OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Heads that will fit Jiaou Asian female doll

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

muesky6969

As I mentioned in the title and description I need help finding a head that will fit the Asian pale female Jiaou body, with medium breasts. The one I purchased has the feet attached.. Which I actually love because the toes are separate and just so stinkin cute. Anyway I digress. I bought a YM head with elf ears, and it is like way too small. Think Beetlejuice when the witch doctor shrinks his head small..

Now I have a head I am either going to have to sell or find another smaller body for and I still don't know what head will fit this body. Any advice or suggestions would be greatly appreciated..

ZeroDelta

ZeroDelta
You posted in the wrong section tho, post this in General

csyeung

csyeung
Not sure if this is helpful. I don't own any Jiaou dolls, but we started up a head sculpt reference thread a while ago. Diana has some great pictures of different heads on various tbleague bodies that may help.

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com/t3188-headsculpt-reference-building

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I don't have one of those bodies, sorry. And the pale Jiaou skin tone is likely to be a challenge in itself.

muesky6969

I was informed to ask in the general section so this is a cross post.

As I mentioned in the title and description I need help finding a head that will fit the Asian pale female Jiaou body, with medium breasts. The one I purchased has the feet attached.. Which I actually love because the toes are separate and just so stinkin cute. Anyway I digress. I bought a YM head with elf ears, and it is like way too small. Think Beetlejuice when the witch doctor shrinks his head small..

Now I have a head I am either going to have to sell or find another smaller body for and I still don't know what head will fit this body. Any advice or suggestions would be greatly appreciated..

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
You could look at whatever Super Duck heads are available. Super Duck heads are usually a pale skintone (though I have no idea if they match 100% with the Jiaou pale), but it's worth checking to see if any of those appeal. 

A lot of YMToys heads run a little small, which is great for smaller bodies, but Super Duck heads tend to run a little larger, so maybe those would be more what you are looking for.

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

muesky6969

skywalkersaga wrote:You could look at whatever Super Duck heads are available. Super Duck heads are usually a pale skintone (though I have no idea if they match 100% with the Jiaou pale), but it's worth checking to see if any of those appeal. 

A lot of YMToys heads run a little small, which is great for smaller bodies, but Super Duck heads tend to run a little larger, so maybe those would be more what you are looking for.

Awesome! Thanks for the advice!! I greatly appreciate it!! The color isn't really an issue as I am going to dye the body and paint the face, just need to get a close approximation, so it doesn't look like the doll has a shrunken head..

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum