OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The New Psi Core Team

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

21The New Psi Core Team  - Page 2 Empty Re: The New Psi Core Team Fri Mar 27, 2020 11:44 am

Stryker2011

Founding Father
You should be able to replace Psylocke with a TBL body — both actionfiguremovies and I did it a long time ago — I remember the boots and arm pieces were a pain, but I couldn’t tell you what body I used. The outfit material is very fragile, so you have to be careful moving it around as it tears pretty easily.

22The New Psi Core Team  - Page 2 Empty Re: The New Psi Core Team Fri Mar 27, 2020 8:27 pm

Theboo-bomb

Very cool, sad to see one of your ladies is broken, its never a fun time when our figures break.

23The New Psi Core Team  - Page 2 Empty Re: The New Psi Core Team Sat Mar 28, 2020 8:49 pm

BAD WOLF-787

Thank you my friends.

skywalkersaga wrote:The Dark Phoenix looks great! I'm so glad the s17b worked out. cheers

And so sorry about your Psylocke.... hope it's not too long before she can be on the mend. I'd probably try to swap her to a tbleague, but then it might not be possible if her outfit is too tight to fit onto one. Either way, good luck with fixing her!

Stryker2011 wrote:You should be able to replace Psylocke with a TBL body — both actionfiguremovies and I did it a long time ago — I remember the boots and arm pieces were a pain, but I couldn’t tell you what body I used. The outfit material is very fragile, so you have to be careful moving it around as it tears pretty easily.

Theboo-bomb wrote:Very cool, sad to see one of your ladies is broken, its never a fun time when our figures break.

There is some good news she just came out of extensive lower leg and ankle ball joint transplant (BBI CY Girl wrist pin) surgery, it was touch and go for awhile there and I thought I might lose her but she pulled though it like a true champ! LOL

I'M BACK BABY - Look out world!

The New Psi Core Team  - Page 2 2v2HcJnEFxAChVkHosted on Fotki
She seem defiant as ever.

24The New Psi Core Team  - Page 2 Empty Re: The New Psi Core Team Sat Mar 28, 2020 8:50 pm

GubernatorFan

Founding Father
She does seem to have made a full recovery! Well done.

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com

25The New Psi Core Team  - Page 2 Empty Re: The New Psi Core Team Sat Mar 28, 2020 9:08 pm

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
GubernatorFan wrote:She does seem to have made a full recovery! Well done.

Thank you GubernatorFan, unfortunately she falls over even more now so there might be a motorcycle in her future?

26The New Psi Core Team  - Page 2 Empty Re: The New Psi Core Team Sat Mar 28, 2020 9:48 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Congrats on a successful surgery. Too bad she still topples over.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

The New Psi Core Team  - Page 2 C8485110

27The New Psi Core Team  - Page 2 Empty Re: The New Psi Core Team Sun Mar 29, 2020 12:50 am

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
Stryker2011 wrote:Congrats on a successful surgery. Too bad she still topples over.

Thank you my friend, it was a huge relief when I was finally was able to get her to stand on her own. (OMG it worked YEA!)

Since then I moved her over to my photo platform (16" from the edge) where she been standing for almost 3 hours now hopefully it was just her last location were she had trouble standing at?

28The New Psi Core Team  - Page 2 Empty Re: The New Psi Core Team Tue Mar 31, 2020 11:03 pm

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
Great repair job on Psylocke. Your team is coming together quite nicely.

AFM

29The New Psi Core Team  - Page 2 Empty Re: The New Psi Core Team Tue Mar 31, 2020 11:33 pm

MerylAkiba

Awesome job on repairs! If their is one thing that scares me, it is shelf dives. Is the foot peg attached to a metal rod?

30The New Psi Core Team  - Page 2 Empty Re: The New Psi Core Team Sun Apr 05, 2020 10:01 pm

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
actionfiguremovies2 wrote:Great repair job on Psylocke. Your team is coming together quite nicely.

AFM

Thank you, I hope to get Emma Frost/ White Queen and Scarlet Witch built someday.

MerylAkiba wrote:Awesome job on repairs! If their is one thing that scares me, it is shelf dives. Is the foot peg attached to a metal rod?

Thanks, yeah me too I hate when they go shelf-diving, no the foot peg is attached to plastic piece.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum