OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

WIP Cyberpunk character

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1WIP Cyberpunk character Empty WIP Cyberpunk character Wed Aug 25, 2021 8:10 pm

Randam Hajile

Randam Hajile
Hi there,

as the Cyperpunk genre is gaining again popularity, I tried to bash a character who would fit the setting. She is heavily inspired by the old 90's anime character Naomi Armitage. Here is a quick shot that I took using a screen as background.

Thanks for watching.

A cruise to Night City...

WIP Cyberpunk character 51403644910_088f8f0612_kCJ3A2610enh by Randam Hajile, auf Flickr

2WIP Cyberpunk character Empty Re: WIP Cyberpunk character Wed Aug 25, 2021 8:24 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Very striking creation, and beautifully presented as usual.

3WIP Cyberpunk character Empty Re: WIP Cyberpunk character Wed Aug 25, 2021 8:50 pm

davidd

davidd
Oh, man! That's impressive! Fantastic kitbashing, and I love the lighting! Combined with the background image, this entire scene just screams cyberpunk!

Using a video screen for the background enhances the "electronic neon glow" effect I associate with cyberpunk. This is superbly done!

This image expresses the vibe that was in my mind when I read Gibson's Neuromancer decades ago!

4WIP Cyberpunk character Empty Re: WIP Cyberpunk character Thu Aug 26, 2021 2:35 am

Valiarde

Valiarde
Yeah the backdrop gives this a real Cyberpunk vibe and your figure fits right in. Very cool and definately an area we could see more of

5WIP Cyberpunk character Empty Re: WIP Cyberpunk character Thu Aug 26, 2021 4:15 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
very cool!

6WIP Cyberpunk character Empty Re: WIP Cyberpunk character Thu Aug 26, 2021 4:42 am

Illusion

Illusion
Very cool pic!!!
I only know pics of the game - but that definitely fits in for me.
Freaking cool HS and hair style (which is it?)
Thanks for sharing.

7WIP Cyberpunk character Empty Re: WIP Cyberpunk character Thu Aug 26, 2021 5:11 am

Randam Hajile

Randam Hajile
Thank you all for the nice comments. This shot came together very neatly, but it was really tedious to find the right angle for the photo -- since I have no suitable street diorama piece to place in front of my TV screen. I would have loved to show more of the "Lawmaster" bike that she is leaning against, but I could unfortunately not find a suitable angle to do so.

@Illusion
I took the sculpted hairpiece from the strange Tbleague "Pro" figure and attached it to a head from CatToys. See this picture for a better view on the face.

WIP Cyberpunk character 51383785779_80448b034f_kCJ3A2312 by Randam Hajile, auf Flickr

8WIP Cyberpunk character Empty Re: WIP Cyberpunk character Thu Aug 26, 2021 5:29 am

Illusion

Illusion
Thanks for the information and pic.

9WIP Cyberpunk character Empty Re: WIP Cyberpunk character Thu Aug 26, 2021 5:36 am

Valiarde

Valiarde
That is a pretty face and figure

10WIP Cyberpunk character Empty Re: WIP Cyberpunk character Thu Aug 26, 2021 6:35 am

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Pretty cool character, and the background really sells it. Get a Bladerunner vibe from it. Nicely done.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

WIP Cyberpunk character C8485110

11WIP Cyberpunk character Empty Re: WIP Cyberpunk character Thu Aug 26, 2021 7:19 am

ElBundy

ElBundy
Great kitbash and fine backdrops! Maybe you could hide the wrapping film under the black stockings.
Btw I am waiting for the presale Cyberpunk-2077-figure for nearly one year now.

12WIP Cyberpunk character Empty Re: WIP Cyberpunk character Thu Aug 26, 2021 7:57 am

Diana

Diana
Oh what a wonderful creation! Well done! Great photo with beautiful colors and indeed a great angle that really works! I didn't mind that it was cut at the bottom. Didn't even notice until I read your comment and your struggle with the angle.

And the character seems well rounded!

13WIP Cyberpunk character Empty Re: WIP Cyberpunk character Thu Aug 26, 2021 10:38 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Another great photo for a beautiful kitbash. I thought I recognized the hair, and I've got to say your swap has provided it with an infinitely nicer face. I've go to say that, besides everything else, your talent with swapping molded hair (something I haven't seen much of elsewhere) is very impressive.

14WIP Cyberpunk character Empty Re: WIP Cyberpunk character Mon Aug 30, 2021 7:34 pm

Randam Hajile

Randam Hajile
@all
Thanks for all the nice comments.

Here is another shot, in which I tried to capture the whole bike. Dredd's lawmaster is really a beast of a motorcycle.

WIP Cyberpunk character 51414196033_dd98dbbc22_hCJ3A2626_cropped by Randam Hajile, auf Flickr

15WIP Cyberpunk character Empty Re: WIP Cyberpunk character Tue Aug 31, 2021 3:46 am

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
NIIICCEE! That’s a great bike.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

WIP Cyberpunk character C8485110

16WIP Cyberpunk character Empty Re: WIP Cyberpunk character Tue Aug 31, 2021 3:49 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
Great use of low lighting here. She looks great.

17WIP Cyberpunk character Empty Re: WIP Cyberpunk character Wed Sep 01, 2021 5:28 am

blackpool

blackpool
She looks fab! And that dredd bike goes along super nicely, great picture, super atmospheric, with an "Akira" feel to it

18WIP Cyberpunk character Empty Re: WIP Cyberpunk character Thu Sep 02, 2021 7:26 pm

Theboo-bomb

Theboo-bomb
Great shots and great character too, It's cool how you reused that hair on a different face, her style is fantastic too and the dredd bike is an excellent choice for her.

All of my alt-history themed figures in one convenient link! BooBomb's alt history figures! WIP Cyberpunk character 1f60e

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum