OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Wolverine Astonishing Version Body Up grade to a TbLeague body By AFM

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
Wolverine Astonishing Version Body Up grade to a TbLeague body.
Yes, I shorten the Tbleague body to match the Sideshow body height.

Wolverine Astonishing Version Body Up grade to a TbLeague body By AFM 51366483795_008c11f51f_bDSC09905 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

Wolverine Astonishing Version Body Up grade to a TbLeague body By AFM 51366208599_453b6265ca_bDSC09906 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

Wolverine Astonishing Version Body Up grade to a TbLeague body By AFM 51365695668_7148f040a9_bDSC09907 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Astonishing version? Is that what his expression connotes? Smile But it does look very good. I probably would not have bothered shortening the body (did it look obvious?), but I know he is supposed to be a shorter fellow, so it makes good sense.

Allotropos

Allotropos
Man - if SS prices were not as crazy as they are now - I would have gotten this version.
My only gripe is the oversized cartoony feet which would have been nice if they were a bit smaller.
I have the yellow stripe version and still thinking if I should swap the body out or leave it as is.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
That looks so good, and much better with that body. Well done.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Wolverine Astonishing Version Body Up grade to a TbLeague body By AFM C8485110

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
GubernatorFan wrote:Astonishing version? Is that what his expression connotes? Smile But it does look very good. I probably would not have bothered shortening the body (did it look obvious?), but I know he is supposed to be a shorter fellow, so it makes good sense.
Thanks bro. The clothes on the figure are for a shorter body. Probably still would have fit though. I just wanted stay with the shorter version. Ya know, some would have said "Why is Wolverine so freaking tall?" when they watch my animations. That's not what I want people to focus on, right?
Allotropos wrote:Man - if SS prices were not as crazy as they are now - I would have gotten this version.
My only gripe is the oversized cartoony feet which would have been nice if they were a bit smaller.
I have the yellow stripe version and still thinking if I should swap the body out or leave it as is.  
Thank you. I agree about the shoes. i could swap them out. We'll see....I did save some money on the body though. Got it 1/2 off at Toy Anxiety Christmas in July sale. I think once you swap it, you will be glad you did.
Stryker2011 wrote:That looks so good, and much better with that body. Well done.
Thanks my friend.

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
A size comparison.
Wolverine Astonishing Version Body Up grade to a TbLeague body By AFM 51368480000_f6b06a6d67_cDSC09908B by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

Wolverine Astonishing Version Body Up grade to a TbLeague body By AFM 51368481650_a11f715b92_bDSC09910B by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

Theboo-bomb

Theboo-bomb
Nice upgrade, I always remember seeing Wolverine be a buff dude. Also are the feet actually big or is it a visual illusion due to his ankles being so thin?

All of my alt-history themed figures in one convenient link! BooBomb's alt history figures! Wolverine Astonishing Version Body Up grade to a TbLeague body By AFM 1f60e

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
Theboo-bomb wrote:Nice upgrade, I always remember seeing Wolverine be a buff dude. Also are the feet actually big or is it a visual illusion due to his ankles being so thin?

Thanks. Yeah, Allotropos mentions the shoes too and truthfully I hadn't really noticed them. But now I can NOT stop noticing them now.
I wish they looked like the custom i made.
Wolverine Astonishing Version Body Up grade to a TbLeague body By AFM 51099362519_41e1a653ed_bDSC09926 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
No more Cartoon shoes / feet.

Wolverine Astonishing Version Body Up grade to a TbLeague body By AFM 51373064315_dff18aab1b_bDSC09912B by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

Wolverine Astonishing Version Body Up grade to a TbLeague body By AFM 51372288723_a02dd0fd7e_bDSC09911B by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

Theboo-bomb

Theboo-bomb
He now looks more proportionate with those new shoes.

All of my alt-history themed figures in one convenient link! BooBomb's alt history figures! Wolverine Astonishing Version Body Up grade to a TbLeague body By AFM 1f60e

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
Theboo-bomb wrote:He now looks more proportionate with those new shoes.
Thanks buddy. Totally agree. It's funny that he's using the shoes from the hot toys movie wolverine. Of course I had to paint them. Much happier now with the figure.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum