OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague - Bastet, The Cat Goddess-Black/White

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

gooboo

Looks like Phicen has heard everyone's complaints about this figure and decided to make some adjustments. This newer version has smaller breasts, and the head is a little more proportional to the body.

https://bbs.bbicn.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=376893&extra=page%3D1

Looks like they're using the Month body, but no way to tell for sure.

GubernatorFan

Founding Father
Hmmm... maybe a little better, but not enough. Nice to know they sometimes (kinda) listen...

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com

Moonbase Alpha Male

GubernatorFan wrote:Hmmm... maybe a little better, but not enough. Nice to know they sometimes (kinda) listen...

Either that, or the Goddess Bastet herself complained to TBL (Licensor Approval and all that...) Smile

Diana

I've updated the original post with the note from TBLeague and the new photos.

GeeWillikers

GeeWillikers
I'll probably pick up some of the nice accessories loose for kitbashing, but improved or not this still holds no appeal for me as a full set.

So now that we know they're listening: how do we persuade TBL to release Viking Woman/Knight Of Fire and Monthu bodies as base bodies, and release some ethnically-diverse base bodies with head sculpts, and sell some of their better head sculpts separately from their sets, and sell loose hands and feet (of all sizes) so that you can choose them for yourself, and etc etc...

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
The head still looks too small, sadly.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague - Bastet, The Cat Goddess-Black/White - Page 2 C8485110

davidd

davidd
The ability to so quickly change the various attributes of the figure leaves me wondering if there is anything "real" in those photos at all, or are they entirely digital illustrations? Is this really a physical prototype, or is it a rendering?

Diana

Diana
davidd wrote:The ability to so quickly change the various attributes of the figure leaves me wondering if there is anything "real" in those photos at all, or are they entirely digital illustrations? Is this really a physical prototype, or is it a rendering?
They sure only replaced the figure in the overview images. The rest is exactly the same, which is why I had the same thought...

gooboo

This is getting parted out on ebay now. Looks like the return of the Month body.

NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague - Bastet, The Cat Goddess-Black/White - Page 2 Monthb10

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Yes, TBLeague should really release this as a base body.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum