OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Female Agents of BAM HQ.

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 8]

101The Female Agents of BAM HQ. - Page 5 Empty Re: The Female Agents of BAM HQ. Wed Nov 11, 2020 5:56 pm

ThePhotogsBlog

BAMComix wrote:
ThePhotogsBlog wrote:
BAMComix wrote:
GubernatorFan wrote:I agree, an impressive array of female agents and associates. And fully-dressed, to boot! (Which is something, actually...) Smile

It is challenging finding clothes to make them look like agents, as most clothes sets are more suited to pole dancing clubs Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy .

Haha.  I am finding it a lot harder to find the sort of female shorts Kamiko and her crew like to wear, and impossible to find the tall, lace up boots.  

yeah, that can be so frustrating! I think these things must be made on limited runs or something?

A lot of the stuff is parted out from sets, and these sets are available for only a limited time.  Of late, there has not been much that's new in female figure or clothing set releases that is not only military in style but fits MY STYLE.  For the moment I still have a surplus of male and female clothing...enough to dress another at least six more figures, but not in footwear. The male footwear is not a problem but I sure miss those lovely tall lace up boots I like for my ladies.

102The Female Agents of BAM HQ. - Page 5 Empty Re: The Female Agents of BAM HQ. Sun Dec 13, 2020 4:42 am

BAMComix

A few more shots of Jayden.

The Female Agents of BAM HQ. - Page 5 50709624513_d7d52cf8a1_cJayden Study by Dal Lee, on Flickr
The Female Agents of BAM HQ. - Page 5 50710449497_5533f02ec6_cJayden Shadows by Dal Lee, on Flickr
The Female Agents of BAM HQ. - Page 5 50710622262_51b42f5e19_cJayden, Phone call by Dal Lee, on Flickr

103The Female Agents of BAM HQ. - Page 5 Empty Re: The Female Agents of BAM HQ. Sun Dec 13, 2020 6:21 am

Stryker2011

Founding Father
She looks good. That study/office is always cool to see.

104The Female Agents of BAM HQ. - Page 5 Empty Re: The Female Agents of BAM HQ. Sun Dec 13, 2020 6:50 am

BAMComix

Stryker2011 wrote:She looks good. That study/office is always cool to see.

Thank you! for the comments about Jayden and the study, really appreciated, bounce bounce bounce

105The Female Agents of BAM HQ. - Page 5 Empty Re: The Female Agents of BAM HQ. Sun Dec 13, 2020 1:36 pm

davidd

davidd
Nice shots. I especially like the moody ambience of the third pic.

106The Female Agents of BAM HQ. - Page 5 Empty Re: The Female Agents of BAM HQ. Sun Dec 13, 2020 5:22 pm

BAMComix

BAMComix
davidd wrote:Nice shots. I especially like the moody ambience of the third pic.

Thanks Dave! bounce bounce bounce

107The Female Agents of BAM HQ. - Page 5 Empty Re: The Female Agents of BAM HQ. Sun Jan 03, 2021 4:48 pm

Dr. Dahk'nezz

You have some killer looking ladies there...I especially like Sakkura...what's her story?

108The Female Agents of BAM HQ. - Page 5 Empty Re: The Female Agents of BAM HQ. Sun Jan 03, 2021 5:19 pm

BAMComix

BAMComix
Dr. Dahk'nezz wrote:You have some killer looking ladies there...I especially like Sakkura...what's her story?

Thank so much! She is the Purgatory figure, but in my 1/6 world, she is quite a formidable magic user Very Happy

109The Female Agents of BAM HQ. - Page 5 Empty Re: The Female Agents of BAM HQ. Sun Jan 03, 2021 5:30 pm

Dr. Dahk'nezz

BAMComix wrote:
Dr. Dahk'nezz wrote:You have some killer looking ladies there...I especially like Sakkura...what's her story?

Thank so much! She is the Purgatory figure, but in my 1/6 world, she is quite a formidable magic user Very Happy

I had one like that in my world also...she got blown up along with her planet...However, she did not perish, she will make her return...lol

110The Female Agents of BAM HQ. - Page 5 Empty Re: The Female Agents of BAM HQ. Tue Jan 05, 2021 9:59 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
Dr. Dahk'nezz wrote:
BAMComix wrote:

I had one like that in my world also...she got blown up along with her planet...However, she did not perish, she will make her return...lol

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy I think I know of the planet you speak of! bounce bounce

111The Female Agents of BAM HQ. - Page 5 Empty Re: The Female Agents of BAM HQ. Tue Jan 05, 2021 1:56 pm

TravelGuide

TravelGuide
Lovely set of ladies. Love their outfits too. Wonderful close-up pictures.

112The Female Agents of BAM HQ. - Page 5 Empty Re: The Female Agents of BAM HQ. Wed Jan 06, 2021 2:59 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
TravelGuide wrote:Lovely set of ladies. Love their outfits too. Wonderful close-up pictures.

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Thank you!

113The Female Agents of BAM HQ. - Page 5 Empty Re: The Female Agents of BAM HQ. Wed Jan 06, 2021 3:00 pm

Ovy

Ovy
Totally missed a month or too, great stuff going on here. That giant group shot in the bar might be my favourite, I am sure it looks great printed in scale and placed in the bar itself.

114The Female Agents of BAM HQ. - Page 5 Empty Re: The Female Agents of BAM HQ. Wed Jan 06, 2021 4:54 pm

BAMComix

BAMComix
Ovy wrote:Totally missed a month or too, great stuff going on here. That giant group shot in the bar might be my favourite, I am sure it looks great printed in scale and placed in the bar itself.

Many thanks my friend! really pleased you enjoyed the pics! here is a shot of Jayden in her new outfit Very Happy

The Female Agents of BAM HQ. - Page 5 50802454543_60a783a517_cJayden. by Dal Lee, on Flickr

115The Female Agents of BAM HQ. - Page 5 Empty Re: The Female Agents of BAM HQ. Mon Mar 01, 2021 4:56 pm

BAMComix

BAMComix
A few new shots of Tabi.

The Female Agents of BAM HQ. - Page 5 50992538218_98f32ff257_cTabi Study (4) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
The Female Agents of BAM HQ. - Page 5 50993238031_a28d9d5130_cTabi Study (3) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
The Female Agents of BAM HQ. - Page 5 50993357392_4ea8dee269_cTabi Study (2) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
The Female Agents of BAM HQ. - Page 5 50992534828_d1f2dfa993_cTabi Study (1) by Dal Lee, on Flickr

116The Female Agents of BAM HQ. - Page 5 Empty Re: The Female Agents of BAM HQ. Mon Mar 01, 2021 4:59 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Nicely done, BAM.

117The Female Agents of BAM HQ. - Page 5 Empty Re: The Female Agents of BAM HQ. Tue Mar 02, 2021 1:29 am

Gizems nice Kittens

Gizems nice Kittens
Beautiful pictures and interesting, the dolls have smaller dolls.

118The Female Agents of BAM HQ. - Page 5 Empty Re: The Female Agents of BAM HQ. Tue Mar 02, 2021 3:04 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
GubernatorFan wrote:Nicely done, BAM.

Gizems nice Kittens wrote:Beautiful pictures and interesting, the dolls have smaller dolls.

Thanks so much guys! really pleased you liked the pics! means a lot! bounce bounce

119The Female Agents of BAM HQ. - Page 5 Empty Re: The Female Agents of BAM HQ. Tue Mar 02, 2021 4:43 am

ukshaun

ukshaun
BAMComix wrote:Dannii Cassidy, discharged U.S, Marine with honours. Now, head ranger and tracker of 'Dinosaur Valley'.
Her skills as a tracker quickly caught Commander Rivers' eye when looking for a new recruit. He offered her the position and explained that as ranger she would be looking after more than just animals Shocked . She is a real team player, but often works alone. A more detailed bio will come later  Very Happy

The Female Agents of BAM HQ. - Page 5 50165808918_50c24a05e8_c

Great shot. It works really well. Not a seam in sight.
9.5/10

10/10 if the level of hair frizz was lowered.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmPNvCoky6KhyaPUd25EHgw/videos?

120The Female Agents of BAM HQ. - Page 5 Empty Re: The Female Agents of BAM HQ. Tue Mar 02, 2021 4:58 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
ukshaun wrote:
BAMComix wrote:Dannii Cassidy, discharged U.S, Marine with honours. Now, head ranger and tracker of 'Dinosaur Valley'.
Her skills as a tracker quickly caught Commander Rivers' eye when looking for a new recruit. He offered her the position and explained that as ranger she would be looking after more than just animals Shocked . She is a real team player, but often works alone. A more detailed bio will come later  Very Happy

The Female Agents of BAM HQ. - Page 5 50165808918_50c24a05e8_c

Great shot. It works really well. Not a seam in sight.
9.5/10

10/10 if the level of hair frizz was lowered.

bounce bounce bounce Thank you! you are very kind! Not a lot I can do about her hair, she has the most uncontrollable hair of all my females lol! Really pleased you liked the shot! cheers

121The Female Agents of BAM HQ. - Page 5 Empty Re: The Female Agents of BAM HQ. Sat Mar 20, 2021 11:13 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
A few random shots of some of the agents grabbing some down time in the Ammo Arms.

The Female Agents of BAM HQ. - Page 5 51055620792_2eee3457c7_cDannii, Ammo Arms snapshot. by Dal Lee, on Flickr
The Female Agents of BAM HQ. - Page 5 51055536786_39f8cc9019_cJade, Ammo Arms snapshot. by Dal Lee, on Flickr
The Female Agents of BAM HQ. - Page 5 51055530851_30fc39ae3d_cSakkura & Jayden, Ammo Arms snapshot. by Dal Lee, on Flickr

122The Female Agents of BAM HQ. - Page 5 Empty Re: The Female Agents of BAM HQ. Sat Mar 20, 2021 12:05 pm

A Man

Just stopping by to see if I can steal some ideas to admire and learn.
BAMComix wrote:

So few more, Ta-Shia, my elf space pirate/smuggler and crew member of the Falcon.

The Female Agents of BAM HQ. - Page 5 49952405177_1d9487a016_cTa-Shia by Dal Lee, on Flickr

Gorgeous.  Absolutely gorgeous.  You even made the elf ears work.

BAMComix wrote:
GubernatorFan wrote:I agree, an impressive array of female agents and associates. And fully-dressed, to boot! (Which is something, actually...) Smile

It is challenging finding clothes to make them look like agents, as most clothes sets are more suited to pole dancing clubs Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy .

Agreed.  Putting together a full outfit often involves some creative thinking.

123The Female Agents of BAM HQ. - Page 5 Empty Re: The Female Agents of BAM HQ. Sat Mar 20, 2021 12:05 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Cool shots. I really like the last one at “camera” angle.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

The Female Agents of BAM HQ. - Page 5 C8485110

124The Female Agents of BAM HQ. - Page 5 Empty Re: The Female Agents of BAM HQ. Sat Mar 20, 2021 1:07 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I don't know if you can grab time, but your camera certainly grabbed some pretty and cool imagery at your awesome bar. I forget, have you designed a lovable bartender to take care of the ladies' needs (and emotional support to the occasional man)? Smile

125The Female Agents of BAM HQ. - Page 5 Empty Re: The Female Agents of BAM HQ. Sat Mar 20, 2021 5:41 pm

BAMComix

BAMComix
A Man wrote:Just stopping by to see if I can steal some ideas to admire and learn.
BAMComix wrote:

So few more, Ta-Shia, my elf space pirate/smuggler and crew member of the Falcon.

The Female Agents of BAM HQ. - Page 5 49952405177_1d9487a016_cTa-Shia by Dal Lee, on Flickr

Gorgeous.  Absolutely gorgeous.  You even made the elf ears work.

BAMComix wrote:

Agreed.  Putting together a full outfit often involves some creative thinking.

bounce bounce bounce Thanks so much! The idea of making a Star Wars Elvish character came from an old Marvel comic I read as a kid, where Han and Chewie went to recover a cursed diamond. One of the other characters was some kid of elf Very Happy .
I am really pleased she may have given you a few ideas for future fig projects bounce bounce

126The Female Agents of BAM HQ. - Page 5 Empty Re: The Female Agents of BAM HQ. Sat Mar 20, 2021 5:45 pm

BAMComix

BAMComix
Stryker2011 wrote:Cool shots. I really like the last one at “camera” angle.

GubernatorFan wrote:I don't know if you can grab time, but your camera certainly grabbed some pretty and cool imagery at your awesome bar. I forget, have you designed a lovable bartender to take care of the ladies' needs (and emotional support to the occasional man)? Smile

bounce bounce bounce Thanks guys! Stryker, I tried to make it look as if Savanna had taken the shot, pleased you liked that one Very Happy
GuberatorFan, thank you! Yeah, the Arms bartender/landlord is a semi-retired AT Air Adventurer, Joe bounce .

The Female Agents of BAM HQ. - Page 5 50408600526_d3eceedf7e_cThe night before the opening (1) by Dal Lee, on Flickr

He is always there to keep the guys and girls topped up with the drinks bounce bounce bounce

127The Female Agents of BAM HQ. - Page 5 Empty Re: The Female Agents of BAM HQ. Sat Mar 20, 2021 5:48 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Dal, I'm glad you found someone to tend bar. He seems like an amiable but no-nonsense chap.

128The Female Agents of BAM HQ. - Page 5 Empty Re: The Female Agents of BAM HQ. Sat Mar 20, 2021 5:58 pm

BAMComix

BAMComix
GubernatorFan wrote:Dal, I'm glad you found someone to tend bar. He seems like an amiable but no-nonsense chap.

Very Happy Very Happy yeah, you have summed Joe up perfectly, but if things get out of hand he can always call on the services of bouncer, 'Uncle Bob' Very Happy

The Female Agents of BAM HQ. - Page 5 50437137152_498533a606_cTAG Game - Selfie Challenge! by Dal Lee, on Flickr

129The Female Agents of BAM HQ. - Page 5 Empty Re: The Female Agents of BAM HQ. Sat Mar 20, 2021 6:33 pm

Valiarde

Valiarde
lol what a cool realistic pic and pose for that selfie! great one Very Happy
His coolness is perfectly suited for the scene

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum