OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dungeon Crawlers

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

21Dungeon Crawlers - Page 2 Empty Re: Dungeon Crawlers Sun Aug 09, 2020 12:22 pm

Lynkhart

Hilarious and expertly posed as ever!

http://lastalliancestudios.blogspot.co.uk

22Dungeon Crawlers - Page 2 Empty Re: Dungeon Crawlers Mon Aug 10, 2020 6:48 am

Ephiane

ThePhotogsBlog wrote:Wow!  That's just excellent. My congratulations.  I'm impressed.

Thanks

MerylAkiba wrote:Bean looks like nicolas cage. hope she zaps him into a frog

Not a bad idea, Thanks Meryl. Laughing

AlKelAstra91 wrote:I still admire your use of real open flames so close to your figures, I'd be afraid of taking too long to get the right shots and then their skin slightly melts or hair suddenly catches on fire, something like that. Great use of body language and scene lighting as always, and I get a bit of Monty Python vibe from the sense of humor after watching a movie a while ago. lol

Thank You, Alkel. I do this many times and never had problems. If You want to try, make sure they will not fall into the torch with the face.

brassco wrote:i laughed at the part where the dwarf's height was emphasis! Great dialogue using dialogue boxes. Nice little comic strip, easy to digest, and funny! Great diorama too! I want more!

Thanks Brasco. I try it soon Wink

Theboo-bomb wrote:Dwarves are my favorites so I love this, I liked the interactions between those two, what you wrote makes it seem like they get in a lot of trouble in the towns they visit.

Thanks Bomb. A city scene..... scratch Intresting...

BAD WOLF-787 wrote:LOL Cool story, looking forward to seeing more.

Thanks Wolfie.

Lynkhart wrote:Hilarious and expertly posed as ever!

Thank You, Lynkhart. nice to hear from You.

23Dungeon Crawlers - Page 2 Empty Re: Dungeon Crawlers Sat Aug 22, 2020 3:40 pm

ReverendSpooky

Ah, I love this so much!!!! The dungeon looks fantastic, and can never get enough of your characters interacting. There is so much personality that comes through. So much atmosphere in the lighting, and the real flames look awesome. Can't wait for the next installment with this party.

http://reverendspooky.com

24Dungeon Crawlers - Page 2 Empty Re: Dungeon Crawlers Sun Aug 23, 2020 10:50 am

Delanie

I love the "Bzzzt" for the light spell, reminds me of the flame finger or fire cantrip from AD&D the activation word was "ronson"

25Dungeon Crawlers - Page 2 Empty Re: Dungeon Crawlers Sun Aug 23, 2020 9:42 pm

GregT

"Did you stare at her bosom?"
Well, I..... I tried not to....
I've always loved your dios, Ephiane.
the 1/1 flame in 1/6 setting is captivating, it's perfect...
your stories are part of what makes OSF what it is.

26Dungeon Crawlers - Page 2 Empty Re: Dungeon Crawlers Sat Sep 12, 2020 3:46 pm

ZombieTestSubject

Beautifully done, funny and sweet. I hope you keep it coming!

27Dungeon Crawlers - Page 2 Empty Re: Dungeon Crawlers Fri Mar 12, 2021 4:55 pm

Ephiane

Ephiane
Hi Friends ! Here we go....

Thanks for watching and have fun !

Dungeon Crawlers - Page 2 20010

Dungeon Crawlers - Page 2 20110

Dungeon Crawlers - Page 2 20210

Dungeon Crawlers - Page 2 20310

Dungeon Crawlers - Page 2 20410

Dungeon Crawlers - Page 2 20510

Dungeon Crawlers - Page 2 20610

Dungeon Crawlers - Page 2 20710

Dungeon Crawlers - Page 2 20810

Dungeon Crawlers - Page 2 20910

Dungeon Crawlers - Page 2 21010

Dungeon Crawlers - Page 2 21110

Dungeon Crawlers - Page 2 21210

Dungeon Crawlers - Page 2 21310

Dungeon Crawlers - Page 2 21410

28Dungeon Crawlers - Page 2 Empty Re: Dungeon Crawlers Fri Mar 12, 2021 5:19 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Welcome back, Ephi. Love it. That was really well done, and funny. Love all the low angles and costumes. I’m super impressed by the braiding you did (since this was the first real closeup) on your Halfling.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Dungeon Crawlers - Page 2 C8485110

29Dungeon Crawlers - Page 2 Empty Re: Dungeon Crawlers Fri Mar 12, 2021 6:48 pm

Theboo-bomb

Theboo-bomb
Really liked the way that poor greedy dwarf was standing. It was nice of the goblin to include the instructions and a note about it having no oil. Top notch figures!

All of my alt-history themed figures in one convenient link! BooBomb's alt history figures! Dungeon Crawlers - Page 2 1f60e

30Dungeon Crawlers - Page 2 Empty Re: Dungeon Crawlers Fri Mar 12, 2021 6:55 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
We were getting worried about you, Ephiane. Glad you came back with a bang. Love every glimpse we get of your dungeon crawlers. With or without special effects, they rule. And I hope we'll see more of you here.

31Dungeon Crawlers - Page 2 Empty Re: Dungeon Crawlers Fri Mar 12, 2021 11:29 pm

AlKelAstra91

AlKelAstra91
Ephiane!!! So good to see you back posting after all this time, I was starting to get curious too as it has been a while. Great comeback, so nice to see that amazing dungeon and your wacky fantasy characters continuing their adventures! Fantastic customized attire and very expressive (and funny) characters, as always. Will never get tired of seeing that long haired Mr. Bean, haha!!!

32Dungeon Crawlers - Page 2 Empty Re: Dungeon Crawlers Sat Mar 13, 2021 2:06 am

TravelGuide

TravelGuide
That was fun. The human reminds me of the Groosalugg in Angel (the spin-off from Buffy the Vampire Slayer).

33Dungeon Crawlers - Page 2 Empty Re: Dungeon Crawlers Sat Mar 13, 2021 3:05 am

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
I caught a glimpse of this post right before I went to sleep, and I thought maybe I'd dreamt it! Very happy to wake up and check and see Ephiane really did post an update. And a hilarious one, too. :'D  

I absolutely adore this halfling character, she is so cheeky and cute. Her costume and hair and overall design is just awesome. Love to see her! Smile

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

34Dungeon Crawlers - Page 2 Empty Re: Dungeon Crawlers Sat Mar 13, 2021 3:11 am

Gizems nice Kittens

Gizems nice Kittens
A great story and very detailed in the characters, personalities and setting.

35Dungeon Crawlers - Page 2 Empty Re: Dungeon Crawlers Sat Mar 13, 2021 4:15 am

Valiarde

Valiarde
I love everything about this - you awesome build characters, the diorama, the photography and the story. So much humor in it and combined with the face app this really comes to life.

Best part is when the dwarf pulls his Handkerchief out haha

36Dungeon Crawlers - Page 2 Empty Re: Dungeon Crawlers Sat Mar 13, 2021 4:34 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
lol! lol! lol! Fantastic!

37Dungeon Crawlers - Page 2 Empty Re: Dungeon Crawlers Sat Mar 13, 2021 12:25 pm

Diana

Diana
CLASSIC!! Beautifully done. And you've managed to capture the archetypes wonderfully! That Halfling is just adorable. <3

38Dungeon Crawlers - Page 2 Empty Re: Dungeon Crawlers Sat Mar 13, 2021 2:03 pm

Lynkhart

Lynkhart
I never tire of your dungeoneering crew!

Every rogue knows you’ve got to search for traps! Laughing

39Dungeon Crawlers - Page 2 Empty Re: Dungeon Crawlers Sat Mar 13, 2021 3:10 pm

Illusion

Illusion
just soooo much fun.
I admire your creative characters. So unique and cool.
The story is just great -a classic road with a nice unusual twist to it. Wonderful.

I am still struggling when Faceapp is being used (it feels confusing to me, but it is just me) though I have to admit that it adds variety and greatly helps with storytelling.

40Dungeon Crawlers - Page 2 Empty Re: Dungeon Crawlers Sat Mar 13, 2021 3:24 pm

Ovy

Ovy
Ah so nice to see them again, so they are still looking for treasures and won't get out of there for some time, it seems.

I like that wrist watch steampunk goblin mechanism thingie and the cowering pompeiesque lava statue.

If I remember correctly the Halfling has two different headsculpts already, and on top of that faceapp is also there?

41Dungeon Crawlers - Page 2 Empty Re: Dungeon Crawlers Sun Mar 14, 2021 11:01 pm

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
So excited to see this story continue and return to these characters' adventures. I'm still so impressed by the level of detail on all of your characters, and the humor is as sharp as ever, combined with beautiful photos. The mechanical trap mechanism is ingenious, and I love how they were saved by shoddy dungeon maintenance. Was genuinely excited to see a new post from you, and I was not disappointed.

42Dungeon Crawlers - Page 2 Empty Re: Dungeon Crawlers Tue Mar 16, 2021 3:37 am

ZombieTestSubject

Lovely bunch of fantasy characters. Great humor and details. Hope there will be more to come.

43Dungeon Crawlers - Page 2 Empty Re: Dungeon Crawlers Mon Mar 22, 2021 3:45 pm

Ephiane

Ephiane
Thank You very much All ! It´s fun to me to entertain You. What´s about the Dwarf letters on the wall ? No one can read Dwarf Runes ? Is there really written " Tr... Treasure near ? Laughing

44Dungeon Crawlers - Page 2 Empty Re: Dungeon Crawlers Mon Mar 22, 2021 4:00 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Ephiane wrote:Thank You very much All ! It´s fun to me to entertain You. What´s about the Dwarf letters on the wall ? No one can read Dwarf Runes ? Is there really written " Tr... Treasure near ? Laughing

Yes that was a nice touch. Futhark? Oh, I'm gonna get you back for that one. Wink

45Dungeon Crawlers - Page 2 Empty Re: Dungeon Crawlers Mon Mar 22, 2021 4:05 pm

Valiarde

Valiarde
Trap near Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum