OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: YMToys: 1/6 Hair transplant beauty head carving orange YMT049

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Brand: YMTOYS
Ratio: 1/6
Item No.: YMT049A/B/C/D
Material: PVC
Cut-off time: February 3,
2021 Shipping time: First quarter of 2021
Suitable for wheat-colored female body

Product: YMTOYS
Scale: 1/6
No: YMT049A/B/C/D
Material: PVC
Perorder is available before: February 3, 2021
Release date: First quarter of 2021

NEW PRODUCT: YMToys: 1/6 Hair transplant beauty head carving orange YMT049 21181611
NEW PRODUCT: YMToys: 1/6 Hair transplant beauty head carving orange YMT049 21181610
NEW PRODUCT: YMToys: 1/6 Hair transplant beauty head carving orange YMT049 21181612
NEW PRODUCT: YMToys: 1/6 Hair transplant beauty head carving orange YMT049 21181712
NEW PRODUCT: YMToys: 1/6 Hair transplant beauty head carving orange YMT049 21181710
NEW PRODUCT: YMToys: 1/6 Hair transplant beauty head carving orange YMT049 21181711
NEW PRODUCT: YMToys: 1/6 Hair transplant beauty head carving orange YMT049 21181810
NEW PRODUCT: YMToys: 1/6 Hair transplant beauty head carving orange YMT049 21181811
NEW PRODUCT: YMToys: 1/6 Hair transplant beauty head carving orange YMT049 21181812
NEW PRODUCT: YMToys: 1/6 Hair transplant beauty head carving orange YMT049 21181910
NEW PRODUCT: YMToys: 1/6 Hair transplant beauty head carving orange YMT049 21181911
NEW PRODUCT: YMToys: 1/6 Hair transplant beauty head carving orange YMT049 21181912
NEW PRODUCT: YMToys: 1/6 Hair transplant beauty head carving orange YMT049 21182010
NEW PRODUCT: YMToys: 1/6 Hair transplant beauty head carving orange YMT049 21182011
NEW PRODUCT: YMToys: 1/6 Hair transplant beauty head carving orange YMT049 21182012
NEW PRODUCT: YMToys: 1/6 Hair transplant beauty head carving orange YMT049 21182014
NEW PRODUCT: YMToys: 1/6 Hair transplant beauty head carving orange YMT049 21182013
NEW PRODUCT: YMToys: 1/6 Hair transplant beauty head carving orange YMT049 21182110

#newproduct #YMToys #female #headsculpt #accessory

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Hmmm... maybe someone can use one of these to do a custom teenage Trinity? Smile

Diana

Diana
Nice. Still very anime-like, but not as extreme as other recent releases by YMToys. I have to say I do like their look.

The one with the braids gave me some Little Red Riding Hood vibes. ^^

TravelGuide

TravelGuide
Looks nice, but the white of the eyes is a bit blue-ish.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Seems nicely done, but I have to admit I find these types of semi-stylised heads to be extremely boring.

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
It’s yet another Amanda Seyfried head — I think this is about the 10th version.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: YMToys: 1/6 Hair transplant beauty head carving orange YMT049 C8485110

Diana

Diana
She arrived yesterday and I'm surprised how much I like her! Smile

NEW PRODUCT: YMToys: 1/6 Hair transplant beauty head carving orange YMT049 10110
NEW PRODUCT: YMToys: 1/6 Hair transplant beauty head carving orange YMT049 10210
NEW PRODUCT: YMToys: 1/6 Hair transplant beauty head carving orange YMT049 10310
NEW PRODUCT: YMToys: 1/6 Hair transplant beauty head carving orange YMT049 10410
NEW PRODUCT: YMToys: 1/6 Hair transplant beauty head carving orange YMT049 10510

Valiarde

Valiarde
Thanks for the in hand pics! Looks quiet nice, good thing you are not dissapointed Smile

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Very cute. Nice photos and presentation. It's a very lovely, semi-anime-style head. I unfortunately have so many unused heads at the moment, I could make a "head museum" that would make a serial killer swoon, that I just don't think I can keep purchasing heads with no discernible reason for it.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: YMToys: 1/6 Hair transplant beauty head carving orange YMT049 C8485110

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Amen, Stryker (head museum, etc). Diana, glad that you're happy with her, and I like it even better in your photos. Somehow more realistic, and great fit for the body and clothing you mounted it on.

Diana

Diana
Stryker2011 wrote:I unfortunately have so many unused heads at the moment, I could make a "head museum" that would make a serial killer swoon, that I just don't think I can keep purchasing heads with no discernible reason for it.
Well, I justified this with her looking somewhat close to my character Kaelee.
Who will keep her current head after all.
So this one will probably end up in the head museum. Smile

I am the one who printed head storage boxes and nothing else with her 3D printer...

I can see myself one day charging into a big head repaint project. Once my studio is ready, which will be some time next summer... bounce

rootleaf

rootleaf
Diana wrote:She arrived yesterday and I'm surprised how much I like her! Smile

NEW PRODUCT: YMToys: 1/6 Hair transplant beauty head carving orange YMT049 10110
NEW PRODUCT: YMToys: 1/6 Hair transplant beauty head carving orange YMT049 10210
NEW PRODUCT: YMToys: 1/6 Hair transplant beauty head carving orange YMT049 10310
NEW PRODUCT: YMToys: 1/6 Hair transplant beauty head carving orange YMT049 10410
NEW PRODUCT: YMToys: 1/6 Hair transplant beauty head carving orange YMT049 10510

Hi Diana,
I am sorry I am so late to this thread! I love your creation - it's gorgeous. I was researching this YMT049 head sculpt and was wondering which body you had paired with this one. It's a TBLeague one and not a Jiaou body, right? I want to get the skin tone matched up correctly.

Thanks!

Diana

Diana
rootleaf wrote:
Diana wrote:She arrived yesterday and I'm surprised how much I like her! Smile

(photos)

Hi Diana,
I am sorry I am so late to this thread! I love your creation - it's gorgeous. I was researching this YMT049 head sculpt and was wondering which body you had paired with this one. It's a TBLeague one and not a Jiaou body, right? I want to get the skin tone matched up correctly.

Thanks!

Hello Henry,

it is the S06B, but it's an old one. Any of the TBL Suntan bodies should do (or may not), since the exact shade can vary mildly throughout the production line of each model.

I hope this helps!

rootleaf

rootleaf
Diana wrote:
rootleaf wrote:
Hi Diana,

Thanks!

Hello Henry,

it is the S06B, but it's an old one. Any of the TBL Suntan bodies should do (or may not), since the exact shade can vary mildly throughout the production line of each model.

I hope this helps!

Yes, this helps a great deal! Thanks very much, Diana!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum