OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Threezero & Sideshow: 1/6 scale "Court of the Dead" - Malavestros action figure

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
ABOUT THIS SIXTH SCALE FIGURE
"Only Death and his Court of the Dead can save us from the savage war between Heaven and Hell that is eating up the souls of mankind."

Based on an all-original design by Sideshow, Threezero is proud to introduce the Sixth Scale Malavestros fully-articulated figure from Court of the Dead.

Malavestros stands approximately 10" tall with 22 points of articulation. The Malavestros figure also comes with a high realistic head sculpt, an outfit, collar, pants, breastplate, cloak, belt with ornaments, and three pairs of interchangeable hands (relaxed hand, posing hand, and holding hand). Accessories include a Book, Scroll, Open scroll exclusive pieces, and a figure stand.

Don't miss your chance to add Death's Chronicler Fool to your collection!

Brand
Court of the Dead
Manufacturer
Threezero
Type
Sixth Scale Figure
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
The Malavestros Sixth Scale Figure features:

Highly realistic head sculpt with fool’s cap
Approximately 10" tall
22 points of articulation
Collar
Breastplate
Shirt
Cloak
Pants
Belt with ornaments
Boots
One (1) Book
One (1) Scroll
Two (2) Open scroll pieces
One (1) figure stand
Two (2) pairs of interchangeable hands:
- One (1) pair of relaxed hands
- One (1) pair of posing hands
ADDITIONAL DETAILS & DIMENSIONS
Materials
ABS , Fabric , POM , PVC
Product Size
Height: 10" (254 mm) | *
Box Size
Height: 4.75" (120.65 mm) | Width: 9.50" (241.3 mm) | Depth: 14.50" (368.3 mm) | *
Weight
2.50 lbs (1.13 kg) *
* Size and weight are approximate values. Learn more

SKU
UPC
Item shown is a prototype. When shipped, the final production piece may differ in appearance.

Court of the Dead, related characters and logos are registered trademarks of Sideshow Inc. used under license. ® and © 2021 Sideshow Inc.

NEW PRODUCT: Threezero & Sideshow: 1/6 scale "Court of the Dead" - Malavestros action figure 09294610
NEW PRODUCT: Threezero & Sideshow: 1/6 scale "Court of the Dead" - Malavestros action figure 09295110
NEW PRODUCT: Threezero & Sideshow: 1/6 scale "Court of the Dead" - Malavestros action figure 09295410
NEW PRODUCT: Threezero & Sideshow: 1/6 scale "Court of the Dead" - Malavestros action figure 09295710
NEW PRODUCT: Threezero & Sideshow: 1/6 scale "Court of the Dead" - Malavestros action figure 09300010
NEW PRODUCT: Threezero & Sideshow: 1/6 scale "Court of the Dead" - Malavestros action figure 09300310
NEW PRODUCT: Threezero & Sideshow: 1/6 scale "Court of the Dead" - Malavestros action figure 09300610
NEW PRODUCT: Threezero & Sideshow: 1/6 scale "Court of the Dead" - Malavestros action figure 09300710
NEW PRODUCT: Threezero & Sideshow: 1/6 scale "Court of the Dead" - Malavestros action figure 09300810
NEW PRODUCT: Threezero & Sideshow: 1/6 scale "Court of the Dead" - Malavestros action figure 09301010
NEW PRODUCT: Threezero & Sideshow: 1/6 scale "Court of the Dead" - Malavestros action figure 09301310
NEW PRODUCT: Threezero & Sideshow: 1/6 scale "Court of the Dead" - Malavestros action figure 09301610

#newproduct #Threezero #SideshowCollectibles #CourtoftheDead #Malevestros #horror #fantasy

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Oh no, they've got a clown too! The design reminds me ever so slightly of Pan's Labyrinth. Very cool set.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
The torn scroll with the opposing forces is one of the coolest things I’ve ever seen from a boxed figure in this sort of genre.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: Threezero & Sideshow: 1/6 scale "Court of the Dead" - Malavestros action figure C8485110

Valiarde

Valiarde
Kit posted "invoices sent" on facebook.

There are a lot of figures releasing this month it seems. But with more and more companies on the market that shouldn't be a suprise...

csyeung

csyeung
yeah all the companies getting the figures out before Chinese new year! haha.

I agree, those scrolls are pretty neat!

Valiarde

Valiarde
Oh yes, that makes sense. Chinese new year approaching

Ghost808

Ghost808
I love this figure, but I don't fancy paying for my toddlers therapy sessions in 15 years time, so there's no way that is going on my shelf! 😄

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum