OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Chloey's outdoor Adventure / Expedition *WARNING PHOTO HEAVY*

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
This is from an old photo story on my other forum back in the summer of 2016, I don't think I ever posted it on OSW.

This story took place years before I had any New Bright vehicles.

My story line is a what if cross between the old TV show Land of the giants & the TV show Life after people & is set thousands of years in the future, what if the human race were suddenly to disappear.

For many, many generations there have been myths and legends of gigantic metallic monsters as big as mountain out in the wilderness zone. The High Command has sent out over dozens expeditions to the to confirm or deny these stories but none have ever returned so The High Command has placed a banned all future expeditions to the wilderness zone and renamed it the Forbidden zone where no one is allowed to go.

Chloey has heard these stories most of her life but one night her curiosity got to the better of her so she snuck out down to the motor pool & stole a motorcycle for her journey, after many days of riding she finally see what looks like a red mountain in the distant foreground.
Chloey's outdoor Adventure / Expedition *WARNING PHOTO HEAVY* 2v2JfWUBgxAChVkHosted on Fotki

She rode as far as she could & past many wondrous things like a gigantic gray creature with long ears that was bigger then her motorcycle & and wondered is that thing a man eating carnivore, could it be what happened to all of those previous expeditions???
Chloey's outdoor Adventure / Expedition *WARNING PHOTO HEAVY* 2v2uT7Dr3xAChVkHosted on Fotki

She had to hike the rest of the way leaving her motorcycle behind.

Chloey's outdoor Adventure / Expedition *WARNING PHOTO HEAVY* 2v2H8mUjHxAChVkHosted on Fotki

Chloey's outdoor Adventure / Expedition *WARNING PHOTO HEAVY* 2v2H8mUM3xAChVkHosted on Fotki
The stories are true the gigantic metallic monsters do exist.

Chloey's outdoor Adventure / Expedition *WARNING PHOTO HEAVY* 2v2H8m9oUxAChVkHosted on Fotki

Chloey's outdoor Adventure / Expedition *WARNING PHOTO HEAVY* 2v2H8m929xAChVkHosted on Fotki
Chloey is contemplating how will I ever begin to explain this?

Chloey was very worried about her unsanctioned trip to Forbidden zone on her long ride home, will I be court martialed & spend the rest the rest of life in jail or spend the rest the rest of life in the insane asylum for the story I'm planning to tell, will anyone even believe me even with photographic proof? Chloey finally returned to home base, as she expected her colleague's found her story hard to believe & The High Command was considering disciplinary action charges against but she was the only one to ever return from the Forbidden zone & had photos. The High Command finally gave in & authorized one more expedition to the Forbidden zone.

Chloey's outdoor Adventure / Expedition *WARNING PHOTO HEAVY* 2v2H8m9vJxAChVkHosted on Fotki
Chloey was allowed to hand pick her own team. Crimson, Sky, Maria and Natalia

Chloey's outdoor Adventure / Expedition *WARNING PHOTO HEAVY* 2v2H8m99HxAChVkHosted on Fotki
Maria - yelled out - OMG look everyone it's one of those gigantic gray creatures that Chloey told us about, we're all doomed!!! It's looking straight at us & I think it licking it's lips!

Chloey's outdoor Adventure / Expedition *WARNING PHOTO HEAVY* 2v2H8m9JexAChVkHosted on Fotki

Crimson - look at the size of those teeth!

Sky - Yea, I'm looking at those huge rear legs, can it leap up here & get us?

Chloey's outdoor Adventure / Expedition *WARNING PHOTO HEAVY* 2v2H8m9ENxAChVkHosted on Fotki

Crimson - look these another one!

Sky - and another one over there!

Maria - there's one!

Natalia - and even more over there, we're completely surrounded and outnumbered, what can we do? Can we call in air strike?

Chloey - NO that might matters make even worse, that might provoke the rest of them into attacking us.

Chloey - Quick everyone drop your weapons & press your backs against that wall! Now stay very still maybe they will lose interest in us & move on?
Chloey's outdoor Adventure / Expedition *WARNING PHOTO HEAVY* 2v2H8m9ajxAChVkHosted on Fotki

Sure enough the gigantic gray creatures lost all interest in them & move on.

Chloey's outdoor Adventure / Expedition *WARNING PHOTO HEAVY* 2v2H8m9ZMxAChVkHosted on Fotki
Natalia - Look everyone is that a door handle?

Chloey's outdoor Adventure / Expedition *WARNING PHOTO HEAVY* 2v2H8m9boxAChVkHosted on Fotki

Sky - Do you think we can get it open?

Chloey - Well we can try?

Chloey's outdoor Adventure / Expedition *WARNING PHOTO HEAVY* 2v2H8m9pvxAChVkHosted on Fotki
Chloey - Ok everyone put your back into it, lets get this door open!

Chloey's outdoor Adventure / Expedition *WARNING PHOTO HEAVY* 2v2H8m9BzxAChVkHosted on Fotki
Sky & Crimson were left speechless when the looked inside.

Chloey's outdoor Adventure / Expedition *WARNING PHOTO HEAVY* 2v2H8m9t2xAChVkHosted on Fotki
Chloey - OMG! It's not a gigantic metallic monster or mountain! its some sort of a machine!

Sky - Can you imagine the size of the race beings that once used these ancient machines? They would have to be as big as building!

Chloey's outdoor Adventure / Expedition *WARNING PHOTO HEAVY* 2v2H8m97vxAChVkHosted on Fotki
Later that afternoon Chloey decided to do a satellite internet search on the ancient wildlife in the Midwest and found out they were called cottontail rabbits and thought to went extinct for about 45,000 to 50,000 years ago.

According to this article they were a plant eating animal and are more scared of us then we should be of them.

Sky - Yea Right, That things did not look like some extinct creature! Do you want to climb down there & test that theory?

Chloey - Well no, not really.

Chloey - And check out this article on Jackalope's, The Jackalope, is a mythical animal of North American folklore (a fearsome critter) described as a jackrabbit with antelope horns and fortunately went extinct for about 50,000 years ago.

Maria - I really don't want to see one of those things!

Chloey's outdoor Adventure / Expedition *WARNING PHOTO HEAVY* 2v2H8m9sjxAChVkHosted on Fotki
Chloey - This looks like a good place to set up camp for the night.

Chloey's outdoor Adventure / Expedition *WARNING PHOTO HEAVY* 2v2H8m942xAChVkHosted on Fotki
The next day Chloey & her team were getting ready there next expedition.

Chloey - Good morning team, I hope you all got a rest, WOW what a beautiful night full moon & bright stars.

Maria - Yea,  except for those terrifying night sounds like - OU OU OU OU OUOOOOO!

Crimson - And hoo-h'HOO-hoo-hoo.

Chloey's outdoor Adventure / Expedition *WARNING PHOTO HEAVY* 2v2H8m9m3xAChVkHosted on Fotki
Chloey sent Natalia & Crimson to the summit of the ancient machine to find there next target, then she had Sky & Maria pack up the camp site for next expedition while she climbed down to scout around.

Chloey's outdoor Adventure / Expedition *WARNING PHOTO HEAVY* 2v2H8m9SUxAChVkHosted on Fotki
Blissfully oblivious to her surrounding area. Chloey - There's another one of those giant machines.

Chloey's outdoor Adventure / Expedition *WARNING PHOTO HEAVY* 2v2H8m9h8xAChVkHosted on Fotki
Sometimes that can be a bad thing when your in the Forbidden Zone.

Chloey's outdoor Adventure / Expedition *WARNING PHOTO HEAVY* 2v2H8m9goxAChVkHosted on Fotki

High Noon?

Chloey's outdoor Adventure / Expedition *WARNING PHOTO HEAVY* 2v2H8m9G3xAChVkHosted on Fotki
Chloey - Thinking OMG it's one giant rabbits!!! Should I turn and Flee no I've heard animals can sense fear so I better stand my ground!

Chloey's outdoor Adventure / Expedition *WARNING PHOTO HEAVY* 2v2H8m9qUxAChVkHosted on Fotki
The rabbit - Thinking OMG it's one little creatures!!! Should I turn and Flee no I've heard they can sense fear so I better stand my ground!

Chloey's outdoor Adventure / Expedition *WARNING PHOTO HEAVY* 2v2H8m9duxAChVkHosted on Fotki
Chloey - Thinking maybe if I'm very quiet & carefully I can sneak around it & it won't attack me? Phew that was close one!!!

The rabbit - Thinking should I attack now or wait for reinforcements but maybe if I'm very quiet & still it won't attack me? Phew that was close one!!!

TravelGuide

TravelGuide
Awesome! I like them exploring the machines and setting up camp on top of one of them. And the rabbit shots are cool too.

I wonder what they would have thought if they found one of the excavators Lexi encountered in Germany, because those are a lot bigger.
Chloey's outdoor Adventure / Expedition *WARNING PHOTO HEAVY* Img_0911

BAMComix

BAMComix
Cool shots baddog!

Gizems nice Kittens

Gizems nice Kittens
Great story.
Nice how they explore the abandoned machine and the reference to the extinct race. cheers
We are looking forward to seeing what happens next.

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
TravelGuide wrote:Awesome! I like them exploring the machines and setting up camp on top of one of them. And the rabbit shots are cool too.

I wonder what they would have thought if they found one of the excavators Lexi encountered in Germany, because those are a lot bigger.
Chloey's outdoor Adventure / Expedition *WARNING PHOTO HEAVY* Img_0911

Thank you TravelGuide, I'm pretty sure they would have been shocked.

BAMComix wrote:Cool shots baddog!

Thanks BAMComix!

Gizems nice Kittens wrote:Great story.
Nice how they explore the abandoned machine and the reference to the extinct race. cheers
We are looking forward to seeing what happens next.

Thank you Gizems nice Kittens I'm glad you like it.

Part 2 will be coming up soon.

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
Part 02

After Chloey's team finally picked her up (still shaking from her last ordeal) they finally made it to there next expedition site.

Chloey's outdoor Adventure / Expedition *WARNING PHOTO HEAVY* 2v2H8m9NoxAChVkHosted on Fotki
Chloey - Ok lets take five here.

Later on that day.

Chloey's outdoor Adventure / Expedition *WARNING PHOTO HEAVY* 2v2H8m9j3xAChVkHosted on Fotki

Chloey's outdoor Adventure / Expedition *WARNING PHOTO HEAVY* 2v2H8m9MUxAChVkHosted on Fotki
Chloey - Maria & Natalia  you stand guard while Sky, Crimson & I make sure this all steal bunker is safe.

Chloey's outdoor Adventure / Expedition *WARNING PHOTO HEAVY* 2v2H8muouxAChVkHosted on Fotki
Crimson - OMG it's huge, what kind of ancient machine could it this have been?

Chloey - Not a clue?

Sky - Could it have been some sort of mobile swimming pool? See over in that corner it looks like a ladder but where's the diving board?

Chloey - Maria & Natalia you can come in now it appears to be safe enough.

Maria - There are no giant rabbits in there Right?

Chloey's outdoor Adventure / Expedition *WARNING PHOTO HEAVY* 2v2H8mu3zxAChVkHosted on Fotki
Crimson - WOW the walls are taller than a skyscraper!

Chloey's outdoor Adventure / Expedition *WARNING PHOTO HEAVY* 2v2H8muU2xAChVkHosted on Fotki
Later on. Chloey - Ok team lets go higher.

Chloey's outdoor Adventure / Expedition *WARNING PHOTO HEAVY* 2v2H8muuvxAChVkHosted on Fotki
Crimson - Apparently this ancient machine is called a Loadstar, what ever that is?

Chloey's outdoor Adventure / Expedition *WARNING PHOTO HEAVY* 2v2H8muE9xAChVkHosted on Fotki
Crimson - Great view from up here!

Chloey - Ok team it getting late let head back down & set up camp in the steal bunker for the night.

Chloey's outdoor Adventure / Expedition *WARNING PHOTO HEAVY* 2v2H8muHuxAChVkHosted on Fotki
Chloey - Crimson & Maria you will take the first 4 hour night watch shift than Sky & Natalia will take the next 4 hour shift & I will take the last 4 hour shift. We should be safe enough from all ground attacks BUT an aerial attack well that a different story!

Crimson to  Maria - I only wish we had a couple of anti aircraft gun emplacements in here!

Chloey's outdoor Adventure / Expedition *WARNING PHOTO HEAVY* 2v2H8muZoxAChVkHosted on Fotki
Chloey - Wake me if any kind of emergency should arise, goodnight now team, see you in the morning.

Chloey's outdoor Adventure / Expedition *WARNING PHOTO HEAVY* 2v2H8mub3xAChVkHosted on Fotki
The next day Chloey & her team were getting ready there next expedition, what other ancient machine can they find out there today for their next target?

Chloey's outdoor Adventure / Expedition *WARNING PHOTO HEAVY* 2v2H8muKvxAChVkHosted on Fotki
Chloey - Good morning team, I hope everyone got a good rest, we only have time to explore a few more ancient machine before we have to head home. It feels like fall is in air!

Chloey's outdoor Adventure / Expedition *WARNING PHOTO HEAVY* 2v2H8mucuxAChVkHosted on Fotki
Chloey - This looks like a good target to explore today.

Maria to Crimson - I really hope the ancient machine does not start up!

Chloey's outdoor Adventure / Expedition *WARNING PHOTO HEAVY* 2v2H8muwJxAChVkHosted on Fotki

Chloey's outdoor Adventure / Expedition *WARNING PHOTO HEAVY* 2v2H8muAHxAChVkHosted on Fotki
Maria to Chloey -What do you have there?

Chloey - This is my good luck charm, her name is Wonder Woman.

Chloey's outdoor Adventure / Expedition *WARNING PHOTO HEAVY* 2v2H8mu63xAChVkHosted on Fotki

Chloey's outdoor Adventure / Expedition *WARNING PHOTO HEAVY* 2v2H8muYUxAChVkHosted on Fotki
Chloey -Ok team it's late, it time to turn in.  Chloey -  Natalia & Sky you will take the first 4 hour night watch shift.

A few weeks later the team is preparing to explore their last target in the Forbidden zone.

Chloey's outdoor Adventure / Expedition *WARNING PHOTO HEAVY* 2v2H8muRuxAChVkHosted on Fotki
Chloey - Good morning team, I hope everyone got a good rest, we only have time to explore a one more ancient machine before we have to head home

Chloey's outdoor Adventure / Expedition *WARNING PHOTO HEAVY* 2v2H8muPExAChVkHosted on Fotki

Chloey's outdoor Adventure / Expedition *WARNING PHOTO HEAVY* 2v2H8muiaxAChVkHosted on Fotki

Chloey's outdoor Adventure / Expedition *WARNING PHOTO HEAVY* 2v2H8mu4vxAChVkHosted on Fotki
Chloey - see that gigantic green ancient machine maybe a mile away?

Maria to Chloey - check out the date on your laptop, it's October 31 - Happy Halloween Everyone. (it seems like the ladies were have such a good time they lost all track of time)

Chloey's laptop - you have 153 new emails.

Natalia to Chloey- shouldn't you be checking in with high command it's been weeks. Chloey - no they will just want us to pack up and head home right now, I'll will just claim my laptop battery went dead.

Chloey - Ok team that our next and last ancient machine that well we will have time to explore, actually we should have home weeks ago, I'm just finding it really hard to leave this wonderful place,it's so quiet and peaceful here. Winter will be setting soon.

Chloey's outdoor Adventure / Expedition *WARNING PHOTO HEAVY* 2v2H8muT9xAChVkHosted on Fotki
Later that day they made it to their next target.

Chloey's outdoor Adventure / Expedition *WARNING PHOTO HEAVY* 2v2H8muVJxAChVkHosted on Fotki

Chloey to Natalia do you do you suppose that this is the front or back of this ancient machine? Natalia - I don't know, I do see a hitch down there. (it's the back)

Chloey's outdoor Adventure / Expedition *WARNING PHOTO HEAVY* 2v2H8muCHxAChVkHosted on Fotki

Chloey's outdoor Adventure / Expedition *WARNING PHOTO HEAVY* 2v2H8muWvxAChVkHosted on Fotki

Chloey's outdoor Adventure / Expedition *WARNING PHOTO HEAVY* 2v2H8mun9xAChVkHosted on Fotki
Chloey and her team are finally exploring their last target in the Forbidden zone.

I finally gave up waiting for clam days to finish my photo shoot & started to use figure stands.

Chloey's outdoor Adventure / Expedition *WARNING PHOTO HEAVY* 2v2H8muFJxAChVkHosted on Fotki
Sky - look at the great view from up here, amazing you can see for miles!

Crimson - and smell that fresh clean air, Chloey do we really have to head home tomorrow, we all just Love it out here free from civilization?

Chloey - I'm afraid so, winter will be coming soon & we don't want to be here when it hits.

Chloey's outdoor Adventure / Expedition *WARNING PHOTO HEAVY* 2v2H8muyHxAChVkHosted on Fotki

Chloey's outdoor Adventure / Expedition *WARNING PHOTO HEAVY* 2v2H8muNexAChVkHosted on Fotki
Chloey - Ok team lets set up camp on that steel plateau behind us & please no one step of the platform in the middle of the night ok it' a long ways down, we should be safe enough with those steep side slopes and way up here from all ground predators.

Chloey's outdoor Adventure / Expedition *WARNING PHOTO HEAVY* 2v2H8mu8jxAChVkHosted on Fotki
Chloey - Sky & I will take the will take the first 4 hour night watch shift, the rest of try to get some sleep, this will be our last night in the Forbidden zone, we will pack up camp & head home tomorrow.

Note: actually Chloey was mistaken about their safety on top of the ancient machine grain tank, there are animal footprints in the faded green paint on the back top slope of the grain tank, either Chloey failed to notice the footprints from a gigantic cat or a raccoon or didn't want to scare her team? (how an animal got way up there is beyond me)

Chloey's outdoor Adventure / Expedition *WARNING PHOTO HEAVY* 2v2H8muzMxAChVkHosted on Fotki

(this was the windiest of all the photo shoots days)

To Be Continued

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
I remember this one (you did post at OSW, but it’s been a long time). Nice to see it resurrected.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Chloey's outdoor Adventure / Expedition *WARNING PHOTO HEAVY* C8485110

TravelGuide

TravelGuide
Brilliant! A mobile swimming pool lol!

Did they wonder what the device at the front was for? I bet they'd think it was eating up the ground.

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
Stryker2011 wrote:I remember this one (you did post at OSW, but it’s been a long time). Nice to see it resurrected.

Thanks Stryker2011, Ok I just couldn't remember it, I tried to do a search for it but couldn't find anything.
 That thread would have had photos from Photobucket in it, long since gone now.

I thought this thread might help explain my last thread on Chloey's upcoming hunt.

TravelGuide wrote:Brilliant! A mobile swimming pool lol!

Did they wonder what the device at the front was for? I bet they'd think it was eating up the ground.

Thank you TravelGuide, yes they did but they had no idea what it was for.

Illusion

Illusion
such nice shots and ideas. I really like it when pictures are supported by little stories.
these ancient machines are in surprisingly great shape considering them being exposed to the weather for all these centuries... Smile
I especially like the "undersize" of the crew vs. the giant rabbits vs. their "oversize" to Wonder Woman... Cool

davidd

davidd
Fun stuff! Gorgeous post-apocalypse team of explorers! You must have had a great time out there taking pictures among all the off-season farm equipment!

I'm impressed that you got a pic of your figures with the rabbit!

The dialogue part about the jackalope had me laughing!

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
So fun! Some of those shots really capture this sense of scale of this ancient machinery. And they really do make a great backdrop for photos.

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
Thank you everyone for the wonderful comments, it is very much appreciated!  Very Happy

Illusion wrote:such nice shots and ideas. I really like it when pictures are supported by little stories.
these ancient machines are in surprisingly great shape considering them being exposed to the weather for all these centuries... Smile
I especially like the "undersize" of the crew vs. the giant rabbits vs. their "oversize" to Wonder Woman... Cool

Indeed those ancient machines should have looked much worse for their age.

davidd wrote:Fun stuff! Gorgeous post-apocalypse team of explorers! You must have had a great time out there taking pictures among all the off-season farm equipment!

It was a great time doing that photo shoot but the weather and the rabbits wasn't very cooperative. LOL

ReverendSpooky wrote:So fun!  Some of those shots really capture this sense of scale of this ancient machinery.  And they really do make a great backdrop for photos.  

I was considering doing an outdoors photo shoot for a while now but I couldn't think of anything interesting there wasn't any Great Lakes, oceans or even a forest (well there is the Black Hills over 60 miles away) near by just flat lands of the Midwest to do a photo shoot on until the one day on my other forum there was this post about take a photo of your figure at work, well my job was farm & ranch and my office was those large 4 wheel drive tractors that you could pull a house with literally up a hill (which I did LOL) and I don't mean a trailer house. (on wheel of course)

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
BAD WOLF-787 wrote:Thank you everyone for the wonderful comments, it is very much appreciated!  Very Happy

Illusion wrote:such nice shots and ideas. I really like it when pictures are supported by little stories.

Indeed those ancient machines should have looked much worse for their age.

davidd wrote:Fun stuff! Gorgeous post-apocalypse team of explorers! You must have had a great time out there taking pictures among all the off-season farm equipment!

It was a great time doing that photo shoot but the weather and the rabbits wasn't very cooperative. LOL

ReverendSpooky wrote:So fun!  Some of those shots really capture this sense of scale of this ancient machinery.  And they really do make a great backdrop for photos.  

I was considering doing an outdoors photo shoot for a while but I couldn't think of anything interesting there wasn't any Great Lakes, oceans or even a forest (well there is the Black Hills over 60 miles away) near by just flat lands of the Midwest to do a photo shoot on until the one day on my other forum there was this post about take a photo of your figure at work, well my job was farm & ranch and my office was those large 4 wheel drive tractors that you could pull a house with literally up a hill (which I did LOL) and I don't mean a trailer house. (on wheel of course)

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Although some of them are not in scale, I love so many of these shots, with the natural light, vegetation, fauna, and, yes, mammoth machinery. Smile

davidd

davidd
BAD WOLF-787 wrote:

I was considering doing an outdoors photo shoot for a while but I couldn't think of anything interesting there wasn't any Great Lakes, oceans or even a forest (well there is the Black Hills over 60 miles away) near by just flat lands of the Midwest to do a photo shoot....

You're in South Dakota? Home of Wall Drug and the Corn Palace? Shocked The geographic center of the entire United States, Petrified Wood Park, and a concrete outline of the USS South Dakota? And you say there's nothing interesting where you live! South Dakota alone probably has more interesting things than all the other US States combined!
Razz

Depending on what one considers "interesting," of course! Embarassed

I hope things return to normal this summer and that you can show us some of the wonders of your glorious part of the country!

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
davidd wrote:
BAD WOLF-787 wrote:

I was considering doing an outdoors photo shoot for a while but I couldn't think of anything interesting there wasn't any Great Lakes, oceans or even a forest (well there is the Black Hills over 60 miles away) near by just flat lands of the Midwest to do a photo shoot....

You're in South Dakota? Home of Wall Drug and the Corn Palace? Shocked The geographic center of the entire United States, Petrified Wood Park, and a concrete outline of the USS South Dakota? And you say there's nothing interesting where you live! South Dakota alone probably has more interesting things than all the other US States combined!
Razz

I hope things return to normal this summer and that you can show us some of the wonders of your glorious part of the country!

I sort of get his point about SD. You pretty much have to traverse a seemingly endless flat grassland with nothing to see except a million billboards for Wall Drug until you get around the last 50-60 miles on the west side of the state (there’s also Mount Rushmore), then you get to the majority of the scenery. (I’m mostly talking about the drive along Interstate 90 — boring as hell). Sturgis is a blast during (and around) the Rally, but can be hectic.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Chloey's outdoor Adventure / Expedition *WARNING PHOTO HEAVY* C8485110

Theboo-bomb

Theboo-bomb
Some nice photos, and some huge metal machines too.

All of my alt-history themed figures in one convenient link! BooBomb's alt history figures! Chloey's outdoor Adventure / Expedition *WARNING PHOTO HEAVY* 1f60e

AlKelAstra91

AlKelAstra91
What a seriously fun photoshoot in the 1:1 world, and with a logical explanation for the size differences too! Kind of reminds me of the movie 9 with the little sack people discovering the remains of the previous human sized world. I love all the group shots with the girls standing on the rusted machine platforms and the vibrant sky behind them; really gives a massive sense of scale to the whole setup.

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
Thanks for the great comments!

GubernatorFan wrote:Although some of them are not in scale, I love so many of these shots, with the natural light, vegetation, fauna, and, yes, mammoth machinery. Smile

davidd wrote:
BAD WOLF-787 wrote:

Razz

Indeed yes I'm from SD the home of MT Rushmore, the Badlands and the World Famous Sturgis motorcycle rally.

Ah yes the World Famous Wall Drug Store one of South Dakota main tourist traps (very interesting when I Googled tourist trap a picture of a Wall Drug Store Interstate sign came up LOL) actually Wall Drug isn't very far from here but I never really considered it to be very interesting, I never heard of Petrified Wood Park or the concrete outline of the USS South Dakota before, (the side of the state) thanks for the 411 on those. You do make a good point.

Stryker2011 wrote:
davidd wrote:
BAD WOLF-787 wrote:

Razz

I sort of get his point about SD. You pretty much have to traverse a seemingly endless flat grassland with nothing to see except a million billboards for Wall Drug until you get around the last 50-60 miles on the west side of the state (there’s also Mount Rushmore), then you get to the majority of the scenery. (I’m mostly talking about the drive along Interstate 90 — boring as hell). Sturgis is a blast during (and around) the Rally, but can be hectic.

I totally agree with you.

Theboo-bomb wrote:Some nice photos, and some huge metal machines too.

AlKelAstra91 wrote:What a seriously fun photoshoot in the 1:1 world, and with a logical explanation for the size differences too! Kind of reminds me of the movie 9 with the little sack people discovering the remains of the previous human sized world. I love all the group shots with the girls standing on the rusted machine platforms and the vibrant sky behind them; really gives a massive sense of scale to the whole setup.

21Chloey's outdoor Adventure / Expedition *WARNING PHOTO HEAVY* Empty The Conclusion Tue Feb 09, 2021 4:52 pm

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
These last group of photos were never posted on my other Forums, those stories went unfinished and unfortunately I have totally forgotten how the original story line went it may have been completely different than this one. (apparently I never wrote that story line down)

Part 03

Later that afternoon.

Chloey's laptop - you have 236 new emails.

Chloey's outdoor Adventure / Expedition *WARNING PHOTO HEAVY* 2v2H8mJ2oxAChVkHosted on Fotki
Chloey - Oh man, I guess it's time to check in with High Command and send them our full mission report.

Natalia - What's that noise?

Chloey - If I'm not mistaken it sounds like a pair of BMW R 1200's and and that can only mean one thing, It's the Androids!

Chloey's outdoor Adventure / Expedition *WARNING PHOTO HEAVY* 2v2H8mJUvxAChVkHosted on Fotki
(Codename) Agent Light and Agent Dark - (T-950 Terminatrix) Hello is their anyone up there?

Chloey's outdoor Adventure / Expedition *WARNING PHOTO HEAVY* 2v2H8mJujxAChVkHosted on Fotki
Oh Great it is the Androids and they found us!

Crimson would you please be a dear take down the tent and bring it down with you while the rest of us head down.

So guys how did you find us and what bring you out here to the middle of nowhere?

Chloey's outdoor Adventure / Expedition *WARNING PHOTO HEAVY* 2v2H8mJEMxAChVkHosted on Fotki
Agent Light - Very easy actually High Command has placed a tracker inside your laptop and to way we are here to find you and and escort you back to High Command for questioning and because your way past your check in time or to find your remains if possible and bring them in for your Memorial. And please don't even think about try to give us that tired old excuse that your laptop battery went dead we know better.

Agent Dark - So would ladies please come down here peacefully so we can discuss this. I feel that I should remind you that Agent Light and myself have combat endoskeleton protected by malleable ceramic- titanium armor Ok.

Chloey's outdoor Adventure / Expedition *WARNING PHOTO HEAVY* 2v2H8mJaoxAChVkHosted on Fotki
Maria - What was that?

Sky - I do believe that was our tent.

Chloey's outdoor Adventure / Expedition *WARNING PHOTO HEAVY* 2v2H8mJe2xAChVkHosted on Fotki
Crimson - Look out below!

Chloey - A bit late don't you think! Besides you know darn well that's not what I meant when I asked you to take down that tent!

Crimson - Oops my bad.

Chloey's outdoor Adventure / Expedition *WARNING PHOTO HEAVY* 2v2H8mJZ3xAChVkHosted on Fotki
Chloey - Ok were coming down.

Chloey's outdoor Adventure / Expedition *WARNING PHOTO HEAVY* 2v2H8mJK9xAChVkHosted on Fotki
Indistinct chatter.

Agent Dark - Grrrr . . . either move your hand or lose it!!!

Chloey's outdoor Adventure / Expedition *WARNING PHOTO HEAVY* 2v2H8mJpMxAChVkHosted on Fotki

Thanks for looking

A related thread.

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com/t346-chloey-and-friends-lots-of-photos-updated-on-6-10-2018

Gizems nice Kittens

Gizems nice Kittens
These are really great atmospheric pictures with an interesting story.
I especially like the penultimate image in the second episode. Was that shot with a different exposure compared to the last picture or did you do that afterwards?

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
Gizems nice Kittens wrote:These are really great atmospheric pictures with an interesting story.
I especially like the penultimate image in the second episode. Was that shot with a different exposure compared to the last picture or did you do that afterwards?

Thank you Gizems nice Kittens I'm glad you liked it, that photo was done afterwards, I just darkened the photo for a evening look and some of the of the other photos were really lightened up because it was a overcast day.

TravelGuide

TravelGuide
lol! I love the way Crimson took the tent down. It always seems like the little ladies have a peculier way of understanding and solving thing.

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
TravelGuide wrote:lol! I love the way Crimson took the tent down. It always seems like the little ladies have a peculier way of understanding and solving thing.

Thank you TravelGuide, that is very true and sometime they can be quite mischievous too.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum