OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

A CROWN IS BORN../ The Hobbit Dwarves etc.. WIP's & Finished Builds Part 2

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 28  Next

Go down  Message [Page 22 of 28]

shovelchop81

Done pretty much the figure itself just need to do all his accessories such as long sword, bomb igniter flare, maybe a Rohirran soldier's head? Some arrows to stick into him and lots of blood! He's looking a bit purple for some reason, maybe it's the lighting, not sure but red ink for the blood should sort that out as he will be covered in it, if it cracks, well so does real drying blood. Lurtz is in for a wardrobe makeover, needed more leather and it all needs to be painted with black ink, had to mod his head connector. Funny how he dwarfs the Beserker, no idea where that body came from, thought it was a WWE one but nope, totally different.

A CROWN IS BORN../ The Hobbit Dwarves etc.. WIP's & Finished Builds Part 2 - Page 22 UugLPu9

A CROWN IS BORN../ The Hobbit Dwarves etc.. WIP's & Finished Builds Part 2 - Page 22 AaPEhB4

A CROWN IS BORN../ The Hobbit Dwarves etc.. WIP's & Finished Builds Part 2 - Page 22 GXDif4S

A CROWN IS BORN../ The Hobbit Dwarves etc.. WIP's & Finished Builds Part 2 - Page 22 MXpFocz

A CROWN IS BORN../ The Hobbit Dwarves etc.. WIP's & Finished Builds Part 2 - Page 22 MhWJyHq

A CROWN IS BORN../ The Hobbit Dwarves etc.. WIP's & Finished Builds Part 2 - Page 22 DFsmftE

A CROWN IS BORN../ The Hobbit Dwarves etc.. WIP's & Finished Builds Part 2 - Page 22 TF9pSSl

A CROWN IS BORN../ The Hobbit Dwarves etc.. WIP's & Finished Builds Part 2 - Page 22 1N0qZb9

A CROWN IS BORN../ The Hobbit Dwarves etc.. WIP's & Finished Builds Part 2 - Page 22 T99HW0a

A CROWN IS BORN../ The Hobbit Dwarves etc.. WIP's & Finished Builds Part 2 - Page 22 11Oobjg

A CROWN IS BORN../ The Hobbit Dwarves etc.. WIP's & Finished Builds Part 2 - Page 22 Sxoh3Bb

A CROWN IS BORN../ The Hobbit Dwarves etc.. WIP's & Finished Builds Part 2 - Page 22 IRQZLiE

A CROWN IS BORN../ The Hobbit Dwarves etc.. WIP's & Finished Builds Part 2 - Page 22 Xj2Za7g

A CROWN IS BORN../ The Hobbit Dwarves etc.. WIP's & Finished Builds Part 2 - Page 22 R3hgeIn

A CROWN IS BORN../ The Hobbit Dwarves etc.. WIP's & Finished Builds Part 2 - Page 22 VR0zq27

A CROWN IS BORN../ The Hobbit Dwarves etc.. WIP's & Finished Builds Part 2 - Page 22 XF27OK1

A CROWN IS BORN../ The Hobbit Dwarves etc.. WIP's & Finished Builds Part 2 - Page 22 MBmOfWM

GubernatorFan

Founding Father
The Berseker looks great. If I were you, I'd leave him arrow-free -- as in before he gets shot. But you are more adventurous than I. It's not just a matter of piercing the TPE, but also the practical challenges of having a figure with arrows sticking from all over it. The size comparison with the other figure is interesting. These are probably TBLeague's beefiest bodies, but not their tallest.

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com

Diana

He looks amazing! I'm am especially impressed by those foul teeth you painted there! Laughing
The hands and feet work really well with the leather. I was skeptical at first about their size, but you obviously know what you're doing, and now they are perfect. Smile

shazzdan

They look great side by side.

https://www.etsy.com/au/shop/OneSixthArsenal

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
GubernatorFan wrote:The Berseker looks great. If I were you, I'd leave him arrow-free -- as in before he gets shot. But you are more adventurous than I. It's not just a matter of piercing the TPE, but also the practical challenges of having a figure with arrows sticking from all over it. The size comparison with the other figure is interesting. These are probably TBLeague's beefiest bodies, but not their tallest.

As for piercing the silicone, you have to break eggs to make an omelette (or in my case throw a grenade into the fridge, shut the door and make a diorama and and robot figure out of whatever's left Twisted Evil ). I still have no idea where Lurtz's body came from, maybe a 13" DC Direct figure? On the positive side the actor who played Lurtz also played The Witch King of Agmar in full armour and was pretty big!

Diana wrote:He looks amazing! I'm am especially impressed by those foul teeth you painted there! Laughing
The hands and feet work really well with the leather. I was skeptical at first about their size, but you obviously know what you're doing, and now they are perfect. Smile

Thanks Diana! It's all just part of experimenting and having fun, if the hands hadn't worked I'd have used others Wink .

shazzdan wrote:They look great side by side.

Cheers Shazzdan! Neither are finished yet, well Lurtz was but he's getting upgrades.

I recoloured the body again (10th time?) with red ink, got fed up with pastels, seems to work fine, I then added the black war-paint/camo with ink again so now he looks like he should as you can see next to the 1/12 version, might need to touch up the white here and there but minor stuff. Lurtz got some black ink too for his leather to be more movie accurate and I'll be giving him new one piece greaves as the others were cut half way up because of his weird ankle articulation.

A CROWN IS BORN../ The Hobbit Dwarves etc.. WIP's & Finished Builds Part 2 - Page 22 6TaRKNl

A CROWN IS BORN../ The Hobbit Dwarves etc.. WIP's & Finished Builds Part 2 - Page 22 Wl8fEZK

A CROWN IS BORN../ The Hobbit Dwarves etc.. WIP's & Finished Builds Part 2 - Page 22 C57CZIL

A CROWN IS BORN../ The Hobbit Dwarves etc.. WIP's & Finished Builds Part 2 - Page 22 VDspBsj

A CROWN IS BORN../ The Hobbit Dwarves etc.. WIP's & Finished Builds Part 2 - Page 22 5ESenJm

A CROWN IS BORN../ The Hobbit Dwarves etc.. WIP's & Finished Builds Part 2 - Page 22 WgQwe3g

A CROWN IS BORN../ The Hobbit Dwarves etc.. WIP's & Finished Builds Part 2 - Page 22 DAXEhCr

A CROWN IS BORN../ The Hobbit Dwarves etc.. WIP's & Finished Builds Part 2 - Page 22 6rRYwAF

A CROWN IS BORN../ The Hobbit Dwarves etc.. WIP's & Finished Builds Part 2 - Page 22 Kr59XOn

A CROWN IS BORN../ The Hobbit Dwarves etc.. WIP's & Finished Builds Part 2 - Page 22 RV9jbNa

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I think the Berserker body already looked fine, but very impressive new results. Remember you can change the position of the shoulders as needed (there is a special thread in Tutorials in case they get stuck while rotating). Lurtz looks much more striking now.

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
GubernatorFan wrote:I think the Berserker body already looked fine, but very impressive new results. Remember you can change the position of the shoulders as needed (there is a special thread in Tutorials in case they get stuck while rotating). Lurtz looks much more striking now.

Thanks GTF! Cool tip!

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
I like all the new coloring. Really impressed how he’s turned out.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

A CROWN IS BORN../ The Hobbit Dwarves etc.. WIP's & Finished Builds Part 2 - Page 22 C8485110

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
Stryker2011 wrote:I like all the new coloring. Really impressed how he’s turned out.

Thanks Stryker!

Had a bit of a DOH! moment when trying to make passable Elven styled arrows completely forgetting I had just received 20 perfect 1/6 Elven arrows with my 2 new Elven archers...
Anyway.. Sharpened a very narrow chisel and pushed that through the body to cut a self healing channel for a complete arrow with broadhead tip (even the perplexing Elvish ones that seem to be designed not to penetrate like small game hunting tips) which was then inserted with silicone oil. The third arrow, a Rohirrim one, had to be cut in two as it was too short and the metal frame of the body was blocking it. I've since added paints for blood, super glue to the white hand symbols (then gone over with matte clear), 3D puff paint to create blood rivulets (yet to be painted as still curing); rust and gloss clear coat on all the armour/helmet. I've started making the igniter for the explosives set off by the Berserker and have bits to start making his Great Sword.

A CROWN IS BORN../ The Hobbit Dwarves etc.. WIP's & Finished Builds Part 2 - Page 22 F5OIZho

A CROWN IS BORN../ The Hobbit Dwarves etc.. WIP's & Finished Builds Part 2 - Page 22 NYUq0Dm

A CROWN IS BORN../ The Hobbit Dwarves etc.. WIP's & Finished Builds Part 2 - Page 22 4oyWGBE

A CROWN IS BORN../ The Hobbit Dwarves etc.. WIP's & Finished Builds Part 2 - Page 22 FLT6s60

A CROWN IS BORN../ The Hobbit Dwarves etc.. WIP's & Finished Builds Part 2 - Page 22 LO2oA5a

A CROWN IS BORN../ The Hobbit Dwarves etc.. WIP's & Finished Builds Part 2 - Page 22 1pvCVmw

A CROWN IS BORN../ The Hobbit Dwarves etc.. WIP's & Finished Builds Part 2 - Page 22 HfE9U9c

A CROWN IS BORN../ The Hobbit Dwarves etc.. WIP's & Finished Builds Part 2 - Page 22 Y0DJuNQ

A CROWN IS BORN../ The Hobbit Dwarves etc.. WIP's & Finished Builds Part 2 - Page 22 FtJbY27

USE SILICONE OIL ON THE ARROW!

A CROWN IS BORN../ The Hobbit Dwarves etc.. WIP's & Finished Builds Part 2 - Page 22 4WjQHWA

A CROWN IS BORN../ The Hobbit Dwarves etc.. WIP's & Finished Builds Part 2 - Page 22 WjozR9v

A CROWN IS BORN../ The Hobbit Dwarves etc.. WIP's & Finished Builds Part 2 - Page 22 JRzfxRV

A CROWN IS BORN../ The Hobbit Dwarves etc.. WIP's & Finished Builds Part 2 - Page 22 VGBtCOj

A CROWN IS BORN../ The Hobbit Dwarves etc.. WIP's & Finished Builds Part 2 - Page 22 JTbuyAn

A CROWN IS BORN../ The Hobbit Dwarves etc.. WIP's & Finished Builds Part 2 - Page 22 DWJnYZG

A CROWN IS BORN../ The Hobbit Dwarves etc.. WIP's & Finished Builds Part 2 - Page 22 ANBu11j

A CROWN IS BORN../ The Hobbit Dwarves etc.. WIP's & Finished Builds Part 2 - Page 22 QEwQCIr

A CROWN IS BORN../ The Hobbit Dwarves etc.. WIP's & Finished Builds Part 2 - Page 22 HPylocq

A CROWN IS BORN../ The Hobbit Dwarves etc.. WIP's & Finished Builds Part 2 - Page 22 Q0pOslI

A CROWN IS BORN../ The Hobbit Dwarves etc.. WIP's & Finished Builds Part 2 - Page 22 E2nNr9O

A CROWN IS BORN../ The Hobbit Dwarves etc.. WIP's & Finished Builds Part 2 - Page 22 U2PL7Wg

A CROWN IS BORN../ The Hobbit Dwarves etc.. WIP's & Finished Builds Part 2 - Page 22 SsN8hIJ

A CROWN IS BORN../ The Hobbit Dwarves etc.. WIP's & Finished Builds Part 2 - Page 22 GOsU7o4

A CROWN IS BORN../ The Hobbit Dwarves etc.. WIP's & Finished Builds Part 2 - Page 22 5XBaXgJ

A CROWN IS BORN../ The Hobbit Dwarves etc.. WIP's & Finished Builds Part 2 - Page 22 4sBDsnt

A CROWN IS BORN../ The Hobbit Dwarves etc.. WIP's & Finished Builds Part 2 - Page 22 VnoCRPR

A CROWN IS BORN../ The Hobbit Dwarves etc.. WIP's & Finished Builds Part 2 - Page 22 AruNqEH

A CROWN IS BORN../ The Hobbit Dwarves etc.. WIP's & Finished Builds Part 2 - Page 22 TYvYEic

A CROWN IS BORN../ The Hobbit Dwarves etc.. WIP's & Finished Builds Part 2 - Page 22 TJ00gJJ

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
EDIT - after a false alarm about images not posting from Imgur, they seem to post. It just takes forever, but it works in the end. Hopefully it will speed up.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Wow. That’s impressive. Like all the arrows, and the torch is coming along.

A CROWN IS BORN../ The Hobbit Dwarves etc.. WIP's & Finished Builds Part 2 - Page 22 C8485110

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
More excellent progress, Alex. Your approach is intrepid and not for the faint of heart. But you know what you're doing, and doing it very well. This is probably a different medium, but I was reminded of the hair dryer method of quickly drying running acrylic paint on top of a rubbery surface, so it stops running/crawling.

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
GubernatorFan wrote:EDIT - after a false alarm about images not posting from Imgur, they seem to post. It just takes forever, but it works in the end. Hopefully it will speed up.

It's Saturday night over here (and the rest of Europe!) so might have something to do with it.

Stryker2011 wrote:Wow. That’s impressive. Like all the arrows, and the torch is coming along.

Cheers!!

GubernatorFan wrote:More excellent progress, Alex. Your approach is intrepid and not for the faint of heart. But you know what you're doing, and doing it very well. This is probably a different medium, but I was reminded of the hair dryer method of quickly drying running acrylic paint on top of a rubbery surface, so it stops running/crawling.

I'm sure I tried that, you need very thick paint or it blows it all over the place! Not having much luck with my blood effects right now, I know 'they' say only a bad workman blames his tools (of course 'they' don't know s**t or they wouldn't need a workman! Evil or Very Mad ) but my paints are pretty old now and misbehaving, my puff paint went flat Crying or Very sad and my Gory Red paint is so dried out it won't even mix with hot water. I need to order some new materials! The last time I remember using that black puff paint was back in Greece working on my super BD Vader from the computer game! 15 years ago?! affraid

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Yeah, 15 years may be a bit too much to expect from paint. But I'm sure you'll overcome the problem beautifully.

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
GubernatorFan wrote:Yeah, 15 years may be a bit too much to expect from paint. But I'm sure you'll overcome the problem beautifully.

15 years ago is when I last used it, probably bought it in high school! Very Happy . I don't know about beautiful but I've cleaned the 'mess' up and gone with the Less Is More Bauhaus principle on the blood. Still have 3 arrows but they are placed more accurately to the movie for the suicidal Berserker's charge to the bombs (I guess luckily Middle Earth as opposed to Middle East didn't have bomb vests). Finished up the igniter torch and ready for paint sans flames/smoke etc.. Made a start on the Great Sword and now the hilt finally fits in his hands after a stupid amount of sanding with different machines and by hand too. Nothing exciting sorry.

A CROWN IS BORN../ The Hobbit Dwarves etc.. WIP's & Finished Builds Part 2 - Page 22 6Jza9YC

A CROWN IS BORN../ The Hobbit Dwarves etc.. WIP's & Finished Builds Part 2 - Page 22 40xggQS

A CROWN IS BORN../ The Hobbit Dwarves etc.. WIP's & Finished Builds Part 2 - Page 22 2SqptE3

A CROWN IS BORN../ The Hobbit Dwarves etc.. WIP's & Finished Builds Part 2 - Page 22 Xd33HxT

A CROWN IS BORN../ The Hobbit Dwarves etc.. WIP's & Finished Builds Part 2 - Page 22 XOZqDxF

A CROWN IS BORN../ The Hobbit Dwarves etc.. WIP's & Finished Builds Part 2 - Page 22 KQYaLYo

A CROWN IS BORN../ The Hobbit Dwarves etc.. WIP's & Finished Builds Part 2 - Page 22 Vhzvb9d

A CROWN IS BORN../ The Hobbit Dwarves etc.. WIP's & Finished Builds Part 2 - Page 22 2DTI9nJ

A CROWN IS BORN../ The Hobbit Dwarves etc.. WIP's & Finished Builds Part 2 - Page 22 W4r00Un

A CROWN IS BORN../ The Hobbit Dwarves etc.. WIP's & Finished Builds Part 2 - Page 22 HelNNGk

A CROWN IS BORN../ The Hobbit Dwarves etc.. WIP's & Finished Builds Part 2 - Page 22 JCixnSK

JUST ORDERED THIS FOR THE NEXT BUILD, KING OF THE DEAD. SAYS 35cm TALL BUT THAT'S WITH THE STAND/BASE AND THE FEET HANGING VIRTICALLY SO HOPING IT WILL BE CLOSER TO 30CM!

A CROWN IS BORN../ The Hobbit Dwarves etc.. WIP's & Finished Builds Part 2 - Page 22 DCJx6oG

A CROWN IS BORN../ The Hobbit Dwarves etc.. WIP's & Finished Builds Part 2 - Page 22 CxvRRZC

A CROWN IS BORN../ The Hobbit Dwarves etc.. WIP's & Finished Builds Part 2 - Page 22 VThUxhs

TO MAKE

A CROWN IS BORN../ The Hobbit Dwarves etc.. WIP's & Finished Builds Part 2 - Page 22 ZKfcnDO

A CROWN IS BORN../ The Hobbit Dwarves etc.. WIP's & Finished Builds Part 2 - Page 22 BPWepvj

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
That should be really cool. Hopefully you’re right about the size.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Nice progress, and exciting new build on the horizon.

Theboo-bomb

Theboo-bomb
Very cool really, that torch is looking really good. The uruk and his clothes and helmet is also spot on.

All of my alt-history themed figures in one convenient link! BooBomb's alt history figures! A CROWN IS BORN../ The Hobbit Dwarves etc.. WIP's & Finished Builds Part 2 - Page 22 1f60e

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
Stryker2011 wrote:That should be really cool. Hopefully you’re right about the size.

Cheers! Hopefully but at the end of the day he's a magical(?!) King and leaders tend to be tall anyway... pirat I'll probably only be using parts incorporated into a regular body, think Zombie builds.

GubernatorFan wrote:Nice progress, and exciting new build on the horizon.

Cheers GTF! Ordered another bag of mail for it too.

Theboo-bomb wrote:Very cool really, that torch is looking really good. The uruk and his clothes and helmet is also spot on.

Thanks TBB! I'm hoping to get the 'torch' to light up as well, but it's not regular flames because it's burning black powder, more like a very big sparkler!! Twisted Evil

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
Built an LED system with power source that is enclosed inside the igniter's body which is sealed around it because who ever changes the batteries in their figures? Evil or Very Mad As an owner of a stupid amount of HT and custom built Iron Man figures I can tell you I never have, the lights are nice for taking pics of the finished builds or a new figure but rarely get used again (except for EL wire stuff that has an external power source with normal batteries and an accessible on/off switch). This will simulate the black powder (could be thermite I suppose) flaring white/blue hot as per the movie (I guess it was more dramatic than lighting a fuse but too wet for both in reality lol). I'll be cutting up the translucent Star Wars 'hologram' base to use for this effect covering the LED.

A CROWN IS BORN../ The Hobbit Dwarves etc.. WIP's & Finished Builds Part 2 - Page 22 WcVtgUN

A CROWN IS BORN../ The Hobbit Dwarves etc.. WIP's & Finished Builds Part 2 - Page 22 L1mX6eR

A CROWN IS BORN../ The Hobbit Dwarves etc.. WIP's & Finished Builds Part 2 - Page 22 C0VSrsF

A CROWN IS BORN../ The Hobbit Dwarves etc.. WIP's & Finished Builds Part 2 - Page 22 RPCDtA3

SWITCH

A CROWN IS BORN../ The Hobbit Dwarves etc.. WIP's & Finished Builds Part 2 - Page 22 G3iHeRZ

A CROWN IS BORN../ The Hobbit Dwarves etc.. WIP's & Finished Builds Part 2 - Page 22 DKOjYPO

A CROWN IS BORN../ The Hobbit Dwarves etc.. WIP's & Finished Builds Part 2 - Page 22 GOYFVH1

A CROWN IS BORN../ The Hobbit Dwarves etc.. WIP's & Finished Builds Part 2 - Page 22 Kj8DkVW

A CROWN IS BORN../ The Hobbit Dwarves etc.. WIP's & Finished Builds Part 2 - Page 22 UKvoKCy

A CROWN IS BORN../ The Hobbit Dwarves etc.. WIP's & Finished Builds Part 2 - Page 22 ZYfhtyb

A CROWN IS BORN../ The Hobbit Dwarves etc.. WIP's & Finished Builds Part 2 - Page 22 1jJNKrC

A CROWN IS BORN../ The Hobbit Dwarves etc.. WIP's & Finished Builds Part 2 - Page 22 D7sDoH4

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Very cool work and effect. I recognize the visual continuity with other Middle Earth baddies.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
That torch is going to be so cool all lit up. Awesome stuff, Alex. Where will you hid that switch?

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Stryker2011 wrote:That torch is going to be so cool all lit up. Awesome stuff, Alex. Where will you hid that switch?

Isn't that the switch, in the base of the torch's crown in a couple of the shots?

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Ahh, yeah. You’re right. Good eye.

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
GubernatorFan wrote:Very cool work and effect. I recognize the visual continuity with other Middle Earth baddies.

Cheers GTF! What generally spikey and flamey? Wink Well you need to praise the costume and prop designers for that.

Stryker2011 wrote:That torch is going to be so cool all lit up. Awesome stuff, Alex. Where will you hid that switch?

GubernatorFan wrote:

Isn't that the switch, in the base of the torch's crown in a couple of the shots?

Stryker2011 wrote:Ahh, yeah. You’re right. Good eye.

You had me laughing there Stryker! Laughing I obviously hid it VERY well even with the pictures titled 'SWITCH' and using a macro camera setting! lol! pirat

Painted the body up with a mix of primers and black matte top coat but have yet to finish the painting to make it rusting iron. I cut, Dremelled, sawed the translucent base up to fit together like jigsaw bits and avoid the spikes while still completely covering the LED. Gluing them was a nightmare, super glue wouldn't work (no idea why) so mixed it with Revell model kit glue (both clear transparent glues which is what I wanted) but that wouldn't cure properly either scratch so I had to use Bison glue (translucent but has a yellow hue) with super glue to finally get the stupid plastic to bond but now it's not a transparent bond so I've been scraping away at the glue as much as I dare to minimise the effect on the lighting feature. Took quite a while for something I thought would be simple but I'm not in a rush and it's starting to look the part.

A CROWN IS BORN../ The Hobbit Dwarves etc.. WIP's & Finished Builds Part 2 - Page 22 Bj5dHAE

A CROWN IS BORN../ The Hobbit Dwarves etc.. WIP's & Finished Builds Part 2 - Page 22 2S90hhZ

A CROWN IS BORN../ The Hobbit Dwarves etc.. WIP's & Finished Builds Part 2 - Page 22 LxJQxJp

A CROWN IS BORN../ The Hobbit Dwarves etc.. WIP's & Finished Builds Part 2 - Page 22 ITjcD2x

A CROWN IS BORN../ The Hobbit Dwarves etc.. WIP's & Finished Builds Part 2 - Page 22 4uqgNA3

A CROWN IS BORN../ The Hobbit Dwarves etc.. WIP's & Finished Builds Part 2 - Page 22 K0chpel

A CROWN IS BORN../ The Hobbit Dwarves etc.. WIP's & Finished Builds Part 2 - Page 22 LvtCKFg

A CROWN IS BORN../ The Hobbit Dwarves etc.. WIP's & Finished Builds Part 2 - Page 22 C7PoGH5

A CROWN IS BORN../ The Hobbit Dwarves etc.. WIP's & Finished Builds Part 2 - Page 22 SilzkUH

A CROWN IS BORN../ The Hobbit Dwarves etc.. WIP's & Finished Builds Part 2 - Page 22 CCfooxJ

A CROWN IS BORN../ The Hobbit Dwarves etc.. WIP's & Finished Builds Part 2 - Page 22 JY9gxpN

A CROWN IS BORN../ The Hobbit Dwarves etc.. WIP's & Finished Builds Part 2 - Page 22 Bl7sR2W

A CROWN IS BORN../ The Hobbit Dwarves etc.. WIP's & Finished Builds Part 2 - Page 22 HTGKwyv

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Very creative solution!

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
It looks gorgeous! Sorry about your troubles with the glue, but glad to see you surmount them. As for the continuity of baddie design, I mean the pairs (or double pairs) of spikes -- like the wraith king's crown, or the tower of Mordor, or this torch, etc.

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
skywalkersaga wrote:Very creative solution!

Cheers! It's kind of like a very stumpy lightsabre! Laughing

GubernatorFan wrote:It looks gorgeous! Sorry about your troubles with the glue, but glad to see you surmount them. As for the continuity of baddie design, I mean the pairs (or double pairs) of spikes -- like the wraith king's crown, or the tower of Mordor, or this torch, etc.

Ah good point (pun?) ! I wonder if they represent the cardinal points on a map? Indicating Sauron's plan to spread in every direction?

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
That is so cool. Well done.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 22 of 28]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 28  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum