OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

My custom figure

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26My custom figure - Page 2 Empty Re: My custom figure Fri Dec 20, 2019 10:59 am

GubernatorFan

Founding Father
Yes, the 3 photos limit (at a time) is only something that applies to uploading photos on Servimg (unless you have a paid account there); here you can post as many as you want within the same post.

Thank you for the explanation about the armor. Interesting process, and works out very well -- or rather, you did it very well.

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com

27My custom figure - Page 2 Empty Re: My custom figure Fri Dec 20, 2019 8:55 pm

AlKelAstra91

That's incredible for being built entirely from scratch, you absolutely nailed the overall design and various details/weathering. He looks like he would make a really badass video game boss, it would be interesting to see what he's capable of. This is only one of your customs, you say? That makes me super excited to see your other creations eventually!

28My custom figure - Page 2 Empty Re: My custom figure Fri Dec 20, 2019 9:48 pm

Verthraxis

Im really excited to get working on some more customs. I have only recently gotten into 1/6 scale customizing and modeling and i hope to show all of my future works on here. Thanks for the support guys. Maybe my next project will be the crusading knight that battles this guy.

29My custom figure - Page 2 Empty Re: My custom figure Sat Dec 21, 2019 10:21 am

Theboo-bomb

What an amazing figure, the details and everything is really nice. 👍

30My custom figure - Page 2 Empty Re: My custom figure Sat Dec 21, 2019 10:42 am

Verthraxis

Thanks boo bomb

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum