OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Roller Girl (from Flirty Girl)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Roller Girl (from Flirty Girl) Empty Roller Girl (from Flirty Girl) Tue Apr 20, 2021 6:30 am

Gizems nice Kittens

Gizems nice Kittens
This is the Rollergirl set from Flirtygirl.
It comes with a head, the roller skates and a clothing set. I am a little disappointed with the quality of the clothes, because despite washing, the trousers still stain and fuzz quite a lot.
I didn't use the head because I liked it better with my Carly (S37).

Here comes Carly having a lot of fun with the roller skates together with the Minxes.

Roller Girl (from Flirty Girl) 953fbb10
Roller Girl (from Flirty Girl) 281ab910

Roller Girl (from Flirty Girl) Bbb87a10
Roller Girl (from Flirty Girl) 8a030d10
Roller Girl (from Flirty Girl) Dfbe4410" />

2Roller Girl (from Flirty Girl) Empty Re: Roller Girl (from Flirty Girl) Tue Apr 20, 2021 9:18 am

Ephiane

Ephiane
Great Scene ! She has the old stylish ones from the 90´. Love it. Please give some knee protectors and a Helmet to her, when she drives on one feet pulled by a car Laughing

3Roller Girl (from Flirty Girl) Empty Re: Roller Girl (from Flirty Girl) Tue Apr 20, 2021 10:37 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
Very cool, looks fun!

4Roller Girl (from Flirty Girl) Empty Re: Roller Girl (from Flirty Girl) Tue Apr 20, 2021 11:07 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Very nicely posed and set up. And thank you for the warning about that outfit.

5Roller Girl (from Flirty Girl) Empty Re: Roller Girl (from Flirty Girl) Tue Apr 20, 2021 12:05 pm

TravelGuide

TravelGuide
Looks like she's having fun.
Ephiane wrote:Great Scene ! She has the old stylish ones from the 90´. Love it. Please give some knee protectors and a Helmet to her, when she drives on one feet pulled by a car Laughing
She may have given her helmet to Allison Embarassed

6Roller Girl (from Flirty Girl) Empty Re: Roller Girl (from Flirty Girl) Tue Apr 20, 2021 12:21 pm

Gizems nice Kittens

Gizems nice Kittens
Ephiane wrote:Great Scene ! She has the old stylish ones from the 90´. Love it. Please give some knee protectors and a Helmet to her, when she drives on one feet pulled by a car Laughing

Carla, her mother has scolded me for not thinking of it.

BAMComix wrote:Very cool, looks fun!

The roller skates are very popular with the girls and Carly had to learn that there are also impatient girls.
Roller Girl (from Flirty Girl) Ac8af910

That was my original thought with the roller skates, unfortunately I didn't get the Phicen version anymore. This is the hard plastic version, which is also not movable.

@Travelguide

Yes, they have a lot of fun with it. However, Carla has forbidden me to let her daughter roller-skate. I have to listen to that, otherwise I'll be locked in the cellar.

GubernatorFan wrote:Very nicely posed and set up. And thank you for the warning about that outfit.

Than you all. I had forgotten to include the pictures of the rest. There was also a jacket and stockings, but I didn't use them. There is also a head that is quite nice (it fits halfway to TBLeague Suntan), I have to think of a use for it.
Roller Girl (from Flirty Girl) A4cf3a10

7Roller Girl (from Flirty Girl) Empty Re: Roller Girl (from Flirty Girl) Wed Apr 21, 2021 2:00 pm

Gizems nice Kittens

Gizems nice Kittens
Not that anyone could claim that I only pose the dolls for a picture. With me, everything is real and without a false bottom!

It's certainly better in landscape format, but I couldn't manage it with the remote control and mobile phone in my hand.

8Roller Girl (from Flirty Girl) Empty Re: Roller Girl (from Flirty Girl) Wed Apr 21, 2021 2:07 pm

TravelGuide

TravelGuide
Nice Smile
Where did Carly end up when they braked?

9Roller Girl (from Flirty Girl) Empty Re: Roller Girl (from Flirty Girl) Wed Apr 21, 2021 2:16 pm

Gizems nice Kittens

Gizems nice Kittens
We have a saying: He (She) who brakes loses.

10Roller Girl (from Flirty Girl) Empty Re: Roller Girl (from Flirty Girl) Wed Apr 21, 2021 2:22 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Impressive work on keeping her "rolling" so successfully.

11Roller Girl (from Flirty Girl) Empty Re: Roller Girl (from Flirty Girl) Wed Apr 21, 2021 2:56 pm

BAMComix

BAMComix
cool video! looked a lot of fun Very Happy

12Roller Girl (from Flirty Girl) Empty Re: Roller Girl (from Flirty Girl) Wed Apr 21, 2021 3:15 pm

Gizems nice Kittens

Gizems nice Kittens
Thank you. Because it was so nice, Carly wanted to try it again with one leg.
It worked, but if you listen to the last note, you can hear that it ended badly.

13Roller Girl (from Flirty Girl) Empty Re: Roller Girl (from Flirty Girl) Wed Apr 21, 2021 4:23 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Fun videos. Like how you had her skate/surfing.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Roller Girl (from Flirty Girl) C8485110

14Roller Girl (from Flirty Girl) Empty Re: Roller Girl (from Flirty Girl) Wed Apr 21, 2021 4:32 pm

Gizems nice Kittens

Gizems nice Kittens
lol! That would be a challenge I would pass on:
A doll that follows a remote-controlled boat on water skis.

15Roller Girl (from Flirty Girl) Empty Re: Roller Girl (from Flirty Girl) Thu Apr 22, 2021 11:46 pm

Theboo-bomb

Theboo-bomb
That's cool, it sucks the shorts are giving you such trouble.

By the way if you do this in 1:1 scale make sure there a no speedbumps.

All of my alt-history themed figures in one convenient link! BooBomb's alt history figures! Roller Girl (from Flirty Girl) 1f60e

16Roller Girl (from Flirty Girl) Empty Re: Roller Girl (from Flirty Girl) Fri Apr 23, 2021 12:27 am

davidd

davidd
YAY for the Minxes!

17Roller Girl (from Flirty Girl) Empty Re: Roller Girl (from Flirty Girl) Sat Apr 24, 2021 2:13 am

Gizems nice Kittens

Gizems nice Kittens
Theboo-bomb wrote:That's cool, it sucks the shorts are giving you such trouble.
By the way if you do this in 1:1 scale make sure there a no speedbumps.

Thank you. When there's €3,000 on the skates, you think about whether you really want to risk it.

davidd wrote:YAY for the Minxes!

Yes, the Minxes are really cool with their mischief. It's just a pity that they refuse to put on clothes.

18Roller Girl (from Flirty Girl) Empty Re: Roller Girl (from Flirty Girl) Sun Apr 25, 2021 6:11 pm

Ephiane

Ephiane
Thanks for the video clips, i really enjoy it ! It looks good and it works, they made a really good job on this outfit Laughing

19Roller Girl (from Flirty Girl) Empty Re: Roller Girl (from Flirty Girl) Mon Apr 26, 2021 1:14 am

Gizems nice Kittens

Gizems nice Kittens
Thank you, they had a lot of fun doing it. But that's not the only sport the girls love.
I'll look for my old videos of the Viroby Rodeo this week.

20Roller Girl (from Flirty Girl) Empty Re: Roller Girl (from Flirty Girl) Wed Apr 28, 2021 12:43 pm

Gizems nice Kittens

Gizems nice Kittens
Today we have something new from Roller Carly.
She got a Giantoy XP Pro helmet and now dares to go into the Halp Pipe.

Roller Girl (from Flirty Girl) Fc9cc410
Roller Girl (from Flirty Girl) 76760710

21Roller Girl (from Flirty Girl) Empty Re: Roller Girl (from Flirty Girl) Wed Apr 28, 2021 4:16 pm

BAMComix

BAMComix
Great shots!

22Roller Girl (from Flirty Girl) Empty Re: Roller Girl (from Flirty Girl) Wed Apr 28, 2021 4:39 pm

Gizems nice Kittens

Gizems nice Kittens
Thank you. Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum