OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Advice?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Advice? Empty Advice? Tue Nov 17, 2020 12:09 am

MeMyself&I

MeMyself&I
Hey everyone, but I was doing some browsing and ran across two outfit sets I have been trying to hunt down for awhile now on https://www.ekiahobbies.com/

I was wondering if any of you fine folks have shopped with them before and have any thoughts on them if you have?

Right now I like them for two reasons: 1. They have the things I am wanting to buy (duh!) and 2. Like myself, they are in the USA (if I read that right on their site).

Thanks in advance!

2Advice? Empty Re: Advice? Tue Nov 17, 2020 12:59 am

rui

I've bought from their ebay store and item arrived quickly (granted, I'm in the same state). Haven't bought from the website yet but prices seem a bit better than ebay.

This gives both of us $3 off each.

http://i.refs.cc/wjOfrFh9?smile_ref=eyJzbWlsZV9zb3VyY2UiOiJzbWlsZV91aSIsInNtaWxlX21lZGl1bSI6IiIsInNtaWxlX2NhbXBhaWduIjoicmVmZXJyYWxfcHJvZ3JhbSIsInNtaWxlX2N1c3RvbWVyX2lkIjo2NDM3MzM0MDl9

3Advice? Empty Re: Advice? Tue Nov 17, 2020 1:04 am

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
MeMyself&I wrote:Hey everyone, but I was doing some browsing and ran across two outfit sets I have been trying to hunt down for awhile now on https://www.ekiahobbies.com/

I was wondering if any of you fine folks have shopped with them before and have any thoughts on them if you have?

Right now I like them for two reasons: 1. They have the things I am wanting to buy (duh!) and 2. Like myself, they are in the USA (if I read that right on their site).

Thanks in advance!

Well I've ordered 4 TBLeague base bodies from them from between Mar to Jul 2020, all arrived as expected in excellent condition, well packed and fast shipping, they are in the USA and I probably would order from them in the future.

I hope this helps.

4Advice? Empty Re: Advice? Tue Nov 17, 2020 11:00 am

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
While I’ve never ordered from them personally, all I can add is that they are also a Distributor, but that their site is occasionally (from what I’ve been told) inaccurate as to whether or not a product is in stock, and that their shipping can be more expensive than other retailers.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Advice? C8485110

5Advice? Empty Re: Advice? Tue Nov 17, 2020 3:26 pm

MeMyself&I

MeMyself&I
Stryker2011 wrote:While I’ve never ordered from them personally, all I can add is that they are also a Distributor, but that their site is occasionally (from what I’ve been told) inaccurate as to whether or not a product is in stock, and that their shipping can be more expensive than other retailers.

Sounds like an email to them is in order before I throw any money at them cause these have been out and about for awhile now.

I appreciate the input from everyone! Sounds like only question really is if what I’m eyeing is actually in stock or not based on what Stryker is saying.

6Advice? Empty Re: Advice? Wed Nov 18, 2020 6:06 pm

MeMyself&I

MeMyself&I
rui wrote:I've bought from their ebay store and item arrived quickly (granted, I'm in the same state). Haven't bought from the website yet but prices seem a bit better than ebay.

This gives both of us $3 off each.

http://i.refs.cc/wjOfrFh9?smile_ref=eyJzbWlsZV9zb3VyY2UiOiJzbWlsZV91aSIsInNtaWxlX21lZGl1bSI6IiIsInNtaWxlX2NhbXBhaWduIjoicmVmZXJyYWxfcHJvZ3JhbSIsInNtaWxlX2N1c3RvbWVyX2lkIjo2NDM3MzM0MDl9

BAD WOLF-787 wrote:
Well I've ordered 4 TBLeague base bodies from them from between Mar to Jul 2020, all arrived as expected in excellent condition, well packed and fast shipping, they are in the USA and I probably would order from them in the future.

I hope this helps.

I appreciate all the help and the $3 off coupon! They replied to my email (thanks for that head's up on things being out of stock but not showing as such on the website Stryker, you saved me like $80 lol) and I ordered the one they had in stock of what I was looking at.

For the fun of it so you all know, part of my display is going to have my three favorite female characters from fighting games: Kasumi (DOA) (who I am finishing up my custom of), Chun-Li (Street Fighter) (who I just ordered from Ekia and part of why I made this post, though it is her P2 outfit), and Mai Shiranui (Fatal Fury/KOF) (she is on pre-order for the P2 version from Emen Genesis).

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum