OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Jessie - K-Troop Style

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Jessie - K-Troop Style Empty Jessie - K-Troop Style Mon Apr 26, 2021 9:23 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
Jessie having returned from training at Kimono Troop Command and was most impressed by Kamiko's leadership skills, has decided to keep the look the girls use bounce bounce bounce

Jessie - K-Troop Style 51139866941_bd9225203f_c
Jessie - K-Troop Style 51140968225_acb27f40e6_c
Jessie - K-Troop Style 51139864676_23dbdcbc71_c
Jessie - K-Troop Style 51139188397_3368620995_c
Jessie - K-Troop Style 51140964580_e50f5caacb_c

2Jessie - K-Troop Style Empty Re: Jessie - K-Troop Style Mon Apr 26, 2021 6:47 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
She looks good in this outfit, but then again she would probably look great in everything and anything. Nice photos, too. Smile

3Jessie - K-Troop Style Empty Re: Jessie - K-Troop Style Tue Apr 27, 2021 3:04 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
GubernatorFan wrote:She looks good in this outfit, but then again she would probably look great in everything and anything. Nice photos, too. Smile

Thanks Ian, the last time we saw Jessie, she was checking out Cap at the bar Very Happy

4Jessie - K-Troop Style Empty Re: Jessie - K-Troop Style Tue Apr 27, 2021 4:53 am

tankgirlfuzzy

tankgirlfuzzy
Awesome loadout, and I see you've given her my favorite multicam cap! And, with all due respect to Kamiko and her K-troop, I think she is a better candidate for Fire Team SOTSFOMP-CINWA. She's no agent, she's an operator! Just pop on a headset and you'll be good to go! Cool tongue 

I'll have Staff Sergeant Tariah give Jessie a recruiting call, stat!

5Jessie - K-Troop Style Empty Re: Jessie - K-Troop Style Tue Apr 27, 2021 6:13 pm

BAMComix

BAMComix
tankgirlfuzzy wrote:Awesome loadout, and I see you've given her my favorite multicam cap! And, with all due respect to Kamiko and her K-troop, I think she is a better candidate for Fire Team SOTSFOMP-CINWA. She's no agent, she's an operator! Just pop on a headset and you'll be good to go! Cool tongue 

I'll have Staff Sergeant Tariah give Jessie a recruiting call, stat!

Thanks so much, I will pass on the request to Commander Rivers Very Happy

6Jessie - K-Troop Style Empty Re: Jessie - K-Troop Style Wed Apr 28, 2021 4:27 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
She looks great. Sexy and dangerous. Nice gear, too.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Jessie - K-Troop Style C8485110

7Jessie - K-Troop Style Empty Re: Jessie - K-Troop Style Wed Apr 28, 2021 4:30 pm

BAMComix

BAMComix
Stryker2011 wrote:She looks great. Sexy and dangerous. Nice gear, too.

Cheers Mark, pleased you liked her Very Happy

8Jessie - K-Troop Style Empty Re: Jessie - K-Troop Style Thu Apr 29, 2021 8:03 pm

Theboo-bomb

Theboo-bomb
She looks great, very deadly and I guess that K-Troop training has honed her skills.

All of my alt-history themed figures in one convenient link! BooBomb's alt history figures! Jessie - K-Troop Style 1f60e

9Jessie - K-Troop Style Empty Re: Jessie - K-Troop Style Fri Apr 30, 2021 7:35 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
Theboo-bomb wrote:She looks great, very deadly and I guess that K-Troop training has honed her skills.

Indeed it has bounce , Jessie was most impressed by Kamiko's leadership skills bounce bounce

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum