OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: VERYCOOL: 1/6 Miss Spetsnaz: Russian Special Combat Russian special combat female action figure (#VCF-2052)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Go down  Message [Page 11 of 11]

koloth

one/sixth-uals wrote:Here is Miss Spetsnaz in her civilian clothing. She just visited her family in Charkov, and now she is back in her domicile outside of the Ukraine.
But she promises that she will be back...

verycool - NEW PRODUCT: VERYCOOL: 1/6 Miss Spetsnaz: Russian Special Combat Russian special combat female action figure (#VCF-2052) - Page 11 04a10

is the head sculpt genuine or fake? I guess fake.

Diana

koloth wrote:is the head sculpt genuine or fake? I guess fake.
I agree. The eyebrows are raised too high and the lips look too dark and flat. Still pretty though.

253verycool - NEW PRODUCT: VERYCOOL: 1/6 Miss Spetsnaz: Russian Special Combat Russian special combat female action figure (#VCF-2052) - Page 11 Empty Bootleg version of Ms Spetsnaz' headsculpt? Sat Aug 20, 2022 5:27 am

koloth

Is this the bootleg version? It wasn't a cheap deal, so I was hoping to get the real one.

verycool - NEW PRODUCT: VERYCOOL: 1/6 Miss Spetsnaz: Russian Special Combat Russian special combat female action figure (#VCF-2052) - Page 11 Img_1612
verycool - NEW PRODUCT: VERYCOOL: 1/6 Miss Spetsnaz: Russian Special Combat Russian special combat female action figure (#VCF-2052) - Page 11 Img_1611
verycool - NEW PRODUCT: VERYCOOL: 1/6 Miss Spetsnaz: Russian Special Combat Russian special combat female action figure (#VCF-2052) - Page 11 Img_1610

Diana

If it's that hard to identify, then does it matter? Smile

I can see some differences, but even the genuine article probably isn't painted by the same person, and if so, that person will have... good days and bad days? Or get faster or whatever. There will be variation.

The hair seems too red compared to Mark's pictures, but that could be a lighting thing.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
It looks like the 2.0 head sculpt (with the paler lips)

He who dies with the most toys wins!

verycool - NEW PRODUCT: VERYCOOL: 1/6 Miss Spetsnaz: Russian Special Combat Russian special combat female action figure (#VCF-2052) - Page 11 C8485110

Anastasiia

Anastasiia
I have a question for those who have the 2.0 version head (VCF-2058)

Which color of the Worldbox female body is suitable for this head? It seems like the first version and the bootleg one look good on the tan body, but since the new version is considerably lighter, I'm worried it will be a bad match.

If someone here happens to have both the VCF-2058 and Worldbox tan or light tan, could you please make a comparison shot?

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
I have mine on a Suntan TBLeague.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins!

verycool - NEW PRODUCT: VERYCOOL: 1/6 Miss Spetsnaz: Russian Special Combat Russian special combat female action figure (#VCF-2052) - Page 11 1f10

cdn_rhino

I bought so many loose bits from this one, I probably should have just bought the figure.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 11 of 11]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum