OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Adding gore to my Werewolf

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Adding gore to my Werewolf Empty Adding gore to my Werewolf Tue Nov 20, 2018 10:33 pm

Allotropos

Allotropos
Bit of a small project I did back in 2016 to upgrade my werewolf
Adding gore to my Werewolf 5gmSPyP

Ingredients :
- Tamiya Clear red + UHU glue + Toothpicks

Directions :
1. Mix some clear red with uhu glue until it becomes goopy
2. Use the toothpick to scoop some up and apply around intended areas
3. Leave to dry
Adding gore to my Werewolf Lze2nfC

Of course, I didn't just stop there and so ended up weathering him up too !
Adding gore to my Werewolf F92KcTe
Adding gore to my Werewolf 57aUs6P
Adding gore to my Werewolf LTydr4P
Adding gore to my Werewolf WnJWtc7
Adding gore to my Werewolf YgqFgpQ

Thanks for stopping by and now you can do it too !!

2Adding gore to my Werewolf Empty Re: Adding gore to my Werewolf Tue Nov 20, 2018 11:24 pm

MerylAkiba

Gorgeously bloodletting! I'm envious, I wish I bought this figure. Really good technique, the mixture makes the mouth appear as if it had movement

3Adding gore to my Werewolf Empty Re: Adding gore to my Werewolf Tue Nov 20, 2018 11:44 pm

Allotropos

Allotropos
MerylAkiba wrote:Gorgeously bloodletting! I'm envious, I wish I bought this figure. Really good technique, the mixture makes the mouth appear as if it had movement

Thanks MA ! Glad it looks convincing ! Smile

4Adding gore to my Werewolf Empty Re: Adding gore to my Werewolf Wed Nov 21, 2018 2:35 am

Delanie

Delanie
Really effective but i really think you should send for a Witcher!

5Adding gore to my Werewolf Empty Re: Adding gore to my Werewolf Wed Nov 21, 2018 4:04 am

shazzdan

shazzdan
Goopy blood. Nice one.

6Adding gore to my Werewolf Empty Re: Adding gore to my Werewolf Wed Nov 21, 2018 10:04 am

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
I remember this. Awesome work. The Werewolf is on of my favorite figures. Looking forward to their Mummy.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Adding gore to my Werewolf C8485110

7Adding gore to my Werewolf Empty Re: Adding gore to my Werewolf Wed Nov 21, 2018 2:47 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Very impressive gore solution. Well done!

8Adding gore to my Werewolf Empty Re: Adding gore to my Werewolf Fri Nov 23, 2018 12:51 am

Allotropos

Allotropos
Thanks guys !
something or all your next projects maybe and I hope this helps !

9Adding gore to my Werewolf Empty Re: Adding gore to my Werewolf Sat Nov 24, 2018 10:39 am

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
Such a cool technique, and this looks amazing! The gore looks SO legit! Definitly a great trick to have in your arsenal, and I appreciate you sharing. Man, I keep coming back to this figure, and really do want to pick him up before the price goes through the roof. Just awesome.

Delanie wrote:Really effective but i really think you should send for a Witcher!

Agreed! Lol. Makes me want to get back to my custom Geralt soon.

http://reverendspooky.com

10Adding gore to my Werewolf Empty Re: Adding gore to my Werewolf Tue Nov 27, 2018 3:15 pm

dadrab

dadrab
Excellent.

Another project to contemplate.

11Adding gore to my Werewolf Empty Re: Adding gore to my Werewolf Wed Nov 28, 2018 3:22 am

Allotropos

Allotropos
ReverendSpooky wrote:Such a cool technique, and this looks amazing!  The gore looks SO legit! Definitely a great trick to have in your arsenal, and I appreciate you sharing.  Man, I keep coming back to this figure, and really do want to pick him up before the price goes through the roof.  Just awesome.
Delanie wrote:Really effective but i really think you should send for a Witcher!
Agreed! Lol.  Makes me want to get back to my custom Geralt soon.  

Happy to share Rev no problem and you'd best get it before it's too late !!

dadrab wrote:Excellent.
Another project to contemplate.
Thanks D !
I'm looking forward see what you will be applying this technique to !

12Adding gore to my Werewolf Empty Re: Adding gore to my Werewolf Wed Nov 28, 2018 8:15 pm

Mr. Razz

Mr. Razz
jg

13Adding gore to my Werewolf Empty Re: Adding gore to my Werewolf Wed Nov 28, 2018 10:03 pm

PureEnergy

Indeed, that works a treat!  Very nicely, sir!

14Adding gore to my Werewolf Empty Re: Adding gore to my Werewolf Mon Dec 03, 2018 8:04 am

Pontiacivan

Pontiacivan
Bloody Hell!
It looks too damn real!
Great work!

15Adding gore to my Werewolf Empty Re: Adding gore to my Werewolf Sun Dec 30, 2018 5:49 pm

Ephiane

Ephiane
You turned a great figure into a bloody beast ! It´s not so easy to paint Blood on a figure, i never get the right colour that for, but Yours looks absolute real

16Adding gore to my Werewolf Empty Re: Adding gore to my Werewolf Fri Jun 07, 2019 4:02 pm

Ephiane

Ephiane
You should try to make outdoor pictures with the real Moon in the scene. That will be Great.  That´s a picture i like to with my figures sometime...maybe in the woods ? That Series of figures is Great. Love them, Frankensteins Monster and the Vampire too

17Adding gore to my Werewolf Empty Re: Adding gore to my Werewolf Fri Jun 07, 2019 4:42 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Ephiane wrote:You should try to make outdoor pictures with the real Moon in the scene. That will be Great.  That´s a picture i like to with my figures sometime...maybe in the woods ? That Series of figures is Great. Love them, Frankensteins Monster and the Vampire too

Real moon shots would be great, but it’s always a little tricky, as it requires a long exposure time to get the details of the moon to show up, and more often than not the foreground images get lost. ThePhotosBlog might have a suggestion for how to do it. My photography classes were too long ago, and not used often, to be of help. I just remember trying to take photos of the full moon about ten years ago, after reading how to do it in a photo magazine, and it didn’t work for me at all. All I got was a bright round ball with no details hardly at all.

18Adding gore to my Werewolf Empty Re: Adding gore to my Werewolf Fri Jun 07, 2019 7:09 pm

Allotropos

Allotropos
PureEnergy wrote:Indeed, that works a treat!  Very nicely, sir!
Pontiacivan wrote:Bloody Hell!
It looks too damn real!
Great work!
Ephiane wrote:You turned a great figure into a bloody beast ! It´s not so easy to paint Blood on a figure, i never get the right colour that for, but Yours looks absolute real
Thanks guys !

Stryker2011 wrote:
Ephiane wrote:You should try to make outdoor pictures with the real Moon in the scene. That will be Great.  That´s a picture i like to with my figures sometime...maybe in the woods ? That Series of figures is Great. Love them, Frankensteins Monster and the Vampire too
Real moon shots would be great, but it’s always a little tricky, as it requires a long exposure time to get the details of the moon to show up, and more often than not the foreground images get lost. ThePhotosBlog might have a suggestion for how to do it. My photography classes were too long ago, and not used often, to be of help. I just remember trying to take photos of the full moon about ten years ago, after reading how to do it in a photo magazine, and it didn’t work for me at all. All I got was a bright round ball with no details hardly at all.

I would love to do more outdoor shots if only I had easy access to it and as I only own a basic point and shoot camera with an even more basic photography skill - outdoor night shots are way beyond my know-how.

19Adding gore to my Werewolf Empty Re: Adding gore to my Werewolf Sun Jun 09, 2019 8:27 am

ThePhotogsBlog

ThePhotogsBlog
Allotropos wrote:Bit of a small project I did back in 2016 to upgrade my werewolf
Adding gore to my Werewolf 5gmSPyP

Ingredients :
- Tamiya Clear red + UHU glue + Toothpicks

Directions :
1. Mix some clear red with uhu glue until it becomes goopy
2. Use the toothpick to scoop some up and apply around intended areas
3. Leave to dry
Adding gore to my Werewolf Lze2nfC

Of course, I didn't just stop there and so ended up weathering him up too !
Adding gore to my Werewolf F92KcTe
Adding gore to my Werewolf 57aUs6P
Adding gore to my Werewolf LTydr4P
Adding gore to my Werewolf WnJWtc7
Adding gore to my Werewolf YgqFgpQ

Thanks for stopping by and now you can do it too !!

Oooh! Gruesome and frightening.

20Adding gore to my Werewolf Empty Re: Adding gore to my Werewolf Sun Jun 09, 2019 8:46 am

ThePhotogsBlog

ThePhotogsBlog
Stryker2011 wrote:

The elements of doing moon shots are a tripod, shutter release and as long a telephoto lens as you can afford, rent or borrow. Set your camera to manual, focus to infinite, at the diaphragm opening that gives you the maximum sharpness. Note: On Japanese lenses, this is usually f.5.6 to f.8. German made lenses will deliver slightly less resolution than Japanese lenses at their sharpest aperture, but will generally maintain about the same level of sharpness throughout their range. Note here, that I am talking about lines of resolution, not how well focused you are. The moon is a very far object and with most people's lenses, it will never come close to filling the frame, which means that if you have to blow up and crop the shot to get the moon in the proportions you want, the higher the resolution and sharpness you want in the initial capture.

Set your camera's meter to "Point metering) so that you are metering the moon's surface. Next, take several exposures, and bracket them for the best possible exposure starting one or two stops below what you metered at, and going at least the same above in terms of exposure times. This is very easy with most modern digital DSLR's where you can set the number of exposures, say five or seven and the increments of diaphragm aperture you want to use when bracketing,

That's really just about all there is to it.

21Adding gore to my Werewolf Empty Re: Adding gore to my Werewolf Tue Jun 11, 2019 3:32 am

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father
Nicely done!

CHEERS!

22Adding gore to my Werewolf Empty Re: Adding gore to my Werewolf Sat Jul 06, 2019 1:34 pm

Joe Friday

Joe Friday
Wait. I'm sure I missed this somewhere in the thread but who makes this werewolf? I've been thinking how I'd like to have a werewolf available for when my witcher comes in. I wonder if he could be easily hair rooted.

23Adding gore to my Werewolf Empty Re: Adding gore to my Werewolf Sat Jul 06, 2019 6:16 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
This was a collaboration with CooModel & an Asian company whose name escapes me. It came out a few years ago. They also did a stylized Vampire, Frankenstein’s Monster and a Witch — there’s supposedly a Mummy coming, but I’ve had that on PO now for almost 2 years with no word or sign of it.

24Adding gore to my Werewolf Empty Re: Adding gore to my Werewolf Sat Jul 06, 2019 10:08 pm

Joe Friday

Joe Friday
I may have to get one. There are still some for sale on Ebay but they're a bit pricey. But damn if I could gore him up a bit he'd look good with my witcher that's on preorder. I'm really only interested in the werewolf and nothing else. Does anyone know if the werewolf has sculpted fur underneath the clothes? If not he'd be a no go for me.

25Adding gore to my Werewolf Empty Re: Adding gore to my Werewolf Sun Jul 07, 2019 5:57 am

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
No sculpted fur under the clothes — what you see in the pics above are the only “fur” parts that are interchangeable with the human body (which is hidden under the clothes.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum