just buy for the character editors. You can zoom every little part of the character equipment for to create it in 1:6.

Post Apocalyptic Vault - Page 2 20210510
Post Apocalyptic Vault - Page 2 20210511
Post Apocalyptic Vault - Page 2 Bhai410

Allotropos wrote:In case of an apocalyptic event..i now know where it'd be safe to seek shelter !
Love your work as always Eph...!

You and Your little Friends are much welcome, don´t forget a sixpack Casberg.  Very Happy

GubernatorFan wrote:Casberg, LOL. Nice touch. And a cool photo. Nice new characters, too. While clearly different from them, they do channel some of the same essence as Chappie's friends.

Thanks Gube. It was the necromunda artwork that inspired me to that duo. I saw the metal parts on the skull of these people and i though by myself... Hell, someone must drilled that on his skull... crude.  Laughing

Post Apocalyptic Vault - Page 2 Ervejn10

Post Apocalyptic Vault - Page 2 00436

BAD WOLF-787 wrote:It's great to see this old thread pop up again. Very Happy

Thank You very much friend.

46Post Apocalyptic Vault - Page 2 Empty Re: Post Apocalyptic Vault Thu May 12, 2022 12:11 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Nice character mods. Will you be recreating them in sixth-scale, or did they already serve as inspiration for the figures you show?

47Post Apocalyptic Vault - Page 2 Empty Re: Post Apocalyptic Vault Thu May 12, 2022 2:57 pm

Ephiane

Ephiane
GubernatorFan wrote:Nice character mods. Will you be recreating them in sixth-scale, or did they already serve as inspiration for the figures you show?

Thank You. If i have some time i " add " Parts to many of my character models. I made a " Necromunda " Bolter and a nice Hairstyle, nailed on his head. Laughing

Post Apocalyptic Vault - Page 2 00237
Post Apocalyptic Vault - Page 2 00131

48Post Apocalyptic Vault - Page 2 Empty Re: Post Apocalyptic Vault Thu May 12, 2022 2:58 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Nice additional mods, Ephi.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Post Apocalyptic Vault - Page 2 C8485110

49Post Apocalyptic Vault - Page 2 Empty Re: Post Apocalyptic Vault Thu May 12, 2022 10:05 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Love the additions, Ephiane.

50Post Apocalyptic Vault - Page 2 Empty Re: Post Apocalyptic Vault Fri May 13, 2022 9:41 pm

Theboo-bomb

Theboo-bomb
That screw on mohawk is both horrifying and super interesting, necromunda is amazing in the amount of crazy stuff that happens in that world and a great source of inspiration.

All of my alt-history themed figures in one convenient link! BooBomb's alt history figures! Post Apocalyptic Vault - Page 2 1f60e

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum