OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Imperial Security Trooper [My version of the Patrol Trooper]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Theboo-bomb

Theboo-bomb
Hello!

I remember saying something along the lines that "I had no more troopers to post" well I'm sad (or glad) to say that it was not true as I've bought some more trooper stuff along with some other star wars aliens (2) that I plan on turning into something pretty soon.  How did this figure came to be? I was originally making something else but I ended up making some sort of trooper instead and since he looked similar to a patrol trooper I decided to call him a security trooper, you know, better equipped reinforcements for those  pistol wielding troopers, they don't stand a chance against those darn rebel terrorists.
Security Troopers
    Imperial Security Troopers or just Security troopers where part of the Stormtrooper corps and worked in conjunction with Patrol troopers. Security trooper armor was the same as stormtrooper armor save for the fact they did not wear thigh armor as it was considered uncomfortable to wear while riding speeder bikes or for getting in and out of their specialized landspeeders. Weapons wise the ST's where given modified DL-44's instead of the standard blaster rifle since they where meant to work with civilian populations that where rioting or protesting.  As the rebellion grew the security troopers where slowly turned into standard stormtroopers, the modified heavier helmets where decommissioned along with the modified DL-44's and their specialized landspeeders.
Imperial Security Trooper [My version of the Patrol Trooper]  G5Qrgii
Imperial Security Trooper [My version of the Patrol Trooper]  X28E262
Imperial Security Trooper [My version of the Patrol Trooper]  SWJLmIw
Imperial Security Trooper [My version of the Patrol Trooper]  WxpKWvW
Imperial Security Trooper [My version of the Patrol Trooper]  NsiIVso

For those curious, that K-2S0 is from hasbro, terrible articulation except for the head and the typical rotating joints (except for the hips, they dont rotate too much) it was part of a target exclusive and I managed to get k2 alone for 15 bucks off of ebay, love that droid dude. Additionally stay tuned for more trooper stuff and some aliens coming your way, other non star wars stuff too. Well that would be all for today, have fun and stay safe out there.

All of my alt-history themed figures in one convenient link! BooBomb's alt history figures! Imperial Security Trooper [My version of the Patrol Trooper]  1f60e

MerylAkiba

Definitely looks more intense. His helmet almosts looks like your avatar Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
It is very cool how a fairly simple kitbash can be so effective in blending in with the world of the original source of inspiration. The outfit in particular can hold up to a Biker Scout and serve as a viable alternative/complement. I do have some doubts as to how comfortable that codpiece is for riding around on a speeder bike. Smile K2 looks great too.

Ovy

Ovy
MerylAkiba wrote:Definitely looks more intense. His helmet almosts looks like your avatar Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Yeah he has a very ghosty vibe. Is that a word? Ghostly? Ghastly?

It's like a mix of snow trooper and regular one.

Theboo-bomb

Theboo-bomb
MerylAkiba wrote:Definitely looks more intense. His helmet almosts looks like your avatar Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Thanks, I wanted to remove the more noticeable details of the helmet to make it a different sort, him looking like my avatar was an unintended consequence of this.

GubernatorFan wrote:It is very cool how a fairly simple kitbash can be so effective in blending in with the world of the original source of inspiration. The outfit in particular can hold up to a Biker Scout and serve as a viable alternative/complement. I do have some doubts as to how comfortable that codpiece is for riding around on a speeder bike. Smile K2 looks great too.

Thanks, there's still lots of inspiriation to be found on the original trilogy, and if we look into the concept art and all that then there's even more, and if I look into legends then chances are I'll run out of spare bodies in a week. I know the codpiece was a weird choice considering the speeder bikes but I did not like my attempt at the padded piece scout troopers wear. K2 is actually pretty nice, too bad about the articulation, tho I'm tempted to try and articulate him somehow.

Ovy wrote:
Yeah he has a very ghosty vibe. Is that a word? Ghostly? Ghastly?

It's like a mix of snow trooper and regular one.

Thanks, I didn't intend him to look ghostly, I guess rebels and other "Criminals" might call them spooks!

All of my alt-history themed figures in one convenient link! BooBomb's alt history figures! Imperial Security Trooper [My version of the Patrol Trooper]  1f60e

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum