OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I need some kitbashing advice.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I need some kitbashing advice.  Empty I need some kitbashing advice. Sat Jul 17, 2021 9:35 am

ZeroDelta

ZeroDelta
So, I have finally done it and started kitbashing again, buying various parts to put together several figures, but now some questions came up.

I bought the Easy and Simple CIA SAD Tiger Stripe uniform that came with the "Field Raid" version and was now wondering what sort of body armor vest would fit best with it. I did get a Delta Force RAV/MOLLE Body armor and not sure if that works or not. I also still dont know what sort of boots I should use as well. Any suggestions?

I am trying to put something together that might be a PMC or maybe Spec Ops or something, I dont know yet, I see once its all put together.

2I need some kitbashing advice.  Empty Re: I need some kitbashing advice. Sun Jul 18, 2021 5:11 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
ZeroDelta wrote:So, I have finally done it and started kitbashing again, buying various parts to put together several figures, but now some questions came up.

I bought the Easy and Simple CIA SAD Tiger Stripe uniform that came with the "Field Raid" version and was now wondering what sort of body armor vest would fit best with it. I did get a Delta Force RAV/MOLLE Body armor and not sure if that works or not. I also still dont know what sort of boots I should use as well. Any suggestions?

I am trying to put something together that might be a PMC or maybe Spec Ops or something, I dont know yet, I see once its all put together.

Not sure about the vest, but I would maybe suggest 21st century boots. They can be tricky to get on the feet of a tbl (male), but nothing extremely hot water won't solve.

3I need some kitbashing advice.  Empty Re: I need some kitbashing advice. Sun Jul 18, 2021 7:43 am

ZeroDelta

ZeroDelta
I am currently trying to go away from molded boots, I bought the black boots that come with the Tony Stark disguised as a SHIELD Soldier as well as the tan Flagset KSK Boots. Speaking of Flagset, I decided to get the Tan colored body armor that comes with the "Doomsday War Death Squad" figure. I already ordered a bunch of different pouches for it.

4I need some kitbashing advice.  Empty Re: I need some kitbashing advice. Tue Jul 20, 2021 9:33 pm

Theboo-bomb

Theboo-bomb
Whenever I put together a figure I like to imagine what sort of enviroment they will be working in, urban/suburban or rural, desert or jungle/forest and so on. It helps with what sort of equipment is usually worn, alternatively looking up PMC's or operators and any other sort of similar thing is usually a good way to get inspired.

All of my alt-history themed figures in one convenient link! BooBomb's alt history figures! I need some kitbashing advice.  1f60e

5I need some kitbashing advice.  Empty Re: I need some kitbashing advice. Wed Jul 21, 2021 2:27 pm

ZeroDelta

ZeroDelta
My idea was to do some operator going on a jungle mission, the Tiger Stripe uniform would work for that.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum