OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

IN HAND PICS: DAMTOYS | IDF Combat Intelligence Collection Corps "Nachshol” Reconnaissance Company

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

DeltaForceChung

DeltaForceChung
See subject.

She arrived today.  I'm very pleased.

NOTE: I used the forum's image hosting function and it works (thus far).

--

IN HAND PICS: DAMTOYS | IDF Combat Intelligence Collection Corps "Nachshol” Reconnaissance Company 20180317

IN HAND PICS: DAMTOYS | IDF Combat Intelligence Collection Corps "Nachshol” Reconnaissance Company 20180319

IN HAND PICS: DAMTOYS | IDF Combat Intelligence Collection Corps "Nachshol” Reconnaissance Company 20180322

IN HAND PICS: DAMTOYS | IDF Combat Intelligence Collection Corps "Nachshol” Reconnaissance Company 20180320

IN HAND PICS: DAMTOYS | IDF Combat Intelligence Collection Corps "Nachshol” Reconnaissance Company 20180318

IN HAND PICS: DAMTOYS | IDF Combat Intelligence Collection Corps "Nachshol” Reconnaissance Company 20180323

IN HAND PICS: DAMTOYS | IDF Combat Intelligence Collection Corps "Nachshol” Reconnaissance Company 20180321

#dam #productreview #modern #military #female

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Congratulations on your new acquisition, DFC. She does look great, I've been looking at the parted out version on black ops toys.
By the forum's image hosting, do you mean servimg?

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com

DeltaForceChung

DeltaForceChung
GubernatorFan wrote:By the forum's image hosting, do you mean servimg?

--

Yes.

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father
DAM and Verycool look to have this section of the market cornered. And they seem to get better with each release.

CHEERS!

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
While the MM lines are not really my forte, I have to give the manufacturers credit for all the cool accessories they include with these things. Pretty impressive.

scalawag

scalawag
That does look great and a good selection of gear with the figure too. I like the Tavor.

Pontiacivan

Pontiacivan
Does she come with the head? I love all the gear. Looks like she could hold her position for a while!
I'm using Servimg as well. Slightly clunky ( or else I'm using it wrong) but definitely gets the images up!

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
She comes with everything. They have her parted out at black ops toys.

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com

McAllen'sFinest

McAllen'sFinest
I got mine a few weeks ago. I Didn't like the head at first but In person, it is great. for sure one of DamToys best figures really happy to have her in my collection.

onesixthwarrior

onesixthwarrior
She is going to be my next complete figure set purchase! I love the whole set.

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
She looks Great!

Skippy

I loved the look of this figure since she was announced, so ordered two.

Had them for a while now.

IN HAND PICS: DAMTOYS | IDF Combat Intelligence Collection Corps "Nachshol” Reconnaissance Company K72dTvL

IN HAND PICS: DAMTOYS | IDF Combat Intelligence Collection Corps "Nachshol” Reconnaissance Company HPXxRQL

I subsequently swapped one of the heads with the SW Ourworld Lara Croft:

IN HAND PICS: DAMTOYS | IDF Combat Intelligence Collection Corps "Nachshol” Reconnaissance Company Ckx4B6K

I took that photo to show the difference in height between the VTS DarkZone Tracy body and the VTS/DAM IDF girl, since it was the smaller body that VTS used for their Mad Max Furiosa. A strange decision as Charlize Theron was taller than Tom Hardy.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Wow. That's quite the height difference. I wonder why they went with the smaller of the two bodies...

He who dies with the most toys wins!

IN HAND PICS: DAMTOYS | IDF Combat Intelligence Collection Corps "Nachshol” Reconnaissance Company C8485110

Skippy

Stryker2011 wrote:Wow. That's quite the height difference. I wonder why they went with the smaller of the two bodies...

When questioned by somebody VTS claimed they only had one female body type which they also used for their DAM branded military lines.

If that's true then they must've put ankle extensions on the Tracy figure, and the barbell boots must be set high up to get that much extra height.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum