OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AVENGERS: ENDGAME CAPTAIN AMERICA (2012 VERSION) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
“I can do this all day.” – Captain America

After the Avengers devise a plan to travel back in time and gather up the six Infinity Stones so they can use them to undo the snap. The Avengers split up, with Captain America, Iron Man, Ant-Man, and Bruce Banner revisiting the Battle of New York in 2012, which took place in The Avengers. Blocking Cap’s efforts to get his hands on the Mind Stone from Loki’s scepter is Captain America himself. The Super-Soldier is forced to fight his 2012 counterpart.

To mark the beginning of 2020, Hot Toys is excited to introduce today the 1/6th scale collectible figure of Captain America, who continues to be an adored and popular super hero in the Marvel Cinematic Universe. This newly debuted 2012 Version specially highlights his hero suit back in 2012, for fans to recreate the impressive scene with Captain vs. Captain in Avengers: Endgame!

Skillfully crafted based on the screen appearance of Chris Evans as Captain America/Steve Rogers in Avengers: Endgame, the Captain America (2012 Version) figure features a newly developed helmeted head sculpt and an un-helmeted head sculpt, a muscular body with enhanced articulation portraying Captain America’s toned body, a finely tailored outfit with star emblem on the chest, the star-spangled shield, Loki’s scepter with carrying case and a movie-themed figure stand.

This unbeatable Captain America figure will put you right into the heart of the battle!
SPECIFICATIONS
PRODUCT CODEMMS563
PRODUCT NAMECAPTAIN AMERICA (2012 VERSION)
HEIGHTAPPROXIMATELY 31 CM TALL
POINTS OF ARTICULATIONS30
SPECIAL FEATURESNEWLY DEVELOPED CAPTAIN AMERICA HELMETED HEAD SCULPT, LOKI’S SCEPTER, A SILVER-COLORED SCEPTER CARRIER
ARTISTSHEAD SCULPTED BY SO YOUNG JANG
HEAD PAINTED BY E-LEE & JC.HONG
HEAD ART DIRECTED BY JC. HONG

The 1/6th scale Captain America (2012 Version) Collectible Figure specially features:
- Authentic and detailed likeness of Chris Evans as Captain America in Avengers: Endgame
- One (1) newly developed Captain America helmeted head sculpt
- One (1) un-helmeted head sculpt
- Movie-accurate facial expression with detailed hair and skin texture
- Body with over 30 points of articulations which naturally portray Captain America’s muscular body in the film
- Approximately 31 cm tall
- Seven (7) pieces of interchangeable gloved hands including:
- One (1) pair of shield holding hands
- One (1) pair of relax hands
- One (1) left fist
- One (1) shield throwing right hand
- One (1) finger pointing right hand
- Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted

Costume:
- One (1) blue, grayish-white and red Captain America suit with embossed pattern and star emblem in chest
- One (1) pair of blue-colored embossed patterned pants with fabric coated knee pads
- One (1) blue-colored belt with pouches
- One (1) pair of dark red-colored fabric coated forearm guards
- One (1) pair of dark red-colored boots

Weapon:
- One (1) circular red and blue Captain America shield with silver star emblem

Accessories:
- One (1) Loki’s scepter (can be placed inside the carrier)
- One (1) silver-colored scepter carrier (openable)
- A movie-themed figure stand with movie logo and character name

Artists:
- Head Sculpted by So Young Jang
- Head Painted by E-Lee & JC.Hong
- Head Art Directed by JC. Hong

Release date: Approximately Q2 – Q3, 2021

**Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different
**Product details can subject to change without further notice

© 2020 Marvel.
© 2020 Hot Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.

HotToys - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AVENGERS: ENDGAME CAPTAIN AMERICA (2012 VERSION) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 11053
HotToys - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AVENGERS: ENDGAME CAPTAIN AMERICA (2012 VERSION) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 2479
HotToys - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AVENGERS: ENDGAME CAPTAIN AMERICA (2012 VERSION) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 3333
HotToys - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AVENGERS: ENDGAME CAPTAIN AMERICA (2012 VERSION) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 4302
HotToys - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AVENGERS: ENDGAME CAPTAIN AMERICA (2012 VERSION) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 5291
HotToys - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AVENGERS: ENDGAME CAPTAIN AMERICA (2012 VERSION) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 6279
HotToys - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AVENGERS: ENDGAME CAPTAIN AMERICA (2012 VERSION) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 7270
HotToys - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AVENGERS: ENDGAME CAPTAIN AMERICA (2012 VERSION) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 8254
HotToys - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AVENGERS: ENDGAME CAPTAIN AMERICA (2012 VERSION) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 9240
HotToys - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AVENGERS: ENDGAME CAPTAIN AMERICA (2012 VERSION) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 10225
HotToys - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AVENGERS: ENDGAME CAPTAIN AMERICA (2012 VERSION) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 11217
HotToys - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AVENGERS: ENDGAME CAPTAIN AMERICA (2012 VERSION) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 12201
HotToys - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AVENGERS: ENDGAME CAPTAIN AMERICA (2012 VERSION) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 13187
HotToys - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AVENGERS: ENDGAME CAPTAIN AMERICA (2012 VERSION) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 14168
HotToys - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AVENGERS: ENDGAME CAPTAIN AMERICA (2012 VERSION) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 15152
HotToys - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AVENGERS: ENDGAME CAPTAIN AMERICA (2012 VERSION) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 16142
HotToys - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AVENGERS: ENDGAME CAPTAIN AMERICA (2012 VERSION) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 17135
HotToys - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AVENGERS: ENDGAME CAPTAIN AMERICA (2012 VERSION) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 18128
HotToys - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AVENGERS: ENDGAME CAPTAIN AMERICA (2012 VERSION) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 19121
HotToys - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AVENGERS: ENDGAME CAPTAIN AMERICA (2012 VERSION) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 2097
HotToys - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AVENGERS: ENDGAME CAPTAIN AMERICA (2012 VERSION) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 21135
HotToys - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AVENGERS: ENDGAME CAPTAIN AMERICA (2012 VERSION) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 22120
HotToys - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AVENGERS: ENDGAME CAPTAIN AMERICA (2012 VERSION) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 23109

#newproduct #HotToys #Avengers:Endgame #CaptainAmerica(2012) #male #Marvel #MCU #comicbook #movie

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Nice set. The older Chris Evans head and the scepter carrier make this unique, otherwise it's essentially a re-release of their second Cap, for obvious reasons. If that's the one you wanted and you missed, this might be the one for you.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
It is a nice looking Cap, with great colors, but I already have the Winter Soldier Cap/Steve 2-pack, so an easy pass.

Great for those who don’t have one, but for the rest of us... yawn. HT was the reason I got back into this hobby, like a lot of people, but they rarely excite me anymore.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

HotToys - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AVENGERS: ENDGAME CAPTAIN AMERICA (2012 VERSION) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE C8485110

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Stryker2011 wrote:It is a nice looking Cap, with great colors, but I already have the Winter Soldier Cap/Steve 2-pack, so an easy pass.

Great for those who don’t have one, but for the rest of us... yawn. HT was the reason I got back into this hobby, like a lot of people, but they rarely excite me anymore.

I have the original Cap with this look myself, so will also pass, except maybe for some parted out pieces here and there. And I agree. They are milking too many of the same licenses too often, to the point of oversaturating some and not covering others of the things I might be interested in. Not to mention their prices, which can only excite outrage and disbelief.

brassco

brassco
HotToys - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AVENGERS: ENDGAME CAPTAIN AMERICA (2012 VERSION) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE Main-qimg-0f949e515c2f046cb36267d8bc7f3755

i might be interested to get if they make this...

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
brassco wrote:HotToys - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AVENGERS: ENDGAME CAPTAIN AMERICA (2012 VERSION) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE Main-qimg-0f949e515c2f046cb36267d8bc7f3755

i might be interested to get if they make this...

Different companies are already doing it:

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com/t2297-new-product-eit-end-i-toys-1-6-old-captain-can-move-doll-eit-010

I can’t remember who the other one was, but there was a separate clothing set and a separate head sculpt also offered.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

HotToys - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AVENGERS: ENDGAME CAPTAIN AMERICA (2012 VERSION) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE C8485110

brassco

brassco
oh well...there is one! maybe i'll just collect the hs and fit it on a HT Cap figure!

rollotomasi

rollotomasi
Great that they improved Cap's boots with ankle articulation!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum