OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

1/6 Sixth Scale Snooker Player Action Figure TP-CT008 Toys Power

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

dadrab

I have some small marbles from one of the craft stores (they sell all sizes) that work pretty well for pool balls, but need to be painted. Clearly I haven't done so.

I too have one of the toy tables as shown above and the balls in that set a not badly sized. It's the table that's too small.

I've never seen a 10' table, but have played 9' tournament models and own an 8'. Those two are close enough to each other that, as a player, it's not hard to go back and forth. Playing a 6' (which is what you'll find mostly in bars with coin slots) feels like playing on a toy and personally, I can't hit a damn thing on one.

I believe it might be fun to build one from scratch.

onesixthwarrior

It seems that there is a wide range in sizes of real pool tables, and there are tables in different sizes used in other games. This is good news because it gives many of us some latitude for making or sourcing tables for our figures.

https://www.onesixthsagas.com/

brassco

dadrab wrote:
I've never seen a 10' table, but have played 9' tournament models and own an  8'. Those two are close enough to each other that, as a player, it's not hard to go back and forth. Playing a 6' (which is what you'll find mostly in bars with coin slots) feels like playing on a toy and personally, I can't hit a damn thing on one.

I believe it might be fun to build one from scratch.

Oh here's a fellow pool player! Who else on this forum plays pool? casual or serious players?

Stryker2011

Founding Father
I used to play quite a bit. The sperm donor who helped create me had one in his basement, and I’d play his when I went to stay as a kid. Played quite a bit after my military service ended and I was in my drunken make-up-for-lost-time phase at bars.

Andrew

Andrew
Ecxellent. As a massive fan of snooker, I need this.

"I don't plan to die," she laughed, flicking the safety off the chrome plated desert eagle, "But if I do, I'll see you in heaven, little brother. I’ll be the one ramming the harp up St Peter’s tight little asspipe.”  

The Life of Lol.

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father
Ok, the set and figure are great. The sport not so much! BBC2 started live coverage of the Final at 19:30 last night, they were still not done at Midnight!! There was a movie I wanted to see straight after and the start time got pushed further and further back! If you want to see it, put it on a dedicated sport channel!

CHEERS!

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Ok, Roger, that can be extremely annoying, I agree, but hardly a good reason to dislike the sport itself. Just got mine a couple of days ago, but haven't put it together yet.

331/6 Sixth Scale Snooker Player Action Figure TP-CT008 Toys Power  - Page 2 Empty Out of stock?? Sun May 06, 2018 4:30 pm

brassco

brassco
was trying to get a second set, when the seller told me out of stock! Could this product review be the reason why?

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
brassco wrote:was trying to get a second set, when the seller told me out of stock! Could this product review be the reason why?

Possibly. Or maybe there weren't many made to begin with. There certainly aren't many alternatives of this quality.

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father
GubernatorFan wrote:Ok, Roger, that can be extremely annoying, I agree, but hardly a good reason to dislike the sport itself. Just got mine a couple of days ago, but haven't put it together yet.

I might not mind it so much if live coverage didn't get in the way of scheduled stuff that I want to watch more. I did find myself getting a little engrossed in it towards the end, but, more of me was giving up the will to live at the same time. Have a match that important in the afternoon, less on then.

CHEERS!

valentin

valentin
Got this at a bargain back in 2019... (About USD28), And I have to say, it's darn huge.

1/6 Sixth Scale Snooker Player Action Figure TP-CT008 Toys Power  - Page 2 Ff7r-110
1/6 Sixth Scale Snooker Player Action Figure TP-CT008 Toys Power  - Page 2 Ff7r-210
1/6 Sixth Scale Snooker Player Action Figure TP-CT008 Toys Power  - Page 2 Ff7r-310
1/6 Sixth Scale Snooker Player Action Figure TP-CT008 Toys Power  - Page 2 Ff7r-410
1/6 Sixth Scale Snooker Player Action Figure TP-CT008 Toys Power  - Page 2 Ff7r-510
1/6 Sixth Scale Snooker Player Action Figure TP-CT008 Toys Power  - Page 2 Ff7r-610

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Pretty cool; that's a hell of a great price.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

1/6 Sixth Scale Snooker Player Action Figure TP-CT008 Toys Power  - Page 2 C8485110

TravelGuide

TravelGuide
Cool, I've been looking at a bargain of it too, but the size puts me off.

It does make an awesome setting though. I love the pictures.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Oh, yes it is huge... haven't opened mine since I first received it. Nice presentation.

brassco

brassco
valentin wrote:Got this at a bargain back in 2019... (About USD28), And I have to say, it's darn huge.

USD28? did you miss 1 zero? or have i been scammed?!

Nice presentation. Back in the times when i bought this, the seller sold me extra cues, so that i could create a scene where Henry vs someone else. Haven't got it out of the box since i moved house...

valentin

valentin
Nope, it is a bargain because the local distributor was doing a clearance before the start of the lunar new year that year.
Most things were at least 60% off their RRP. This one was like 75-80% off.

Thanks, I originally wanted to use the resident evil ladies... but I guess Tifa looks better than Jill in comparison to their clothes.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum