OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

PHICEN-TBLEAGUE figures with fashion dolls clothing + accessoires (continuing)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down  Message [Page 10 of 12]

ukshaun

The coffee trolley looks great!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmPNvCoky6KhyaPUd25EHgw/videos?

DarthJ

ukshaun wrote:The coffee trolley looks great!

This is the "Hostess Trolley" by Pedigree for Sindy. The trolley itself is rather easy to find on Ebay, the whole set with dining utensils and food for 4 less so. And you have to look for one where the glass covers are not scratched.

Not a complete set, jumpsuit is "lovely Lively" (1971).

PHICEN-TBLEAGUE figures with fashion dolls clothing + accessoires (continuing) - Page 10 Img_9915

DarthJ

It's 2024 over here and let's forget 2023, such a miserable year.

Group picture of Survivors and New Recruits. One has to live with a permanently broken leg, another one with a permanently broken neck. C'est la vie.

PHICEN-TBLEAGUE figures with fashion dolls clothing + accessoires (continuing) - Page 10 Img_0017

BAMComix

Great shot of a new beginning for your little folk Very Happy .

DarthJ

First new item for this year (take a seat) :

SOFFGRUPP I LÄDERIMMITATION

Swedish for "sofa set in leather imitation". Made by Toyman for a Barbie-clone called "Anna". I guess it predates 1995 as there aren't any safety or other legalese warnings.

I found this from a Danish vendor on Etsy for the ridiculous price of €5.59.

Now I have to find the stylish dining table shown on the packaging.

PHICEN-TBLEAGUE figures with fashion dolls clothing + accessoires (continuing) - Page 10 Img_0019

PHICEN-TBLEAGUE figures with fashion dolls clothing + accessoires (continuing) - Page 10 Img_0018

Diana

Diana
Is it the camera or is the table a little crooked? What a Face 
Regardless, what a nice little group shot and nice little couch set!

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
Quite the classic looking acquisition. Nice grab.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins!

PHICEN-TBLEAGUE figures with fashion dolls clothing + accessoires (continuing) - Page 10 1f10

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I agree, there really is furniture like that, and these look just like it.

DarthJ

Diana wrote:Is it the camera or is the table a little crooked? What a Face 
!

Not at all, that table is quality plastic, think of Lego plastic. That is also why I am interested by their dining table and chairs.

PHICEN-TBLEAGUE figures with fashion dolls clothing + accessoires (continuing) - Page 10 Img_0021

PHICEN-TBLEAGUE figures with fashion dolls clothing + accessoires (continuing) - Page 10 Img_0020

DarthJ

The Tahitian Vahiné, another re-purchase. Parts of the original must still be somewhere around.

PHICEN-TBLEAGUE figures with fashion dolls clothing + accessoires (continuing) - Page 10 Img_0025

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Very colorful. Strange that they used plastic sheet material to make the grass skirt.

DarthJ

In real life these skirts exist in all sorts of colours so I guess they "cheat" by using artificial grass and as such I think Mattel had a bright idea here.

davidd

davidd
That “Tahitian hula” costume looks very good on a seamless figure! Where did you find it? Is that a Barbie costume?

DarthJ

davidd wrote:That “Tahitian hula” costume looks very good on a seamless figure! Where did you find it? Is that a Barbie costume?

You have to look for a "Polynesian Barbie" (1994). Plenty on Ebay, best offer depends largely on your location for shipping costs and/or taxes.

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2322090.m570.l1313&_nkw=polynesian+barbie&_sacat=0

The unboxed Polynesian + Dutch Barbie combo for $18.99 seems to be a good deal (for the USA anyway).

Besides the doll you get a grass skirt, (superfluous) bikini top, flower lei and flower wreath (which you will have to cut from the head).

The dress fits the petite S27 but the grass skirt won't fit any larger figure, even S25.

DarthJ

Mattel made Hawaiian Barbie (and Ken) sets way back in the 1960s but those aren't easy and cheap to find these days This is more a fantasy vahiné.

PHICEN-TBLEAGUE figures with fashion dolls clothing + accessoires (continuing) - Page 10 Img_8711

ElBundy

ElBundy
examples of very cheap (3 to 4 euros) dresses for Barbie and Fashion dolls (aliexpress or ebay)

PHICEN-TBLEAGUE figures with fashion dolls clothing + accessoires (continuing) - Page 10 53491306904_f982a4c371_c

PHICEN-TBLEAGUE figures with fashion dolls clothing + accessoires (continuing) - Page 10 53449259164_db2c090743_c

PHICEN-TBLEAGUE figures with fashion dolls clothing + accessoires (continuing) - Page 10 53370813574_3475f5f74c_c

PHICEN-TBLEAGUE figures with fashion dolls clothing + accessoires (continuing) - Page 10 53373481218_9e18224ea0_c

PHICEN-TBLEAGUE figures with fashion dolls clothing + accessoires (continuing) - Page 10 53463302343_d1e984123d_c

more expensive fashion doll clothes - most of them hand made (ebay)

PHICEN-TBLEAGUE figures with fashion dolls clothing + accessoires (continuing) - Page 10 52731081739_b88e5361be_c

PHICEN-TBLEAGUE figures with fashion dolls clothing + accessoires (continuing) - Page 10 53490999446_3f1318d0a1_c

PHICEN-TBLEAGUE figures with fashion dolls clothing + accessoires (continuing) - Page 10 53446954104_829b44a203_c

PHICEN-TBLEAGUE figures with fashion dolls clothing + accessoires (continuing) - Page 10 53373481283_44e6f86ef0_c

PHICEN-TBLEAGUE figures with fashion dolls clothing + accessoires (continuing) - Page 10 52582671507_78b74729c9_c

PHICEN-TBLEAGUE figures with fashion dolls clothing + accessoires (continuing) - Page 10 52583650443_18113a603b_c

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Excellent work, El Bundy!

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
Wow! Those are all pretty nice. Excellent set up.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins!

PHICEN-TBLEAGUE figures with fashion dolls clothing + accessoires (continuing) - Page 10 1f10

BAMComix

BAMComix
very nice and far cheaper alternative for dresses, nice work Oliver, they look amazing.

Diana

Diana
Wow, those dresses etc sure are fantastic value for the price! They look gorgeous! And you presented them well of course. Smile

DarthJ

The Egyptienne. Actually part of the "Barbie Princess of the Nile" set. Once more I had to cross the pond to find an outfit (without doll) at  a reasonable price.
The figure is not a Phicen but an "anonymous" figure without any name of the manufacturer to be found anywhere and sold in dark brown boxes similar to the Phicen ones. The hands are not as sharply moulded as the Phicen ones and the arm "flesh" retracts somewhat too much after a while exposing the wrist joint. It's also somewhat more difficult to keep them standing.

PHICEN-TBLEAGUE figures with fashion dolls clothing + accessoires (continuing) - Page 10 Img_0310

DarthJ

The Royal Occasions

PHICEN-TBLEAGUE figures with fashion dolls clothing + accessoires (continuing) - Page 10 Img_0311

DarthJ

These dresses are from a French Etsy seller, 9,90€ each.The same idea as the Floral Delight dress, switching the "panels", but less elaborate.

PHICEN-TBLEAGUE figures with fashion dolls clothing + accessoires (continuing) - Page 10 Img_0312

Diana

Diana
I love the scarfed vest/dress of your Egyptienne. Smile

Beautiful dresses all around! I have a thing for groups in similar clothing, though I'm not a fan of the mixed floral dresses. The uniform ones look gorgeous though!

lawlaw91

lawlaw91
My first thread to read in 2024!All these girls are awesome ElBundy

https://www.deviantart.com/lawlaw91

DarthJ

This one went from 'I have 1 dress" to "I have a second dress ? That's possible" to "I have 3 dresses ? Where did that come from ? "

Could be made for Petra (Plasty), not sure though.

PHICEN-TBLEAGUE figures with fashion dolls clothing + accessoires (continuing) - Page 10 Img_0116

DarthJ

Now there are 5 of them.

PHICEN-TBLEAGUE figures with fashion dolls clothing + accessoires (continuing) - Page 10 Img_0313

madnug

madnug
DarthJ wrote:The Egyptienne. Actually part of the "Barbie Princess of the Nile" set. Once more I had to cross the pond to find an outfit (without doll) at  a reasonable price.
The figure is not a Phicen but an "anonymous" figure without any name of the manufacturer to be found anywhere and sold in dark brown boxes similar to the Phicen ones. The hands are not as sharply moulded as the Phicen ones and the arm "flesh" retracts somewhat too much after a while exposing the wrist joint. It's also somewhat more difficult to keep them standing.

PHICEN-TBLEAGUE figures with fashion dolls clothing + accessoires (continuing) - Page 10 Img_0310

The body looks like ANT AB001

DarthJ

It probably is that body. I have a pale version too.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 10 of 12]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum