OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: YMToys: 1/6 YMT051 Cat Girl Suit Leather Jacket + Show Head Sculpture 2.0 (NSFW)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Product:YMTOYS
Scale:1/6
No:YMT051
Weight:0.2KG
Material:PVC/cortical
Perorder is available before:April 23, 2021
Release date:Second quarter of 2021
List:REAL LIKE HEADSCULPTUR*1 Hair band*1 Leather skirt*1 The belt*1 A bra*1 Raglan sleeves*2 stockings*2 boots*2

clothing - NEW PRODUCT: YMToys: 1/6 YMT051 Cat Girl Suit Leather Jacket + Show Head Sculpture 2.0 (NSFW) 15220010
clothing - NEW PRODUCT: YMToys: 1/6 YMT051 Cat Girl Suit Leather Jacket + Show Head Sculpture 2.0 (NSFW) 15220011
clothing - NEW PRODUCT: YMToys: 1/6 YMT051 Cat Girl Suit Leather Jacket + Show Head Sculpture 2.0 (NSFW) 15220110
clothing - NEW PRODUCT: YMToys: 1/6 YMT051 Cat Girl Suit Leather Jacket + Show Head Sculpture 2.0 (NSFW) 15220111
clothing - NEW PRODUCT: YMToys: 1/6 YMT051 Cat Girl Suit Leather Jacket + Show Head Sculpture 2.0 (NSFW) 15220210
clothing - NEW PRODUCT: YMToys: 1/6 YMT051 Cat Girl Suit Leather Jacket + Show Head Sculpture 2.0 (NSFW) 15220211
clothing - NEW PRODUCT: YMToys: 1/6 YMT051 Cat Girl Suit Leather Jacket + Show Head Sculpture 2.0 (NSFW) 15220310
clothing - NEW PRODUCT: YMToys: 1/6 YMT051 Cat Girl Suit Leather Jacket + Show Head Sculpture 2.0 (NSFW) 15220311
clothing - NEW PRODUCT: YMToys: 1/6 YMT051 Cat Girl Suit Leather Jacket + Show Head Sculpture 2.0 (NSFW) 15220410
clothing - NEW PRODUCT: YMToys: 1/6 YMT051 Cat Girl Suit Leather Jacket + Show Head Sculpture 2.0 (NSFW) 15220411
clothing - NEW PRODUCT: YMToys: 1/6 YMT051 Cat Girl Suit Leather Jacket + Show Head Sculpture 2.0 (NSFW) 15220510
clothing - NEW PRODUCT: YMToys: 1/6 YMT051 Cat Girl Suit Leather Jacket + Show Head Sculpture 2.0 (NSFW) 15220511
clothing - NEW PRODUCT: YMToys: 1/6 YMT051 Cat Girl Suit Leather Jacket + Show Head Sculpture 2.0 (NSFW) 15220610

#newproduct #YMToys #CatGirl #headsculpt #clothing #female #accessory #fetish

Diana

Diana
Beautiful restyling of that head. The rest I can ignore.

TravelGuide

TravelGuide
Diana wrote:Beautiful restyling of that head. The rest I can ignore.
The boots are nice too Smile

Diana

Diana
TravelGuide wrote:
I have a pair of those and don't think they are all that nice. They are not very form fitting, but at least they do help my S06 stand by herself, so that is good. Smile

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Yes, YMToys does hairstyles really well these days.

Though I agree, the rest is eye-glazingly annoying.... ;p

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

brassco

brassco
This is Catwoman cosplay...

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I think we have seen this head from them before, so this is indeed a restyle/repaint.

A Man

Absoutely, this is one of their older, unnumbered heads which has been give blue eyes.

The reused head is the best part of this set. It is also nice to see that Ymtoys is still planning for the future, despite not yet having released items that were supposed to be available in Q4 2020.

clothing - NEW PRODUCT: YMToys: 1/6 YMT051 Cat Girl Suit Leather Jacket + Show Head Sculpture 2.0 (NSFW) Z90YbjnO_o

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
That's the one I was thinking of.

Annalise

Annalise
Notice how they used the long awaited and popular VStoys gloves set for their gesture choices. Now that's some quality cross promotion.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Maybe this one was an April fool's joke too.... I can hope.... Razz

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

A Man

Yes, please let this be an April's fool joke!
The pictures with the finger gesture make me laugh every time I see them - which may not have been the makers' aim if this was done in full seriousness.
And since Ymtoys' Q4 2020 releases are delayed, let's hope Ymtoys themselves have not spent any time putting this joke together.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Unfortunately: No. Ladies & Gents. This is not an April Fool's joke -- at least not on anyone's part involved with this forum -- this was an actual product update from YMToys.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

clothing - NEW PRODUCT: YMToys: 1/6 YMT051 Cat Girl Suit Leather Jacket + Show Head Sculpture 2.0 (NSFW) C8485110

Ghost808

Ghost808
TravelGuide wrote:

Not a fan of the boots (or much else) to be honest. They seem to have the same issue that lot's of verycool boots have, in that the toes are too flat. Real boots tend to lift slightly at the nose, (so we dont don't constantly trip over). The soles are totally flat, which I find aesthetically annoying.

Which is a shame, because good boots/shoes are difficult to come by in 1/6.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum