OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hot Toys Han & Chewie - Star Wars - A New Hope.

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

BAMComix

Ephiane wrote:Your cigarr smoking space pilot reminds me at Lt. Starbuck. Thanks for the smile when i remember that great Area of Space Movies. Star Wars, Battlestar galactica, Alien.....

Hot Toys Han & Chewie - Star Wars - A New Hope. - Page 3 Starbu10

Very Happy You caught me, that character, Starbuck, both from the original and the remake was the inspiration behind her bounce

GubernatorFan

Founding Father
I agree, Dalek Sec does look fairly aquatic. And yep, I see now why she looked somewhat familiar (Starbuck). Smile

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com

Stryker2011

Founding Father
Dirk Benedict Starbuck rules! He was awesome, and my favorite character on that show. (I also enjoyed Katie Sackhoff in the reboot).

BAMComix

GubernatorFan wrote:I agree, Dalek Sec does look fairly aquatic. And yep, I see now why she looked somewhat familiar (Starbuck). Smile

Stryker2011 wrote:Dirk Benedict Starbuck rules! He was awesome, and my favorite character on that show. (I also enjoyed Katie Sackhoff in the reboot).

Thanks guys Very Happy . Yeah, I always thought the character in both versions was great Very Happy

davidd

davidd
That "Picnic with the Doctor" pic is fun... and funny!

The setting looks fantastic! Endor, Moon of Yavin, generic jungle planet... whatever, very Star Wars-ish!

BAMComix

BAMComix
davidd wrote:That "Picnic with the Doctor" pic is fun... and funny!

The setting looks fantastic! Endor, Moon of Yavin, generic jungle planet... whatever, very Star Wars-ish!

Cheers Dave bounce It was great fun to do, if not a little frustrating when the Doc kept falling off the storage tubs lol! .

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum