OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Adding gore to my Werewolf

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Adding gore to my Werewolf - Page 2 Empty Re: Adding gore to my Werewolf Sat Jul 06, 2019 7:34 pm

Joe Friday

Wait. I'm sure I missed this somewhere in the thread but who makes this werewolf? I've been thinking how I'd like to have a werewolf available for when my witcher comes in. I wonder if he could be easily hair rooted.

27Adding gore to my Werewolf - Page 2 Empty Re: Adding gore to my Werewolf Sun Jul 07, 2019 12:16 am

Stryker2011

Founding Father
This was a collaboration with CooModel & an Asian company whose name escapes me. It came out a few years ago. They also did a stylized Vampire, Frankenstein’s Monster and a Witch — there’s supposedly a Mummy coming, but I’ve had that on PO now for almost 2 years with no word or sign of it.

28Adding gore to my Werewolf - Page 2 Empty Re: Adding gore to my Werewolf Sun Jul 07, 2019 4:08 am

Joe Friday

I may have to get one. There are still some for sale on Ebay but they're a bit pricey. But damn if I could gore him up a bit he'd look good with my witcher that's on preorder. I'm really only interested in the werewolf and nothing else. Does anyone know if the werewolf has sculpted fur underneath the clothes? If not he'd be a no go for me.

29Adding gore to my Werewolf - Page 2 Empty Re: Adding gore to my Werewolf Sun Jul 07, 2019 11:57 am

Stryker2011

Founding Father
No sculpted fur under the clothes — what you see in the pics above are the only “fur” parts that are interchangeable with the human body (which is hidden under the clothes.

30Adding gore to my Werewolf - Page 2 Empty Re: Adding gore to my Werewolf Tue Jul 09, 2019 11:46 pm

Ephiane

Ephiane
He, He... Sorry for highjack the Thread with pictures, but You Guys are right. It´s really tricky to made pics with the moon in the background. One day one of us will made some, who is more.... tricky ... than me Wink  To much focus on the moon, the figure is gone..to much on the figure the moon is gone. But i won´t give up without a try

Adding gore to my Werewolf - Page 2 20190712

31Adding gore to my Werewolf - Page 2 Empty Re: Adding gore to my Werewolf Tue Jul 09, 2019 11:55 pm

Joe Friday

Joe Friday
Is he praying to the gods? That armpit hair kills me. I'm new to this site. Glad you know how to post pictures. I was looking for the button to add pictures and couldn't find it.

32Adding gore to my Werewolf - Page 2 Empty Re: Adding gore to my Werewolf Tue Jul 09, 2019 11:59 pm

Joe Friday

Joe Friday
Btw, I found a couple of guys making werewolfs that sell them on Ebay. I was really liking Cellar Toys' homemade werewolf though. I know he's on IG, not sure about FB. He did some similar gore with his. He made some heavy modifications to a Chewbacca body and sculpted his own werewolf head. The thing looks badass. The gore looks awesome like the OP werewolf on this thread. I would post a pic here if I knew how, and with his permission of course.

33Adding gore to my Werewolf - Page 2 Empty Re: Adding gore to my Werewolf Wed Jul 10, 2019 12:49 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Joe Friday wrote:I'm new to this site. Glad you know how to post pictures. I was looking for the button to add pictures and couldn't find it.

Hi Joe.

These threads might help:

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com/t1767-how-to

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com/t169-recommended-image-posting-procedure

34Adding gore to my Werewolf - Page 2 Empty Re: Adding gore to my Werewolf Wed Jul 10, 2019 1:31 am

Joe Friday

Joe Friday
GubernatorFan wrote:
Joe Friday wrote:I'm new to this site. Glad you know how to post pictures. I was looking for the button to add pictures and couldn't find it.

Hi Joe.

These threads might help:

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com/t1767-how-to

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com/t169-recommended-image-posting-procedure

Thanks for the links. The problem is none of the tools are popping up while I'm trying to reply to this thread. The only extras I have are emoticons I can add. There is no menu or toolbox like one would normally see when trying to add videos, pictures etc. Anyway,  I don't want to jack this interestimg thread with troubleshooting questions.

Once I figure it out I'll post some pics of @cellar_toys' werewolf.

Edit: I think the reason I wasn't getting the handy dandy tool box with the image button, YouTube button etc is because I was not in desktop mode on my phone.

35Adding gore to my Werewolf - Page 2 Empty Re: Adding gore to my Werewolf Wed Jul 10, 2019 4:55 am

Joe Friday

Joe Friday
Here is cellar_toys' werewolf I was barking about. The above post about the gore reminded me of this fully customized figure. Checkout his Instagram page. I believe it shows a little bit of his gore making process if I remember correctly. Now I'm on the hunt for a werewolf for my witcher that's on preorder!

Adding gore to my Werewolf - Page 2 Screen14
Adding gore to my Werewolf - Page 2 Screen15
Adding gore to my Werewolf - Page 2 Screen16

36Adding gore to my Werewolf - Page 2 Empty Re: Adding gore to my Werewolf Wed Jul 10, 2019 8:16 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Looks pretty good, although I liked the American Werewolf in Paris Smile
This site is probably not ideal for exclusively phone use.

37Adding gore to my Werewolf - Page 2 Empty Re: Adding gore to my Werewolf Wed Jul 10, 2019 12:01 pm

Ephiane

Ephiane
Welcome Joe, that Wolf is amazing. I love Monsters. Did i already say, i love Monsters ? Thanks for the cellar toys link. There´s so much great Stuff

38Adding gore to my Werewolf - Page 2 Empty Re: Adding gore to my Werewolf Tue Sep 03, 2019 4:09 pm

Valiarde

Valiarde
Like the Gore technique! Cool Wolves in this thread.

You don't even need the real moon for pictures as you can buy little fake moons. Much easier and cool looking in the shelf next to the wolf Wink

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum