OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Kimono Troop Command Presents: Vampire Slaying For Amateurs.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ThePhotogsBlog

ThePhotogsBlog
Disclaimer:  This story is satire. The persons, religion, church, and movies depicted in this story are fictional and never existed. This is not therefore, an attack upon any religion or religion in general, religious institutions,  the sex trade, adult movie industry, bounty hunters and gunfighters, or vampires, all of which play or have played an important part in our popular culture and history.  This is simply a story, without any hint of a plot, but which some of you might find amusing. The unfortunate lack of vampires actually appearing in the story is due to bigotry or anti-vampire sentiment among the producers, but simply a tight budget. Persons attempting to find a purpose in this narrative will be ridiculed. Persons attempting to find a moral it it will ridiculed as well. Persons attempting to find a plot in it are completely wasting their time.  

Kimono Troop Command Presents:  Vampire Slaying For Amateurs.  51395866526_5209f71240_b
Page_1 by Gary  Menten, on Flickr

Kimono Troop Command Presents:  Vampire Slaying For Amateurs.  51395104142_0846fbfe7a_b
Page_2 by Gary  Menten, on Flickr

Kimono Troop Command Presents:  Vampire Slaying For Amateurs.  51396876515_40a789cb0f_b
Page_3 by Gary  Menten, on Flickr

Kimono Troop Command Presents:  Vampire Slaying For Amateurs.  51395103312_15a29a748e_b
Page_4 by Gary  Menten, on Flickr

Kimono Troop Command Presents:  Vampire Slaying For Amateurs.  51395102167_9ff2424527_b
Page_5 by Gary  Menten, on Flickr

Kimono Troop Command Presents:  Vampire Slaying For Amateurs.  51396595579_4fcbdfa894_b
Page_6 by Gary  Menten, on Flickr

BAMComix

BAMComix
lol! she is gonna mix things up a bit! cheers

ThePhotogsBlog

ThePhotogsBlog
BAMComix wrote:lol!  she is gonna mix things up a bit! cheers

For once Dal, I'm not blaming you. I'm \blaming Dave who sent me that outfit that was just screaming fo a body and headscuilpt to go on it.

davidd

davidd
Yeah, but the whole "nun" thing was your idea in the first place! Razz

I love the way the cape drapes over her shoulder there in the last couple of images!

ThePhotogsBlog

ThePhotogsBlog
davidd wrote:Yeah, but the whole "nun" thing was your idea in the first place! Razz

I love the way the cape drapes over her shoulder there in the last couple of images!

Are you sure about that, Dave?

davidd wrote:
Kimono Troop Command Presents:  Vampire Slaying For Amateurs.  51161806607_fcae608896_z

davidd

davidd
ThePhotogsBlog wrote:Are you sure about that, Dave?  

scratch I was pretty sure, but after looking through six topics across two different forums, I cannot find a "nun" reference that pre-dates that post. I could have sworn that panel was inspired by one of your throw-away lines.

ThePhotogsBlog

ThePhotogsBlog
davidd wrote:
ThePhotogsBlog wrote:Are you sure about that, Dave?  

scratch  I was pretty sure, but after looking through six topics across two different forums, I cannot find a "nun" reference that pre-dates that post. I could have sworn that panel was inspired by one of your throw-away lines.

Kimono Troop Command Presents:  Vampire Slaying For Amateurs.  51398915278_ed1c42e4bb_b
Page_1 by Gary Menten, on Flickr

davidd

davidd
Kimono Troop Command Presents:  Vampire Slaying For Amateurs.  Sq_sm

Nice shotgun! Loaded with garlic salt?

davidd

davidd
Kimono Troop Command Presents:  Vampire Slaying For Amateurs.  Vcc1

Kimono Troop Command Presents:  Vampire Slaying For Amateurs.  Vcc2c

BAMComix

BAMComix
ThePhotogsBlog wrote:
BAMComix wrote:lol!  she is gonna mix things up a bit! cheers

For once Dal, I'm not blaming you.  I'm \blaming Dave who sent me that outfit that was just screaming fo a body and headscuilpt to go on it.  

lol! lol! lol!

ThePhotogsBlog

ThePhotogsBlog
davidd wrote:
Kimono Troop Command Presents:  Vampire Slaying For Amateurs.  Sq_sm

Nice shotgun! Loaded with garlic salt?

Kimono Troop Command Presents:  Vampire Slaying For Amateurs.  51400097954_e26b02b8d4_b
Page_2 by Gary  Menten, on Flickr

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum