OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: 1/6 scale Egyptian Female Eagle God-Month Gold/Silver#PL2020-169

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

skywalkersaga

I do also think they have been focusing a lot more on 1/12 figures in the last two(?) years, and have put out many of those in that time...mostly sort of 'catching up' with mini-versions of their previous 1/6 stuff. They did Vampirella, Purgatori, Red Sonja, as well as a couple of Ahrians in 1/12, and probably more I'm forgetting (they really did seem to release a ton of those quite fast).

Since I don't buy boxed figures/sets from them, I'm mostly just concerned about their base bodies and how to access them these days. Really hoping they will release some of these new but as-yet unavailable bodies separately soon.

brassco

i just received my figure, and discovered that the color tone of the body is the same as the hands and feet used in the Kier PL2019-141. Only the black HS is needed then for a useful kitbash...

lunarmoon26

gooboo wrote:I got the body in the mail today and I think it's gorgeous. It looks basically the same as a s42/43, except with removeable feet and a smaller bust. The smaller bust size looks fantastic and I hope they release a general version of this body at some point in the future.

The black coloring of the body makes dust and lint very visible, however. I've clean it off and powdered it a bit, but there's no getting rid of it entirely. After looking at this body some more I'm pretty sure it's the same body the upcoming Knight of Fire uses, maybe even the Royal Defender. It's curvy but not as busty as the Viking Woman body, which makes me think it uses this one instead.

Here's a photo comparing it to other body types. From left to right is the Viking Woman body, Month body, s43 (with its seamless feet removed), and a s28. You can see it's basically identical to the modified s43, except with smaller breasts.

As far as "curvy" bodies goes I think this model might be the best Phicen has done. I think this model basically has all of the things I ever wanted out of a curvacious bodytype, and I hope if/when Phicen does a general release they try tackling some other body types next. Newer and more accurate petite and athletic bodies would be nice.

Stupid question, but how did you take off the breastplate?

brassco

you kinda force it through from the shoulder. Don't be afraid of it breaking.

gooboo

I bought my bodies separated out from ebay, so I never messed around with her armor at all.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum