OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Necromancer ( adult stuff, NSFW? )

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Ephiane

Ephiane
Hi Friends, i just want to do some test poses with a new TBL Body. So i do a quick bash. I was so inspired by all the fantastic poses You give to your figures in the threads here.
What she does with dead bodys is alittle perverted.... but come on, she is a necromancer Very Happy That´s why i give the thread a adult warning.

Thanks for watching

Necromancer ( adult stuff, NSFW? ) 00116

Necromancer ( adult stuff, NSFW? ) 00217

Necromancer ( adult stuff, NSFW? ) 00311

Necromancer ( adult stuff, NSFW? ) 00414
Necromancer ( adult stuff, NSFW? ) 00511
Necromancer ( adult stuff, NSFW? ) 00617Necromancer ( adult stuff, NSFW? ) 00817
Necromancer ( adult stuff, NSFW? ) 01211

Tjolnir

Tjolnir
no worries, everything's fair in love and war.plus "bob" seems happy there, so just the "usual necro stuff" Smile the real frightening thing though is the massive forehead Wink
the posing is done really well, the fire makes for a real good ambience, hope the foam isn't affected by it.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
She’s lovely, actually. A simple, yet elegant outfit, and your posing is funny and “sexy” without graphic nudity. Really dig the corpse guy, and the flame lantern. Your use of FaceApp always shines. Nicely done.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Necromancer ( adult stuff, NSFW? ) C8485110

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I agree with what has been said. She looks great, beautiful and sexy but unconventional and strange, alive (excellent posing and, of course, FaceApp), slightly crazed in the midst of her rituals and activities. I appreciate the appropriately-themed detail on the outfit, including the stylized skull-like heads and the similarly-deocrated Thor's hammer -- so well-chosen and put together. MBAM recently rationalized the TBLeague Barbarian soul figure as a barbarian who was honored by being covered in glue and rolled around in a container filled with Halloween decorations; that is precisely the silly effect that you have avoided with your well-thought out, sensible, and restrained choices, resulting in a much more believable and effective character. Well done!

Lynkhart

Lynkhart
I don’t know if it’s the hair, the poses or the lighting, but I’m getting a very eighties magazine spread vibe from all these! Laughing

Random thing but I adore that little oil lamp in the first shot!

Annalise

Annalise
I love the posing and the effects, and... aw, heck, I just love your photos! Thanks for posting them.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Ha, gorgeous figure and nice photos! Agree with what's already been said. Especially the lighting... it really does give off a cheesy 80s vibe.

Reminded of this video Laughing

Question -- which headsculpt is that? I have been struggling to place any of the headsculpts you have been using lately because of the faceapp distorting the features. Don't get me wrong, the faceapp looks excellent, but I'm just curious and like to know how it looks without it, too.

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

BAMComix

BAMComix
Fantastic stuff, really nice poses too. I really like her outfit. I hope we get to see more of her in the future Very Happy

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I agree about the lamp -- another example of Ephiane's ingenuity when it comes to both the selection and creation of accessories.

Sky -- yes, I see what you mean about the video. There is a certain 80s fantasy vibe here. Conan, Beastmaster, you name it. And I was wondering about the head sculpt too. In fact the gorgeous FaceApp effect makes me wonder whether Ephiane's great head sculpts (e.g., the recent mermaid and this) are one and the same or just made to appear similar due to FaceApp. Of course I didn't do a proper side-by-side comparison.

Theboo-bomb

Theboo-bomb
She looks really nice and really crazy, I mean I think a necromancer would have to be at least somewhat crazy. I like her hairstyle too, it's a bit weird which I think suits her and look at Bob McDeadman, best day of his unlife most likely.

All of my alt-history themed figures in one convenient link! BooBomb's alt history figures! Necromancer ( adult stuff, NSFW? ) 1f60e

Ovy

Ovy
Haha I was fearing something much worse from the title so no worries.
I can only recommend looking at the pictures to thr song sky posted. Razz
She really has some 80s hair volume.

I think the high pale skullish forehead works great for a necromancer. Will be interesting to see how the interaction with our established group will be. I think they could need a necromancer.

The zombieman looks like he could be a guy wearing zombiemakeup and they are messing around and taking pictures during a break from filming a music video/horror movie.

Also, I love lamp.

Ephiane

Ephiane
Tjolnir wrote:no worries, everything's fair in love and war.plus "bob" seems happy there, so just the "usual necro stuff" Smile the real frightening thing though is the massive forehead Wink
the posing is done really well, the fire makes for a real good ambience, hope the foam isn't affected by it.

Thanks Tjonir, great to hear from You. That´s a great compliment. I really try to give the necromancer a touch of evil / ugly look. I want it in that way. It will be very easy to add hair on the forehead, but it´s her style. I worked with an additional head, ugly in the same way  Laughing

Necromancer ( adult stuff, NSFW? ) 00715

Stryker2011 wrote:She’s lovely, actually. A simple, yet elegant outfit, and your posing is funny and “sexy” without graphic nudity. Really dig the corpse guy, and the flame lantern. Your use of FaceApp always shines. Nicely done.

Thank You very much, Stryker

GubernatorFan wrote:I agree with what has been said. She looks great, beautiful and sexy but unconventional and strange, alive (excellent posing and, of course, FaceApp), slightly crazed in the midst of her rituals and activities. I appreciate the appropriately-themed detail on the outfit, including the stylized skull-like heads and the similarly-deocrated Thor's hammer -- so well-chosen and put together. MBAM recently rationalized the TBLeague Barbarian soul figure as a barbarian who was honored by being covered in glue and rolled around in a container filled with Halloween decorations; that is precisely the silly effect that you have avoided with your well-thought out, sensible, and restrained choices, resulting in a much more believable and effective character. Well done!

Thank You Gube. Ah, another Thread i missed while my absence  Embarassed

Lynkhart wrote:I don’t know if it’s the hair, the poses or the lighting, but I’m getting a very eighties magazine spread vibe from all these! Laughing

Random thing but I adore that little oil lamp in the first shot!

Thank You Lynk. I think much of the inspirations in my Head are from the eighties.  Wink  I think i get the littel lamp on the bay. It was not expensive and You get a nice light for dios with it.

Annalise wrote:I love the posing and the effects, and... aw, heck, I just love your photos! Thanks for posting them.

Thank You very much Analise. I love Your photos too.

skywalkersaga wrote:Ha, gorgeous figure and nice photos! Agree with what's already been said. Especially the lighting... it really does give off a cheesy 80s vibe.

Reminded of this video Laughing

Question -- which headsculpt is that? I have been struggling to place any of the headsculpts you have been using lately because of the faceapp distorting the features. Don't get me wrong, the faceapp looks excellent, but I'm just curious and like to know how it looks without it, too.

That´s just Great ! Thanks for the comment and i love the clip. Here´s a closer pic for You. You can enlarge it and see all the little mistakes i did with my repaint  Laughing It´s wonder woman. I searched for a female sculpt that looks evil, Ugly.... but found only her. She looks like a little aggressiv. That´s why i choose the HS. I have to do a repaint because her skin tone was to dark for a necromancer. I don´t use the paint to close to the eyes. I never ever can paint eyelashes how Hot Toys did it.

Necromancer ( adult stuff, NSFW? ) 01010

BAMComix wrote:Fantastic stuff, really nice poses too. I really like her outfit. I hope we get to see more of her in the future Very Happy

Thank You very much, Bam !

Theboo-bomb wrote:She looks really nice and really crazy, I mean I think a necromancer would have to be at least somewhat crazy. I like her hairstyle too, it's a bit weird which I think suits her and look at Bob McDeadman, best day of his unlife most likely.

Thanks Bomb ! Oh Hell.... i don´t have to write Bomb in the Internet.... the special unit will knocking at my door  Laughing  Bomb... Bomb BOOOMB

And here are Ronny Rotten and Benny Bone. Yes they love the necromancer to i think. The CooModel Skeleton is Trash, btw.

Necromancer ( adult stuff, NSFW? ) 00913

Ovy wrote:Haha I was fearing something much worse from the title so no worries.
I can only recommend looking at the pictures to thr song sky posted. Razz
She really has some 80s hair volume.

I think the high pale skullish forehead works great for a necromancer.  Will be interesting to see how the interaction with our established group will be. I think they could need a necromancer.

The zombieman looks like he could be a guy wearing zombiemakeup and they are messing around and taking pictures during a break from filming a music video/horror movie.

Also, I love lamp.

Thanks Ovy. Most of my Inspirations are from Larry Elmores fantasy Art. He did much of it in the 80´

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
You keep referring to these "ugly" heads that are everything but "ugly." I do think I know what you mean -- perhaps slightly animated, stern, maybe flawed in one respect or another. At any rate, you succeeded with your customization. Besides, there is something to be said for a twist or contrast between appearance and reality, which could work very well with a necromancer character. Like the witch in Conan the Barbarian or something. Although it's been so long I might not remember it correctly.

Valiarde

Valiarde
Larry Elmore! Does anyone remember therionweb or theironweb? It was a website I visited often in the early 2000s it showed much of his work and other fantasy artists. Very cool site but don't know if it exists anymore.

Your customizations are always a pleasure to see. Your fantasy theme is just a hit all around for me.
Great usage of face app and the diorama work. And yes, the coo skeleton is trash :p

tankgirlfuzzy

tankgirlfuzzy
These are so good, I especially like the one with the lamp! Is that a digital composite of different elements or is it a real lamp lighting the scene? Your posing and FaceApp skills are always natural and artful.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum