OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Zatanna Custom by AFM so far...

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Zatanna Custom by AFM so far... Empty Zatanna Custom by AFM so far... Sat Mar 28, 2020 2:38 pm

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
This is what I've done so far. This is not the head I intend to use and is only a place holder till the head I wants arrives. Also have white gloved hands coming in too. Please enjoy the pictures.

Zatanna Custom by AFM so far... 49709356107_345bb5f445_bDSC09478 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

Zatanna Custom by AFM so far... 49709356052_6439d0ddce_bDSC09479 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

Zatanna Custom by AFM so far... 49709034831_9122a28112_bDSC09480 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

Zatanna Custom by AFM so far... 49708499378_be22292b6a_bDSC09481 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

Zatanna Custom by AFM so far... 49708499353_84cab4eaff_bDSC09485 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

Zatanna Custom by AFM so far... 49709355912_77515ba96b_bDSC09486 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

2Zatanna Custom by AFM so far... Empty Re: Zatanna Custom by AFM so far... Sat Mar 28, 2020 3:59 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Looks good so far. I like the Mercy Dante head you used as place holder. Which one are you planning on instead? (I bought thigh-high boots for mine, as well — definitely more stable). Like you, I’m still waiting on the hands.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Zatanna Custom by AFM so far... C8485110

3Zatanna Custom by AFM so far... Empty Re: Zatanna Custom by AFM so far... Sat Mar 28, 2020 7:12 pm

Ovy

Ovy
Cool, I recognize her, she is the lady from rollotomasi's profile pic!

Ok, now I googled. She is a magician super hero. I think you have done a great job as always, wonder what kind of head you will use, maybe something with more expression for someone who puts on shows.

4Zatanna Custom by AFM so far... Empty Re: Zatanna Custom by AFM so far... Sat Mar 28, 2020 7:34 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I think she looks very good. Did you order white gloved hand sculpts because these actual gloved hands create the impression of being a little oversized?

5Zatanna Custom by AFM so far... Empty Re: Zatanna Custom by AFM so far... Sat Mar 28, 2020 10:22 pm

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
Stryker2011 wrote:Looks good so far. I like the Mercy Dante head you used as place holder. Which one are you planning on instead? (I bought thigh-high boots for mine, as well — definitely more stable). Like you, I’m still waiting on the hands.

Thanks. Planning on going with this head: https://giantoy.com/products/pre-order-1-6-ymtoys-rose-female-head-sculpt-ymt029-h-suntan?variant=30354039636031

Ovy wrote:Cool, I recognize her, she is the lady from rollotomasi's profile pic!

Ok, now I googled. She is a magician super hero. I think you have done a great job as always, wonder what kind of head you will use, maybe something with more expression for someone who puts on shows.

Totally agree about the head. I think the one that I chose will be much better.
GubernatorFan wrote:I think she looks very good. Did you order white gloved hand sculpts because these actual gloved hands create the impression of being a little oversized?

Thanks. Totally agree about the hands. White gloved hands,not white gloves on hands will look much better.

6Zatanna Custom by AFM so far... Empty Re: Zatanna Custom by AFM so far... Sat Mar 28, 2020 10:31 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
That’s a good choice. Very cute.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Zatanna Custom by AFM so far... C8485110

7Zatanna Custom by AFM so far... Empty Re: Zatanna Custom by AFM so far... Sun Mar 29, 2020 12:16 am

rollotomasi

rollotomasi
@Ovy. Its shameful i still don't have my avatar in my collection. Still waiting for the body.

@AFM. Spartan goddess head looks gorgeous! That's an S23B right?
ZY should have included sculpted white gloved hands in the set instead of cloth gloves (aka Mickey Mouse hands Smile)

8Zatanna Custom by AFM so far... Empty Re: Zatanna Custom by AFM so far... Sun Mar 29, 2020 12:34 am

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
rollotomasi wrote:@Ovy. Its shameful i still don't have my avatar in my collection. Still waiting for the body.

@AFM. Spartan goddess head looks gorgeous! That's an S23B right?
ZY should have included sculpted white gloved hands in the set instead of cloth gloves (aka Mickey Mouse hands Smile)

Hey rollotomasi. That is the S23B. The gloved hands are comical. LOL Mickey Mouse hands. I thought the same thing. I guess I shouldn't be surprised about not getting your body in yet. I'm still waiting for my Very Cool Cat Lady set that was due last Dec. The site I order it from didn't get there order in while other sites did.
I'm really looking to getting the head in and the gloved hands too.

9Zatanna Custom by AFM so far... Empty Re: Zatanna Custom by AFM so far... Sun Mar 29, 2020 4:36 am

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
She's looking really cool so far, AFM!

And Ovy, good catch on rollotomasi's user pic -- I honestly never realized that was an actual character, just thought she was some random sexy lady, lol. Guess I should know better from people on this forum.... there's always some interesting inspiration. ;D

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

10Zatanna Custom by AFM so far... Empty Re: Zatanna Custom by AFM so far... Sun Mar 29, 2020 6:31 am

Diana

Diana
Very nice custom! I’m looking forward to seeing her finished!
I’ll be ordering the same sculpt but with the straight black hair for a figure I’m planning. She’s pretty. Smile

11Zatanna Custom by AFM so far... Empty Re: Zatanna Custom by AFM so far... Sun Mar 29, 2020 8:32 pm

Theboo-bomb

Theboo-bomb
Looks great, and once more a character I do recognize and one of my favorites too. I make echo of what others have said, the cloth gloves look too big for her but still, an amazing figure.

All of my alt-history themed figures in one convenient link! BooBomb's alt history figures! Zatanna Custom by AFM so far... 1f60e

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum