OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Toys Era new Robin Figure with my Different Custom Batmans:

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
Toys Era new Robin Figure with my Different Custom Batmans: I really like him but wish they would have made him a little shorter.
Toys Era new Robin Figure with my Different Custom Batmans: 50496064727_85a14b2a41_bDSC09819 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

Toys Era new Robin Figure with my Different Custom Batmans: 50496064697_294798556e_bDSC09820 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

Toys Era new Robin Figure with my Different Custom Batmans: 50496064682_a27154902f_bDSC09821 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

Toys Era new Robin Figure with my Different Custom Batmans: 50495202803_7e03935b51_bDSC09822 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

Toys Era new Robin Figure with my Different Custom Batmans: 50495909036_582c95f10e_bDSC09823 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

Toys Era new Robin Figure with my Different Custom Batmans: 50496064622_f1fe466c12_bDSC09824 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Doesn’t look too bad. That would look good with the BVS Batman, I think. It looks good with your larger Batman, too. Isn’t Soosoo doing a Robin based on that TV show, too?

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Toys Era new Robin Figure with my Different Custom Batmans: C8485110

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
Stryker2011 wrote:Doesn’t look too bad. That would look good with the BVS Batman, I think. It looks good with your larger Batman, too. Isn’t Soosoo doing a Robin based on that TV show, too?

Thanks and yes SooSoo Toys is making a Robin and they are also making and Nightwing too. It SooSoo's is a shorter version, I may have to get that one too.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Yeah, I’m interested in their Nightwing — though it would be cool if HT continued with their Arkham line and made him.

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
Stryker2011 wrote:Yeah, I’m interested in their Nightwing — though it would be cool if HT continued with their Arkham line and made him.

I totally agree. HT is still making the Batgirl from that line. I have her on PO.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
actionfiguremovies2 wrote:
Stryker2011 wrote:Yeah, I’m interested in their Nightwing — though it would be cool if HT continued with their Arkham line and made him.

I totally agree. HT is still making the Batgirl from that line. I have her on PO.

Yep. I do too, couldn’t pass that up.

Theboo-bomb

Theboo-bomb
That Batman is an absolute unit of a man, getting punched by him would be like getting hit by a train going downhill. Is that a bellybutton on his suit? Robin looks good too, a bit older which always messes with my mental image of the character, that of him being young.

All of my alt-history themed figures in one convenient link! BooBomb's alt history figures! Toys Era new Robin Figure with my Different Custom Batmans: 1f60e

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
Theboo-bomb wrote:That Batman is an absolute unit of a man, getting punched by him would be like getting hit by a train going downhill. Is that a bellybutton on his suit? Robin looks good too, a bit older which always messes with my mental image of the character, that of him being young.

Yeah, that is a bellybutton. Not sure what Hot Toys was think when they made this. The Robin is from the Titan's live action show and there Robin is an adult, thus the reason for him being so tall. I do wish they made a younger one too. Maybe SooSoo Toy will make theirs shorter.

Darth_Hogge

Darth_Hogge
My Toys Era Robin arrived on Thursday; I just ordered it during the sale at KGHobby.
I had to decide beforehand whether it would be the SooSoo Toys or this one.
On the SooSoo Toys I actually liked the head better because of the resemblance to Brenton Thwaites from the series. However, I didn't like the suit, it looked more like a pyjama. The armor didn't look as good as the Toys Era either.

Now, however, I'm a little disappointed.
The armor isn't that well made and the suit is really very thin that you have to worry about getting cracks.

But for the money it's still ok.

Friday I placed it next to my JL Batman. BvS would be more suitable in my opinion, but unfortunately I haven't started a display for it yet.

By the way, it's true that he is a bit tall in terms of height, but the different heights of the two stands make up for it.

Sorry for the tilted photos. Rolling Eyes
I still have a lot to learn here in the forum and I vow to improve.

Toys Era new Robin Figure with my Different Custom Batmans: Img_1610
Toys Era new Robin Figure with my Different Custom Batmans: Img_1611

Toys Era new Robin Figure with my Different Custom Batmans: Banner_andreas_haak11

BAMComix

BAMComix
Very nice indeed. Thanks for sharing!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum