OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Assassin's Creed Rogue on ice.... and snow.... and Snow's cousin

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Illusion

Illusion
I had been very much looking forward to Damtoys'  Assassin's Creed Rogue Shay Patrick Cormac. But when he finally arrived last October (?), I didn't have any time for him and just put him in the cabinet. Today has finally been his day in the sun.

Assassin's Creed Rogue on ice.... and snow.... and Snow's cousin 50943772737_022ed12579_b

Assassin's Creed Rogue on ice.... and snow.... and Snow's cousin 50943772577_bbcdd32079_b

Assassin's Creed Rogue on ice.... and snow.... and Snow's cousin 50942971363_16be246a25_b

Assassin's Creed Rogue on ice.... and snow.... and Snow's cousin 50943771702_a8c704dc5b_b

Assassin's Creed Rogue on ice.... and snow.... and Snow's cousin 50943771352_df25229929_b

Assassin's Creed Rogue on ice.... and snow.... and Snow's cousin 50943671171_bfa558804a_b

Assassin's Creed Rogue on ice.... and snow.... and Snow's cousin 50943770627_aa7102e433_b

Assassin's Creed Rogue on ice.... and snow.... and Snow's cousin 50942969593_2b7f5aa693_b

Assassin's Creed Rogue on ice.... and snow.... and Snow's cousin 50943769982_08473170a4_b

Assassin's Creed Rogue on ice.... and snow.... and Snow's cousin 50943669921_a309b68928_b

Assassin's Creed Rogue on ice.... and snow.... and Snow's cousin 50943669486_87ca08445e_c

Assassin's Creed Rogue on ice.... and snow.... and Snow's cousin 50943669166_0000fa3120_c

And another figure made for snow: Three Zero Bran, the not so Broken

The only excuse/reason I had for preordering Bran is that I am terribly susceptible to chairs. A figure coming with a decent chair is hard to resist (let's not even speak of attractive chairs coming without figures...). In the case of Bran there was a cool outfit on top.
I am not particularly fond of the character and I am surprised that I actually do like the head (my plan had been to replace it). But I do not want to keep him in character.  I see some kind of magician here - can't help it but I am getting some Schmendrick vibes...

Assassin's Creed Rogue on ice.... and snow.... and Snow's cousin 50943666556_fcebdf3f16_b

Assassin's Creed Rogue on ice.... and snow.... and Snow's cousin 50943666236_79c6de37d1_b

Assassin's Creed Rogue on ice.... and snow.... and Snow's cousin 50942964878_bea5f58f08_b

Assassin's Creed Rogue on ice.... and snow.... and Snow's cousin 50942964438_cd52d61939_b

Assassin's Creed Rogue on ice.... and snow.... and Snow's cousin 50943665071_d1dd8523b4_b

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Really nice outdoor shots. Bran looks especially dressed for the weather. (It's minus 20 F. here, so way in H.E-Double-Hockey-Sticks am I going outside to take photos). But, I'll gladly enjoy what everyone else is doing.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Assassin's Creed Rogue on ice.... and snow.... and Snow's cousin C8485110

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Beautiful outdoors shots, Illusion. And both figures look great the way you set them up. I'm glad to see Bran unbroken, and wonder if he would have been a more interesting character had they not gone with him the way they did. But the figure does him justice and you have set him free from their restraints.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Beautiful photos, Illusion! And those are both really nice looking figures. The Assassin's Creed fellow is especially eye-catching. :')

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

TravelGuide

TravelGuide
They do fit in nicely in the snowy surroundings. As already mentioned, especially Bran is suitably dressed. I can see why you like the outfit. Great pics!

Illusion

Illusion
Thank you everyone. Glad you enjoy the pictures.

Just a note on why I picked Shay for outdoor pics in cold weather: Though his outfit may not speak of it, his game must take place in icy places as his base is covered with floating ice and snow.
(I do not know the AC games - I hardly know any Games at all - but I simply love the AC design.)

Diana

Diana
These photos are stunning. Very cinematic!
And I totally understand the Schmendrick vibe. Very Happy

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Agree, he would make a great Shmendrick! Funny, I have been trying to figure out how to make Amalthea and Lir :') (and someday my ultimate dream -- Mommy Fortuna and the Harpy!!)

Also completely agree that the AC figures have great outfits. The headsculpt on this one is nice, too. Makes me wish I had picked this one up. But of course there's only so much one can buy. ;p

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Theboo-bomb

Theboo-bomb
I didn't know they had made a Shay Cormac figure, AC: Rogue was probably one of my favorite assassins creed games ever, he's great looking especially out in the snow.

Bran looks good but got is not something I was that into, found it boring actually. 😁

All of my alt-history themed figures in one convenient link! BooBomb's alt history figures! Assassin's Creed Rogue on ice.... and snow.... and Snow's cousin 1f60e

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
Indeed Beautiful outdoors photos!

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
Stryker2011 wrote:Really nice outdoor shots. Bran looks especially dressed for the weather. (It's minus 20 F. here, so way in H.E-Double-Hockey-Sticks am I going outside to take photos). But, I'll gladly enjoy what everyone else is doing.

I totally agree with you, it dropped to minus 25 F here last night but I do enjoy seeing everyone else's outdoor photos.

Illusion

Illusion
Diana wrote:These photos are stunning. Very cinematic!
And I totally understand the Schmendrick vibe. Very Happy

Thank you! So nice when people understand where an idea/impression is coming from  Very Happy

skywalkersaga wrote:Agree, he would make a great Shmendrick! Funny, I have been trying to figure out how to make Amalthea and Lir :') (and someday my ultimate dream -- Mommy Fortuna and the Harpy!!)

Also completely agree that the AC figures have great outfits. The headsculpt on this one is nice, too. Makes me wish I had picked this one up. But of course there's only so much one can buy. ;p

After getting the Schmendrick vibes, I actually briefly thought how nice it would be to bash Amalthea and Molly Grue... (I even thought of getting one of these hyperslender  mangastyle  TBLeague bodies for A.) ... but too many other ideas that should be dealt with first. I get easily lost /carried away and eventually don‘t do anything at all  Rolling Eyes

There is only so much one can buy. So true, so true... but there is also just limited space on the shelves, on my mind and in my heart. At times I feel I am making weird decisions at what I buy and what I do not buy and sell off again...

Theboo-bomb wrote:I didn't know they had made a Shay Cormac figure, AC: Rogue was probably one of my favorite assassins creed games ever, he's great looking especially out in the snow.

Bran looks good but got is not something I was that into, found it boring actually. 😁

Thank you. Shay‘s design is my favourite second to Ezio (I do have the HT version of Ezio and nevertheless preordered Damtoys too  Embarassed ).

BAD WOLF-787 wrote:Indeed Beautiful outdoors photos!

Thank you. Glad to bring snowy impressions indoors without the discomfort of the cold. -20F is REALLY cold. Would not set a toe outside.

blackpool

blackpool
beautiful shots! Outdoor shots always have that realistic touch, the best diorama ever Razz

thanks for sharing!

Ovy

Ovy
Wait that Bran Dude survived?? He was that kid that was shoved out that window by that blonde prince charming dude, right? I stopped watching Game of Thrones after that episode, it was too cruel and mature. But maybe I will give it another try. Sean Bean is my favourite character though.

SCHMENDRICK looks contend alone in the woods. Made you could give him a face App smile.

My favourites are the Irishman silhouette ice field shots though.

blackpool wrote:beautiful shots! Outdoor shots always have that realistic touch, the best diorama ever Razz

thanks for sharing!
Right? There should be trees that produce smaller leaves though, leaves are one of my greatest enemies in outoor scale photography.

Illusion

Illusion
blackpool wrote:beautiful shots! Outdoor shots always have that realistic touch, the best diorama ever Razz

thanks for sharing!

Thanks so much. Yes, it is less trouble to get a dio together outside. However, the scale can really be a pain. But I am not as picky as Ovy is  Wink  I think I am rather tolerant in this respect though I do try not to choose the giant leaves areas...

Ovy wrote:Wait that Bran Dude survived?? He was that kid that was shoved out that window by that blonde prince charming dude, right? I stopped watching Game of Thrones after that episode, it was too cruel and mature. But maybe I will give it another try. Sean Bean is my favourite character though.

SCHMENDRICK looks contend alone in the woods. Made you could give him a face App smile.

My favourites are the Irishman silhouette ice field shots though.

thanks for sharing!
Right? There should be trees that produce smaller leaves though, leaves are one of my greatest enemies in outoor scale photography.

Thank you - glad you found something to your liking without distracting leaves. Sorry I did not trim the grass before posing.  Wink
(I am not such a big fan of Face App smiles. They can be fun but should come in small dosage. So far I have not used them myself.)

Lynkhart

Lynkhart
That second shot is fantastic!
It’s an excellent likeness to the ‘real’ Shay too!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum