OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Chloey's outdoor Adventure / Expedition *WARNING PHOTO HEAVY*

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Gizems nice Kittens

These are really great atmospheric pictures with an interesting story.
I especially like the penultimate image in the second episode. Was that shot with a different exposure compared to the last picture or did you do that afterwards?

BAD WOLF-787

Gizems nice Kittens wrote:These are really great atmospheric pictures with an interesting story.
I especially like the penultimate image in the second episode. Was that shot with a different exposure compared to the last picture or did you do that afterwards?

Thank you Gizems nice Kittens I'm glad you liked it, that photo was done afterwards, I just darkened the photo for a evening look and some of the of the other photos were really lightened up because it was a overcast day.

TravelGuide

lol! I love the way Crimson took the tent down. It always seems like the little ladies have a peculier way of understanding and solving thing.

BAD WOLF-787

TravelGuide wrote:lol! I love the way Crimson took the tent down. It always seems like the little ladies have a peculier way of understanding and solving thing.

Thank you TravelGuide, that is very true and sometime they can be quite mischievous too.

Diana

Diana
Love how you play with the angles. And those androids are gorgeous! Especially as a pair! Very Happy

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Diana wrote:Love how you play with the angles. And those androids are gorgeous! Especially as a pair! Very Happy

Yep. The angles help to sell the nice pics, along with the storyline.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Chloey's outdoor Adventure / Expedition *WARNING PHOTO HEAVY* - Page 2 C8485110

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I agree, cool approach with the androids and their rides.

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
Thank you my friends I'm very happy you liked them!  Very Happy

Diana wrote:Love how you play with the angles. And those androids are gorgeous! Especially as a pair! Very Happy

Stryker2011 wrote:

Yep. The angles help to sell the nice pics, along with the storyline.

GubernatorFan wrote:I agree, cool approach with the androids and their rides.

Gizems nice Kittens

Gizems nice Kittens
I love these pictures with the androids. Are these the TBLeague bodies S22/S23 before the changes?

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
Gizems nice Kittens wrote:I love these pictures with the androids. Are these the TBLeague bodies S22/S23 before the changes?

Thanks, no the androids are actually from Coreplay and were called fitness body (jointed body) , I think they are were from 2016?

Gizems nice Kittens

Gizems nice Kittens
They are really beautiful. I envy you for them and for your Lady Death.

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
Gizems nice Kittens wrote:They are really beautiful. I envy you for them and for your Lady Death.

Thank you.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum