OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

There is always a bigger fish...

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

21There is always a bigger fish... - Page 2 Empty Re: There is always a bigger fish... Sun Mar 14, 2021 8:53 pm

skywalkersaga

Yes, I thought maybe it was Qui-Gon, lol.

22There is always a bigger fish... - Page 2 Empty Re: There is always a bigger fish... Sun Mar 14, 2021 11:46 pm

ReverendSpooky

Fantastic comic! The elven ladies really are beautiful, and damn, that background is gorgeous. I especially love the lighting! It has such a warm glow, and really give it an early morning or evening feel, and adds a ton of atmosphere. Tom really is just beloved in any world, and objectively handsome, even transplanted to a fantasy setting. A helpful trait for hopping worlds, I'm sure.

http://reverendspooky.com

23There is always a bigger fish... - Page 2 Empty Re: There is always a bigger fish... Thu Mar 18, 2021 9:21 pm

Ovy

What a beast of a person! That must be the most masculine, most handsome alpha male manly man that ever wandered the earth. He looks like some kind of half god! And so mannered.

That big asian guy is also not bad.
No really great job, I totally thought the surprise giant would be the biggest fish/last character to arrive, beautiful humorous timing. Has that stage play comedy feel.

One nitpick, the muscle flexing might have looked more impressive with closed fists.

Oh and nice barrel.

24There is always a bigger fish... - Page 2 Empty Re: There is always a bigger fish... Fri Mar 19, 2021 12:33 am

Theboo-bomb

They should know better, elves love fashion. 😂 and famous people.

25There is always a bigger fish... - Page 2 Empty Re: There is always a bigger fish... Fri Mar 19, 2021 7:52 am

ZombieTestSubject

Very cool, funny scene. Liked the unexpected appearance of Mr Hardy and its effect on the elves after all this sizing up.

26There is always a bigger fish... - Page 2 Empty Re: There is always a bigger fish... Wed Mar 24, 2021 3:58 am

collectorofmany

collectorofmany
Wow! I couldn’t get over how HUGE that sculpt is next to that M35!! That’s insane! Very cool figure though!

I love the photo shoot as well. The attention to detail on the diorama is great! Excellent job!

27There is always a bigger fish... - Page 2 Empty Re: There is always a bigger fish... Thu Mar 25, 2021 7:31 pm

Tjolnir

Tjolnir
thats some real nice background you did there, but for me the center of attention is the skywalker figure. if only they made the body available for a lesser fortune than they charge now for a full figure.

always wanted a fully roided out bodybuilding physique figure, like a markus ruehl +, but this figure comes pretty close. the height would be perfect as well if someone was going for a fist of the north star generic raider type.
speaking of liu kang, the head bears a little resemblance, so lacking a proper 1/6 liu so far might work on a slim seamless body.
is the headband fixed to the hair/sculpt or could you remove it by the way?

28There is always a bigger fish... - Page 2 Empty Re: There is always a bigger fish... Thu Mar 25, 2021 8:01 pm

Tjolnir

Tjolnir
edit: ignore the last question, my bad. i see that the headband is alread removed. lack of sleep and a 10 hour shift really messed up my perception Wink

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum