OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Beast Hunters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

21Beast Hunters - Page 2 Empty Re: Beast Hunters Tue May 22, 2018 12:59 pm

Ephiane

Beast Hunters - Page 2 Thank-10

22Beast Hunters - Page 2 Empty Re: Beast Hunters Tue May 22, 2018 1:12 pm

Ephiane

Fox, the Hulk Body is very hard behind the rubber skin. I have the change the blade of her dagger to hit him. The Old dagger blade was not sharp enough.

Beast Hunters - Page 2 V4v3c2cj

Reverend, yes You are right. I have to find some Names for all my creatures and characters.

Tjolnir, yes this is not a chinese hulk. That one can´t hold a steel skeleton figure in one hand. I need the HT Hulk that for.

23Beast Hunters - Page 2 Empty Re: Beast Hunters Wed May 23, 2018 6:25 am

Fox915

Wow Ephiane, I fear for your Minotaur, the new blade looks lethal (an x-acto blade I assume?). I would be nervous if I were to fiddle around with that blade, do be careful. Smile

24Beast Hunters - Page 2 Empty Re: Beast Hunters Thu May 24, 2018 12:39 pm

brassco

Great works! I was wondering how the leaping shots were taken...

Is there a part 2?

25Beast Hunters - Page 2 Empty Re: Beast Hunters Thu May 24, 2018 1:17 pm

Pontiacivan

Pontiacivan
So much fun!
I really enjoyed the story!
Love your work Ephiane!

26Beast Hunters - Page 2 Empty Re: Beast Hunters Thu May 24, 2018 2:33 pm

blackpool

blackpool
wow! Fascinating work, these fantasy adventures are fantastic in every aspect, from the character creation to the figure itself, to the storytelling, I love it! (each time I browse your threads I must resist the urge to start collecting heroic fantasy!)

27Beast Hunters - Page 2 Empty Re: Beast Hunters Sun Jun 03, 2018 11:46 am

Ephiane

Ephiane
Thank You very much, Friends. If You enjoy the adult puppet Theatre, I´m happy  Smile

Fox915 wrote:Wow Ephiane, I fear for your Minotaur, the new blade looks lethal (an x-acto blade I assume?). I would be nervous if I were to fiddle around with that blade, do be careful. Smile

Thank You. The Basher Gobbo said....

Beast Hunters - Page 2 Kopie_10

brassco wrote:Great works! I was wondering how the leaping shots were taken...

Is there a part 2?

Thanks. I use litte strings that for.

blackpool wrote:wow! Fascinating work, these fantasy adventures are fantastic in every aspect, from the character creation to the figure itself, to the storytelling, I love it! (each time I browse your threads I must resist the urge to start collecting heroic fantasy!)

Please do it. with Your Effects that has to be wonderful

28Beast Hunters - Page 2 Empty Re: Beast Hunters Sun Jun 03, 2018 3:07 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Ouch... I hope for your figure's sake that cut off finger spouting blood was photoshopped, but I never know with your magic, Ephiane! Smile

29Beast Hunters - Page 2 Empty Re: Beast Hunters Mon Jun 04, 2018 1:47 pm

peter the painter

Great figures and sequence of photos, real fun stuff.

Cheers,

Peter.

30Beast Hunters - Page 2 Empty Re: Beast Hunters Tue Jun 05, 2018 8:48 pm

OceanGirl24

OceanGirl24
Gorgeous work!

31Beast Hunters - Page 2 Empty Re: Beast Hunters Wed Jun 06, 2018 12:30 am

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
Brilliant work! Love the minotaur and there's something very Jim Henson Dark Crystal about your head sculpt on it. The use of the Bean head is ingenious!

32Beast Hunters - Page 2 Empty Re: Beast Hunters Wed Jun 06, 2018 12:34 pm

onesixthwarrior

onesixthwarrior
Amazing work- the figures, story, and photos! Your creations are always a treat to see!

33Beast Hunters - Page 2 Empty Re: Beast Hunters Wed Jun 06, 2018 2:56 pm

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
Great works! I was wondering how the leaping shots were taken... Is there a part 2?

Thanks. I use litte strings that for. wrote:

I applaud you for not relying on photoshop and doing it 'old school' like I do, I thought it must be a stand photoshopped out of the picture until I noticed your comment about using little strings, I finally spotted it after looking REALLY hard! Great work!

34Beast Hunters - Page 2 Empty Re: Beast Hunters Wed Jun 06, 2018 3:34 pm

MarkEl

Absolutely amazing work. Not only the figures but also the action and perspective of the shots. You have the dial turned to 11!

35Beast Hunters - Page 2 Empty Re: Beast Hunters Wed Jun 06, 2018 6:39 pm

Ephiane

Ephiane
Thank You very much, Friends !

shovelchop81 wrote:

I applaud you for not relying on photoshop and doing it 'old school' like I do, I thought it must be a stand photoshopped out of the picture until I noticed your comment about using little strings, I finally spotted it after looking REALLY hard! Great work!

Thank You, Shovelchop. But Your Applause is undeserved. Embarassed  I really like photoshop, but my skills are to bad by using it. The Problem is i have to read the manual Rolling Eyes
To remove the strings from the pictures i use the normal " Paint" Program. It´s on everyones PC. A stand is to massiv to remove for me. I also use it to move the Eyes form the figures. Really easy.

36Beast Hunters - Page 2 Empty Re: Beast Hunters Wed Jun 06, 2018 6:47 pm

onesixthwarrior

onesixthwarrior
I used to use fishing line, but even it has to be removed eventually. Once I ventured into the world of photo editing, there was no turning back. This isn't to say that I never use string; it's still a useful tool, just not the only tool.

37Beast Hunters - Page 2 Empty Re: Beast Hunters Mon Jun 11, 2018 3:59 pm

Ephiane

Ephiane
onesixthwarrior wrote:I used to use fishing line, but even it has to be removed eventually.  Once I ventured into the world of photo editing, there was no turning back. This isn't to say that I never use string; it's still a useful tool, just not the only tool.

Excellent Idea, Thank You. I try it soon. Could be translucent on pictures. You have Pics of this ?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum