OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Marvel & DC at BAM HQ

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Marvel & DC at BAM HQ Empty Marvel & DC at BAM HQ Tue Apr 06, 2021 4:55 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
I don't have too many superhero figures, but I thought I would share them here with you guys. Hope you like them bounce bounce

Marvel & DC at BAM HQ 31645238357_810fd343cd_cAvengers Fight! by Dal Lee, on Flickr
Marvel & DC at BAM HQ 44782492100_14481e8a6a_cAvengers & Super back up! by Dal Lee, on Flickr
Marvel & DC at BAM HQ 49434887631_46fe56921a_cNot Alone..., by Dal Lee, on Flickr
Marvel & DC at BAM HQ 49434885681_ce5d28018c_cScouting by Dal Lee, on Flickr
Marvel & DC at BAM HQ 49919710201_006611ce16_cblack Widow by Dal Lee, on Flickr
Marvel & DC at BAM HQ 50188136713_026b396d37_cThor, Widow & IronMan by Dal Lee, on Flickr
Marvel & DC at BAM HQ 50188932067_4b99f17c09_cWanda & Logan by Dal Lee, on Flickr
Marvel & DC at BAM HQ 50562379313_3a666eb389_cSo a demi-god, an elf and a demon share a drink..., by Dal Lee, on Flickr
Marvel & DC at BAM HQ 48043714903_43683a15ee_cSuper Heroes Night! by Dal Lee, on Flickr
Marvel & DC at BAM HQ 48647169783_47eb0752f8_cLadies Night in the 'Ammo Arms'  (009) by Dal Lee, on Flickr

2Marvel & DC at BAM HQ Empty Re: Marvel & DC at BAM HQ Tue Apr 06, 2021 6:29 am

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Nice! Love the mix and match of all the characters. Cool photos, as usual.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Marvel & DC at BAM HQ C8485110

3Marvel & DC at BAM HQ Empty Re: Marvel & DC at BAM HQ Tue Apr 06, 2021 6:46 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
Stryker2011 wrote:Nice! Love the mix and match of all the characters. Cool photos, as usual.

bounce bounce bounce Thank you! It is good fun to mix them all up! I really want to make more diorama backdrops for them, but I'm running out of room to store the ones I build bounce bounce bounce

4Marvel & DC at BAM HQ Empty Re: Marvel & DC at BAM HQ Tue Apr 06, 2021 8:55 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Stryker2011 wrote:Nice! Love the mix and match of all the characters. Cool photos, as usual.

I second that... every word. Dal, you don't have many? You have plenty to make some cool, funny scenes and that is exactly what you have done.

5Marvel & DC at BAM HQ Empty Re: Marvel & DC at BAM HQ Tue Apr 06, 2021 11:41 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
GubernatorFan wrote:

I second that... every word. Dal, you don't have many? You have plenty to make some cool, funny scenes and that is exactly what you have done.

Thank you so much! that really means a lot! Very Happy Very Happy . I guess I do have more than some, but a lot less than others Laughing , Really pleased you enjoyed the pics bounce bounce

6Marvel & DC at BAM HQ Empty Re: Marvel & DC at BAM HQ Tue Apr 06, 2021 12:14 pm

TravelGuide

TravelGuide
Nice collection and excellent phtography.

Who's the redhead in the third and fourth picture?

7Marvel & DC at BAM HQ Empty Re: Marvel & DC at BAM HQ Tue Apr 06, 2021 12:19 pm

BAMComix

BAMComix
TravelGuide wrote:Nice collection and excellent phtography.

Who's the redhead in the third and fourth picture?

Thank you so much! That is Black Widow, the Winter Soldier figure Very Happy

8Marvel & DC at BAM HQ Empty Re: Marvel & DC at BAM HQ Wed Apr 07, 2021 4:35 pm

Theboo-bomb

Theboo-bomb
Really cool shots, I wonder what sort of bar games an amazon would play.

All of my alt-history themed figures in one convenient link! BooBomb's alt history figures! Marvel & DC at BAM HQ 1f60e

9Marvel & DC at BAM HQ Empty Re: Marvel & DC at BAM HQ Thu Apr 08, 2021 1:22 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
Theboo-bomb wrote:Really cool shots, I wonder what sort of bar games an amazon would play.

Thank you so much bounce bounce . Games for an Amazon? that could be quite scary within itself Shocked Laughing

10Marvel & DC at BAM HQ Empty Re: Marvel & DC at BAM HQ Tue Apr 13, 2021 6:55 am

Ephiane

Ephiane
Great Pictures and posing ! ..and Yes i know we all hate Hot toys for the prices they made... Laughing but here you can see the difference between HT and other Headsculpts.

11Marvel & DC at BAM HQ Empty Re: Marvel & DC at BAM HQ Tue Apr 13, 2021 9:18 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
Ephiane wrote:Great Pictures and posing ! ..and Yes i know we all hate Hot toys for the prices they made...   Laughing  but here you can see the difference between HT and other Headsculpts.

Thanks so much bounce bounce . I agree about the cost of Hottoys, heir prices are going nuts Sad . Let alone if you want to find an older one Evil or Very Mad

12Marvel & DC at BAM HQ Empty Re: Marvel & DC at BAM HQ Tue Apr 13, 2021 9:42 am

Ephiane

Ephiane
Marvel & DC at BAM HQ 50562310

Take care Ladys. Thor always smash his beer mug after drinking Laughing

Marvel & DC at BAM HQ Tumblr11

13Marvel & DC at BAM HQ Empty Re: Marvel & DC at BAM HQ Tue Apr 13, 2021 11:00 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
LOL Yes, we have to be careful about Thor and his table manners. Mind you, he's doing a pretty good job keeping that beer from flowing out of the mug. Smile I know, I have the same beer mugs somewhere, they look great but to make it totally convincing one has to tinker with the position all the time. That's why I haven't used them much, if at all. Sad

14Marvel & DC at BAM HQ Empty Re: Marvel & DC at BAM HQ Tue Apr 13, 2021 1:30 pm

BAMComix

BAMComix
Ephiane wrote:Marvel & DC at BAM HQ 50562310

Take care Ladys. Thor always smash his beer mug after drinking  Laughing

Marvel & DC at BAM HQ Tumblr11

GubernatorFan wrote:LOL Yes, we have to be careful about Thor and his table manners. Mind you, he's doing a pretty good job keeping that beer from flowing out of the mug. Smile I know, I have the same beer mugs somewhere, they look great but to make it totally convincing one has to tinker with the position all the time. That's why I haven't used them much, if at all. Sad

lol! lol! lol! Thanks guys! Londonroadhog has some great beer glasses were the liquid actually moves inside the glass, they look amazing cheers

15Marvel & DC at BAM HQ Empty Re: Marvel & DC at BAM HQ Tue Apr 13, 2021 1:37 pm

BAMComix

BAMComix
Marvel & DC at BAM HQ 51113726426_658873bd29_cWanda by Dal Lee, on Flickr

16Marvel & DC at BAM HQ Empty Re: Marvel & DC at BAM HQ Tue Apr 13, 2021 1:43 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Nice shot of the Witch.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Marvel & DC at BAM HQ C8485110

17Marvel & DC at BAM HQ Empty Re: Marvel & DC at BAM HQ Tue Apr 13, 2021 2:15 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Dal, I actually thought that's what you had. It looks very similar. Of course the liquid is actually trapped, but to use it all really convincingly you still have to keep it perfectly vertical, so it is a neat effect but ultimately of somewhat limited use. But it apart from testifying to the magical powers of Thor, the scene still looks very cool.

18Marvel & DC at BAM HQ Empty Re: Marvel & DC at BAM HQ Tue Apr 13, 2021 2:24 pm

londonroadhog

Nice superhero images Dal. Of course I don’t have any superheros... Boo Hoo. But you did a good job with these as usual.

19Marvel & DC at BAM HQ Empty Re: Marvel & DC at BAM HQ Wed Apr 14, 2021 1:08 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
Stryker2011 wrote:Nice shot of the Witch.

Thanks so much Mark, really pleased you like the shot. It's probably just me, but I do struggle to get a decent pic of both Wanda and Natasha?

GubernatorFan wrote:Dal, I actually thought that's what you had. It looks very similar. Of course the liquid is actually trapped, but to use it all really convincingly you still have to keep it perfectly vertical, so it is a neat effect but ultimately of somewhat limited use. But it apart from testifying to the magical powers of Thor, the scene still looks very cool.

Oh no, mine are fixed in the glasses. I have been meaning to upgrade them for sometime but you know how it goes, something else always seem to pop up that we just have to have lol! .
Really pleased you liked the pic of Thor. It took me a while to decide which version of Thor I wanted.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum