OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Imperial Secret Police

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Imperial Secret Police  Empty Imperial Secret Police Sat Oct 19, 2019 11:40 am

Theboo-bomb

Theboo-bomb
Hello!

What's this? more Star Wars! This a figure I had originally put together to be just another TIE fighter pilot but soon after  putting it together I thought "Hmm...I could make an inferno squad figure with this...." so I did! but then I gave it my own twists until I made this guy and then it didn't look like he belonged in Inferno Squad (or maybe he does) anyway this figure is all Kenner/Hasbro with the exception of the boots who I have no idea who made them oh and the blaster which is just a broken 21st century toys FG-42 and the body which is dragon underneath but that's not important 😁.

The Imperial Secret Police, depending on who you are it's either a myth or a real thing that you should be wary of, for the average civilian it was nothing more than propaganda to keep the people in line and strike fear into those thinking of betraying the Glorious Empire. But for those that did so it was a real thing, the ISP operated at night, hunting down and capturing rebel sympathizes and whistle blowers that gave away sensitive information to the rebels, the black hand of the empire. The ISP spanned the entirety of the Empire's holdings, it didn't matter where, when or who you where if you where speaking against the Empire then you would be found, and once you where you stopped existing, disappearances where the most common method of silencing people but so too where murders, kidnappings and even terrorists attacks which where blamed on the rebels. When the empire fell, the ISP disappeared, many of it's members given new identities before the fall while others simply committed suicide rather than be trialed by the new Republic, records, information, lists and databases where corrupted, destroyed or erased from existence leaving the Republic little to work with.

Imperial Secret Police  UrGbPsE
Imperial Secret Police  LGIDjll
Imperial Secret Police  PwfVuyy
Imperial Secret Police  EFW2pqI

Pretty simple figure to put together and nothing out of the ordinary, the original blaster with which the uniform came was big and cumbersome so I switched it out, I might use it on some other figure at a later date unless I chop it up and use it for something else. As an added bonus I would like to show something I'm working on, for the past couple of weeks I've been working on putting together some fantasy figures, I have 6 planned of those one is finished and two are already being worked on.

Imperial Secret Police  3a3VnZX

I would normally not post a WIP since I would feel a bit stressed out to finish it, but since I have plenty of figures to photograph I'm in no hurry to rush these ones. My plan for this guy is to make some sort of mage or wizard or maybe even a necromancer if I can find the skeleton I have somewhere🤔.
Anyway, I hope you all have a wonderful weekend, have fun, stay safe!

All of my alt-history themed figures in one convenient link! BooBomb's alt history figures! Imperial Secret Police  1f60e

2Imperial Secret Police  Empty Re: Imperial Secret Police Sun Oct 20, 2019 4:40 am

Ovy

Ovy
Reminds me of Brazilian BOPE or some similar force. Definitely caught the vibe you want to go with. I guess some will turn into terrorists and criminals.
The tucked in trousers and the kama give him the little extra. The gun reminds me of something I have seen in an old Star Wars game. Looks very fitting for brutal close encounters.

What I never liked about the Tie Pilot design is the really big helmet which makes the unarmoured shoulders look very narrow. I still think the AT-AT pilots are the cutest looking troopers. <3
And the burned Necro Wizard Mage looks promising. Is he Star Wars related?

3Imperial Secret Police  Empty Re: Imperial Secret Police Sun Oct 20, 2019 1:08 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Very promising burn victim. And the Star Wars figure works great -- the helmet is not too overwhelming despite the source and size. Depending on what's possible, you might want to bring it down a little bit, but it works as it is. I wonder whether secret police can really remain secret wearing such a uniform, unless of course they are infiltrating and investigating the TIE Fighter pilot squads. Smile

4Imperial Secret Police  Empty Re: Imperial Secret Police Sun Oct 20, 2019 11:35 pm

Theboo-bomb

Theboo-bomb
Ovy wrote:Reminds me of Brazilian BOPE or some similar force. Definitely caught the vibe you want to go with. I guess some will turn into terrorists and criminals.
The tucked in trousers and the kama give him the little extra. The gun reminds me of something I have seen in an old Star Wars game. Looks very fitting for brutal close encounters.

What I never liked about the Tie Pilot design is the really big helmet which makes the unarmoured shoulders look very narrow. I still think the AT-AT pilots are the cutest looking troopers. <3
And the burned Necro Wizard Mage looks promising. Is he Star Wars related?

Thanks, I sort of went off the top of my head on how I wanted him to look, a mix of special ops/swat with an authoritarian twist which is why I chose the super shiny boots, I added the kama after playing around a bit with armoring him but I ended up with the kama since I felt it would be a nicer choice. Weapons wise I switched between a longer rifle and this one, went with this one due to it already being broken (saves time!) and because the FG-42 already looks quite alien by itself. For me the TIE fighter was always the one that captured my imagination and looked the most menacing overall, I might make a more canon TIE fighter pilot since I already have a rebel pilot.

The necro wizard mage dude is something for my own fantasy setting. My jedi and sith all have immaculate skin and top model complexions😃.

GubernatorFan wrote:Very promising burn victim. And the Star Wars figure works great -- the helmet is not too overwhelming despite the source and size. Depending on what's possible, you might want to bring it down a little bit, but it works as it is. I wonder whether secret police can really remain secret wearing such a uniform, unless of course they are infiltrating and investigating the TIE Fighter pilot squads. Smile

Thanks, I think the fact TIE fighter pilot helmets are already a bit bigger helps with the size, overall it isn't bigger than the big stormtrooper helmets, originally the helmet sat much higher actually, I had problems with it staying on but I'll lower it a bit soon-ish. Well I called him secret police since originally I was going to use an Imperial Officer uniform, I later changed it to a WWII german uniform slightly modified but I still didn't like it since it looked too plain and not star warsy enough I might use the uniform later on when I get an idea on how to make it work.

All of my alt-history themed figures in one convenient link! BooBomb's alt history figures! Imperial Secret Police  1f60e

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum