OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Adding gore to my Werewolf

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Adding gore to my Werewolf Empty Adding gore to my Werewolf on Tue Nov 20, 2018 10:33 pm

Bit of a small project I did back in 2016 to upgrade my werewolf
Adding gore to my Werewolf 5gmSPyP

Ingredients :
- Tamiya Clear red + UHU glue + Toothpicks

Directions :
1. Mix some clear red with uhu glue until it becomes goopy
2. Use the toothpick to scoop some up and apply around intended areas
3. Leave to dry
Adding gore to my Werewolf Lze2nfC

Of course, I didn't just stop there and so ended up weathering him up too !
Adding gore to my Werewolf F92KcTe
Adding gore to my Werewolf 57aUs6P
Adding gore to my Werewolf LTydr4P
Adding gore to my Werewolf WnJWtc7
Adding gore to my Werewolf YgqFgpQ

Thanks for stopping by and now you can do it too !!

2Adding gore to my Werewolf Empty Re: Adding gore to my Werewolf on Tue Nov 20, 2018 11:24 pm

Gorgeously bloodletting! I'm envious, I wish I bought this figure. Really good technique, the mixture makes the mouth appear as if it had movement

View user profile

3Adding gore to my Werewolf Empty Re: Adding gore to my Werewolf on Tue Nov 20, 2018 11:44 pm

MerylAkiba wrote:Gorgeously bloodletting! I'm envious, I wish I bought this figure. Really good technique, the mixture makes the mouth appear as if it had movement

Thanks MA ! Glad it looks convincing ! Smile

4Adding gore to my Werewolf Empty Re: Adding gore to my Werewolf on Wed Nov 21, 2018 2:35 am

Really effective but i really think you should send for a Witcher!

View user profile

5Adding gore to my Werewolf Empty Re: Adding gore to my Werewolf on Wed Nov 21, 2018 4:04 am

Goopy blood. Nice one.

6Adding gore to my Werewolf Empty Re: Adding gore to my Werewolf on Wed Nov 21, 2018 10:04 am

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
I remember this. Awesome work. The Werewolf is on of my favorite figures. Looking forward to their Mummy.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Adding gore to my Werewolf TCFITBi
View user profile

7Adding gore to my Werewolf Empty Re: Adding gore to my Werewolf on Wed Nov 21, 2018 2:47 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Very impressive gore solution. Well done!

8Adding gore to my Werewolf Empty Re: Adding gore to my Werewolf on Fri Nov 23, 2018 12:51 am

Thanks guys !
something or all your next projects maybe and I hope this helps !

9Adding gore to my Werewolf Empty Re: Adding gore to my Werewolf on Sat Nov 24, 2018 10:39 am

Such a cool technique, and this looks amazing! The gore looks SO legit! Definitly a great trick to have in your arsenal, and I appreciate you sharing. Man, I keep coming back to this figure, and really do want to pick him up before the price goes through the roof. Just awesome.

Delanie wrote:Really effective but i really think you should send for a Witcher!

Agreed! Lol. Makes me want to get back to my custom Geralt soon.

View user profile http://reverendspooky.com

10Adding gore to my Werewolf Empty Re: Adding gore to my Werewolf on Tue Nov 27, 2018 3:15 pm

Excellent.

Another project to contemplate.

View user profile

11Adding gore to my Werewolf Empty Re: Adding gore to my Werewolf on Wed Nov 28, 2018 3:22 am

ReverendSpooky wrote:Such a cool technique, and this looks amazing!  The gore looks SO legit! Definitely a great trick to have in your arsenal, and I appreciate you sharing.  Man, I keep coming back to this figure, and really do want to pick him up before the price goes through the roof.  Just awesome.
Delanie wrote:Really effective but i really think you should send for a Witcher!
Agreed! Lol.  Makes me want to get back to my custom Geralt soon.  

Happy to share Rev no problem and you'd best get it before it's too late !!

dadrab wrote:Excellent.
Another project to contemplate.
Thanks D !
I'm looking forward see what you will be applying this technique to !

12Adding gore to my Werewolf Empty Re: Adding gore to my Werewolf on Wed Nov 28, 2018 8:15 pm

jg

View user profile

13Adding gore to my Werewolf Empty Re: Adding gore to my Werewolf on Wed Nov 28, 2018 10:03 pm

Indeed, that works a treat!  Very nicely, sir!

View user profile

14Adding gore to my Werewolf Empty Re: Adding gore to my Werewolf on Mon Dec 03, 2018 8:04 am

Bloody Hell!
It looks too damn real!
Great work!

View user profile

15Adding gore to my Werewolf Empty Re: Adding gore to my Werewolf on Sun Dec 30, 2018 5:49 pm

You turned a great figure into a bloody beast ! It´s not so easy to paint Blood on a figure, i never get the right colour that for, but Yours looks absolute real

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum