OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

No subject - ignore

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1No subject - ignore Empty No subject - ignore Fri Apr 02, 2021 4:25 am

A Man

No text

No subject - ignore LZEGOHHb_o
No subject - ignore H5bka7MP_o
No subject - ignore ELl4UhbM_o

2No subject - ignore Empty Re: No subject - ignore Fri Apr 02, 2021 9:20 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Although artists with pencil can take liberties human bodies and figures cannot, I think one could approximate the poses. I gave these a quick test with a couple of the relatively new and not most poseable bodies. Excuse the flat feet on the first (S29B) and the mismatched head skin tone and silly outfit on the second (S26A) -- I was in a hurry and grabbing the first things I had handy. Perhaps you would get better results with seamless ankles; they are decent with high-heel feet (as on this S26A), poorest with flat feet (as on this S29B) -- for these poses. The third pose is indeed the hardest to replicate or approximate, but also the least natural. If one bends the arms at the elbow less than I did, the position would be closer to the sketch.

No subject - ignore Tblfbp10

No subject - ignore Tblfbp11

3No subject - ignore Empty Re: No subject - ignore Fri Apr 02, 2021 9:31 am

FreakinLobster

FreakinLobster
A Man wrote:

No subject - ignore ELl4UhbM_o

(anime/sketches selected for illustrative purposes)

A man can reach these poses with a TBLeague, except for the one above, due to knee limitation. It doesn't bend that much, or it does bend but the silicone skin pushes the skeleton back. A lobster has never tried to stress the knees to this point.

4No subject - ignore Empty Re: No subject - ignore Fri Apr 02, 2021 10:31 am

Theboo-bomb

Theboo-bomb
I have one body in mind that could pull these off and it's made by hasbro, I'll take some photos tomorrow.

All of my alt-history themed figures in one convenient link! BooBomb's alt history figures! No subject - ignore 1f60e

5No subject - ignore Empty Re: No subject - ignore Fri Apr 02, 2021 3:11 pm

TravelGuide

TravelGuide
Has a man tried it himself?

6No subject - ignore Empty Re: No subject - ignore Fri Apr 02, 2021 3:20 pm

Valiarde

Valiarde
Big thanks to GF for posting these pics. I was wondering myself but didnt find the time to test it.
Interesting.

7No subject - ignore Empty Re: No subject - ignore Fri Apr 02, 2021 3:25 pm

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Some of these are useful poses to be able to do for sure, and thanks to GF for the experiment. But imo that last one is really just a stereotypical 'fantasy pin-up' anime/manga style pose -- almost no real girl/woman would sit like that anyway.  Rolling Eyes

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

8No subject - ignore Empty Re: No subject - ignore Sat Apr 03, 2021 1:53 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Valiarde wrote:Big thanks to GF for posting these pics. I was wondering myself but didnt find the time to test it. Interesting.

Welcome. Yes, we can bend the limbs and pose the bodies... just nothing too extreme for too long. Smile They can get close, and I suspect with the more poseable bodies they would be even easier to pose. The wrist and ankle peg designs, however, have their limitations throughout TBLeague's bodies, unless one goes with seamless-ankled floppy feet.

skywalkersaga wrote:Some of these are useful poses to be able to do for sure, and thanks to GF for the experiment. But imo that last one is really just a stereotypical 'fantasy pin-up' anime/manga style pose -- almost no real girl/woman would sit like that anyway.  Rolling Eyes

Welcome. I feel much the same about the last one, thanks for confirming. Smile

9No subject - ignore Empty Re: No subject - ignore Sat Apr 03, 2021 5:43 am

A Man

TravelGuide wrote:Has a man tried it himself?

A question with a double meaning. My compliments!

It wasn't my intention to make this personal, but let me just answer what I think you are asking:
Yes, I can sit in that position, and no, it isn't particularly difficult or very uncommon.

A clear fail from Tbleague, in other words.

10No subject - ignore Empty Re: No subject - ignore Sat Apr 03, 2021 6:04 am

TravelGuide

TravelGuide
A Man wrote:

It wasn't my intention to make this personal, but let me just answer what I think you are asking:
Yes, I can sit in that position, and no, it isn't particularly difficult or very uncommon.

I meant recreating the positions with figures.

11No subject - ignore Empty Re: No subject - ignore Sat Apr 03, 2021 6:17 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
TravelGuide wrote:I meant recreating the positions with figures.

That is how I understood it, too.

12No subject - ignore Empty Re: No subject - ignore Sat Apr 03, 2021 5:44 pm

blackpool

blackpool
A Man wrote:

I don’t see the double meaning, neither the intent to make it personal before you did...

Yes one can surely sit in that position, though it is not natural, nor comfortable (at all my gf confirms lol)
What’s visually appealing is often very far from what’s natural, pin-up poses are often forced or exagerated not only for sensual or sexy purpose, but to reveal the body in the best way. (I do use the word pin-up as the poses you are referring to, especially the first one called “thepose”, are very iconic and famous among legs, heels, and foot fetichists)

13No subject - ignore Empty Re: No subject - ignore Sun Apr 04, 2021 4:07 pm

Eekumbokum

Eekumbokum
While not tbleague and definitely not seamless, the Pure Neemo 2 Emotion 1/6 figures will do all of those poses since it's designed for that anime aesthetic. Just thought I'd share even tho it seems you're after something seamless.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum