OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Kimonos, combat boots and Kamiko: A test shoot with my new Asian style backdrop

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

ThePhotogsBlog

Ovy wrote:I'm just on my way home from visiting a couple of far relatives, one has two walls full of some old Japanese paintings. I don't know, maybe 70 or 80 year old replicas. I photographed this one, somehow had to think of your project.

Kimonos, combat boots and Kamiko:  A test shoot with my new Asian style backdrop - Page 2 Img_2010

Thanks!

BAMComix

Very cool pics! Her background works for me, but constructive suggestions are always good too!

ThePhotogsBlog

BAMComix wrote:Very cool pics! Her background works for me, but constructive suggestions are always good too!

That was the first background I built. I've recently started reusing it,

BAMComix

ThePhotogsBlog wrote:
BAMComix wrote:Very cool pics! Her background works for me, but constructive suggestions are always good too!

That was the first background I built.  I've recently started reusing it,  

It does make a great backdrop!

ThePhotogsBlog

ThePhotogsBlog
BAMComix wrote:
ThePhotogsBlog wrote:

That was the first background I built.  I've recently started reusing it,  

It does make a great backdrop!

A piece of foam core with some cut down bamboo place mats bought in a Chinatown shop years ago, while the bottom weave section was cut from a rubber place mat bought in a Canadian Tire Store (the once sold only tires and auto parts....a very long time ago)

This was taken when I had only one Kamiko body, hence the combat boots. They were too much trouble to take off and put on again. That's why I have two bodies for Kamiko these days: Kimono Kamiko, and Combat Boot Kamiko.

Theboo-bomb

Theboo-bomb
That's great, as others have said a little decoration would look great which I think is funny coming from me since my backdrops are quite plain.

All of my alt-history themed figures in one convenient link! BooBomb's alt history figures! Kimonos, combat boots and Kamiko:  A test shoot with my new Asian style backdrop - Page 2 1f60e

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum