OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: CooModel: 1/6 Empire Series-Polish Winged Cavalry Ingenuity Edition #SE096 & Hooker War Horse #SE097

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
NEW PRODUCT: CooModel: 1/6 Empire Series-Polish Winged Cavalry Ingenuity Edition #SE096 & Hooker War Horse #SE097 21010110
NEW PRODUCT: CooModel: 1/6 Empire Series-Polish Winged Cavalry Ingenuity Edition #SE096 & Hooker War Horse #SE097 21010210

COOMODEL SE096 1/6 SERIES OF EMPIRES - WINGED HUSSAR (MASTERPIECE VERSION)

Barcode: 6971242121461

Materials:
- The armor is manually assembled of stainless steel and copper pieces
- The blade of saber is made of stainless steel, while the handler and sccabard are made of copper

The 1/6th scale Winged Hussar Collectible Figure specially features:
- One (1) realistic head sculpture
- One (1) super action body
- Six (6) Pieces of Interchangeable Palms

Costumes:
- One (1) red coat
- One (1) pair of black pants
- One (1) pair of black boots
- One (1) Zischgge helmet
- One (1) upper-body chain armor with wings
- One (1) black and gold plain armor
- One (1) pair of black and gold vambraces
- One (1) leopard cappa
- One (1) red leather belt
- One (1) red silk waist decoration
- One (1) black bag

Weapons:
- One (1) spear with flag
- One (1) saber with scabbard

Accessories:
- One (1) black figure stand

NEW PRODUCT: CooModel: 1/6 Empire Series-Polish Winged Cavalry Ingenuity Edition #SE096 & Hooker War Horse #SE097 21011611
NEW PRODUCT: CooModel: 1/6 Empire Series-Polish Winged Cavalry Ingenuity Edition #SE096 & Hooker War Horse #SE097 21011711
NEW PRODUCT: CooModel: 1/6 Empire Series-Polish Winged Cavalry Ingenuity Edition #SE096 & Hooker War Horse #SE097 21011810
NEW PRODUCT: CooModel: 1/6 Empire Series-Polish Winged Cavalry Ingenuity Edition #SE096 & Hooker War Horse #SE097 21011811
NEW PRODUCT: CooModel: 1/6 Empire Series-Polish Winged Cavalry Ingenuity Edition #SE096 & Hooker War Horse #SE097 21011910
NEW PRODUCT: CooModel: 1/6 Empire Series-Polish Winged Cavalry Ingenuity Edition #SE096 & Hooker War Horse #SE097 21012010
NEW PRODUCT: CooModel: 1/6 Empire Series-Polish Winged Cavalry Ingenuity Edition #SE096 & Hooker War Horse #SE097 21012011
NEW PRODUCT: CooModel: 1/6 Empire Series-Polish Winged Cavalry Ingenuity Edition #SE096 & Hooker War Horse #SE097 21012110
NEW PRODUCT: CooModel: 1/6 Empire Series-Polish Winged Cavalry Ingenuity Edition #SE096 & Hooker War Horse #SE097 21012111
NEW PRODUCT: CooModel: 1/6 Empire Series-Polish Winged Cavalry Ingenuity Edition #SE096 & Hooker War Horse #SE097 21012211
NEW PRODUCT: CooModel: 1/6 Empire Series-Polish Winged Cavalry Ingenuity Edition #SE096 & Hooker War Horse #SE097 21012210
NEW PRODUCT: CooModel: 1/6 Empire Series-Polish Winged Cavalry Ingenuity Edition #SE096 & Hooker War Horse #SE097 21012310
NEW PRODUCT: CooModel: 1/6 Empire Series-Polish Winged Cavalry Ingenuity Edition #SE096 & Hooker War Horse #SE097 21012411
NEW PRODUCT: CooModel: 1/6 Empire Series-Polish Winged Cavalry Ingenuity Edition #SE096 & Hooker War Horse #SE097 21012410
NEW PRODUCT: CooModel: 1/6 Empire Series-Polish Winged Cavalry Ingenuity Edition #SE096 & Hooker War Horse #SE097 21012510
NEW PRODUCT: CooModel: 1/6 Empire Series-Polish Winged Cavalry Ingenuity Edition #SE096 & Hooker War Horse #SE097 21012511

COOMODEL SE097 1/6 HUCUL
条形码:6971242121478

The 1/6th scale Hucul set specially features:
- One (1) black steed
- One (1) set of multi-layerd saddle clothes
- One (1) set of saddle
- One (1) set of stirrup
- One (1) set of bridle
- One (1) pair of pistol holders
- Two (2) pistols

NEW PRODUCT: CooModel: 1/6 Empire Series-Polish Winged Cavalry Ingenuity Edition #SE096 & Hooker War Horse #SE097 21055211
NEW PRODUCT: CooModel: 1/6 Empire Series-Polish Winged Cavalry Ingenuity Edition #SE096 & Hooker War Horse #SE097 21055312

#newproduct #CooModel #EmpireSeries #Polish #WingedCavalryHussar #Hucul/horse #male #historical #military #animal

ZeroDelta

ZeroDelta
"And then the Winged Hussars arrived!"

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Very neat, however the horse is rather unfortunate, poor thing... Razz

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Valiarde

Valiarde
Sabaton is great Very Happy

LyijyS

There will be also version without chainmail (SE098). I hope it will reduce the prices a lot.

Lynkhart

Lynkhart
Yeah the horse isn’t great unfortunately. :/ I like the mail and the red surcoat(?) though!

I’m not going to lie, as soon as I saw the figure my first thought was of Brian Blessed in Flash Gordon. Laughing

Valiarde

Valiarde
LyijyS wrote:There will be also version without chainmail (SE098). I hope it will reduce the prices a lot.

Yeah given that the chainmail wasn't part of the original Hussars. But You can always buy the one with chainmail and use the mail on another figure. I love these chains

And even I can see the horse is garbage

Very Happy

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I love the chain mail too. But as has been pointed out, hussars don't need it. It is a very iconic type of unit and this is a nice representation of it.

agentghost

agentghost
damn, $500+, for this 1/6 unlicensed figure, not counting the horse? Shocked

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
agentghost wrote:damn, $500+, for this 1/6 unlicensed figure, not counting the horse? Shocked

WTF?! I just saw that. That’s insane. I guess all those feathers cost.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: CooModel: 1/6 Empire Series-Polish Winged Cavalry Ingenuity Edition #SE096 & Hooker War Horse #SE097 C8485110

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Jeez, that's a crazy price. Is it the chainmail?

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Valiarde

Valiarde
It is a new type of Steel armor - not just diecast. They use thin metal and copper and stuff. "Masterpiece Series" so it is a better quality than their normal armor.

The chainmail is another factor that comes on top of it. Remember the Henry VIII figure from Coo? They offered him in several versions. Normal for like 240, advanced with more stuff for like 300 and Dragons version with real chainmail for 350 or 400 in some places.

Now this Hussar figure with the new type of armor AND real chainmail was never going to cost less than the chainmail Henry. Still ridicolously high price for a not perfect figure - Some people already mentioned, that the leg armor and boots are off and they sold better made masterpieces of Samurais for less money.

In the end this figure got an outcry on facebook and they now offer a version without chainmail for $60-90 less. (Hussars don't wear chainmail anyway) but I don't think it is much better this way. Because real chainmail for this price is not too bad anyway and you can always sell this part of the figure. Despite the cratmanship of the armor, it feels a bit too expensive for what you get.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum