OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: 1/6 The Walking Dead - Maggie Rhee

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
The Walking Dead - 1/6 Maggie Rae Threezero re-launches another major role in The Walking Dead - 1/6 Maggie Rae Collection-rated Moving Puppets. Products will be pre-ordered at the treezero store (www.threeezerohk.com), thezero Tmall and treezero specialty retailers around the world! Despite Maggie's heartbreaking experience of losing her loved ones, she always tries to rejuvenate herself. This time, the monster that took her husband survived, and revenge drove her, and Maggie found herself in a leading position. A humble community is ready to follow her into the war, and Maggie helps them and her unborn child find a brighter future. Maggie Rae's collection is about 11.1 inches tall (about 28.3cm) tall, with a dedicated high-acting body and elaborate head carvings like Lauren Cohan's, complete with tailor-made old clothing and weapons. Pre-order price: 179 USD / 1,160 RMB / 1,400 HKD / 19,680 JPY The Walking Dead 2021 AMC Film Holdings LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Features:

~11.1” (28.3cm) tall fully-articulated figure
Realistic head sculpt featuring the likeness to the character as portrayed in the series
Clothing:

Shirt
Tank Top
Belt
Jeans
Boots
Weapons:

One Assault Rifle
One Pistol with holster
One Knife with sheath
Exchangeable hands:

One pair of relax hands
One pair for holding firearms
One pair for holding knife
Materials: ABS, PVC, POM, Fabric

NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: 1/6 The Walking Dead - Maggie Rhee 10390012
NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: 1/6 The Walking Dead - Maggie Rhee 10390411
NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: 1/6 The Walking Dead - Maggie Rhee 10390911
NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: 1/6 The Walking Dead - Maggie Rhee 10391310
NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: 1/6 The Walking Dead - Maggie Rhee 10391710
NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: 1/6 The Walking Dead - Maggie Rhee 10392210
NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: 1/6 The Walking Dead - Maggie Rhee 10392710
NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: 1/6 The Walking Dead - Maggie Rhee 10393312
NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: 1/6 The Walking Dead - Maggie Rhee 10393811
NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: 1/6 The Walking Dead - Maggie Rhee 10394111
NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: 1/6 The Walking Dead - Maggie Rhee 10385711

#newproduct #Threezero #WalkingDead #MaggieRhee #female #AMC #horror

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I don't watch the show, so I can't really speak as to how accurate she is. But I do like what I see. She is beautiful but tough, no-nonsense. Of course, I'd rather see her with "real" hair, although I realize that might not be easy to keep in the correct style/look (but, on the other hand, molded hair like this is bound to get in the way of articulation).

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
It's okay... not great. And the hair is a whole lot of suck. But, you should have seen their first pass at her about 1.5 years ago -- it bore absolutely no resemblance to Lauren Cohen; it was just some random brunette. Thankfully, they went back and tweaked the sculpt enough to make it passable. But, I don't have much faith in Threezero when it comes to female figures -- they are all wildly under scale, making them look practically like children.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: 1/6 The Walking Dead - Maggie Rhee C8485110

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Stryker2011 wrote:It's okay... not great. And the hair is a whole lot of suck. But, you should have seen their first pass at her about 1.5 years ago -- it bore absolutely no resemblance to Lauren Cohen; it was just some random brunette. Thankfully, they went back and tweaked the sculpt enough to make it passable. But, I don't have much faith in Threezero when it comes to female figures -- they are all wildly under scale, making them look practically like children.

Interesting. Maybe, just maybe, she could be a mature-looking teen? I wonder whether trying to give this head "real" hair would be practical. I like it, but like I admit, I have no idea what it is supposed to look like -- and am not motivated enough to find out. Smile

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: 1/6 The Walking Dead - Maggie Rhee Extern68
NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: 1/6 The Walking Dead - Maggie Rhee Extern67
NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: 1/6 The Walking Dead - Maggie Rhee Extern66
NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: 1/6 The Walking Dead - Maggie Rhee Extern69

He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: 1/6 The Walking Dead - Maggie Rhee C8485110

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Thanks Mark. You are right, of course. There is a resemblance there, but it is not overwhelming. Perhaps there is just not enough that is especially distinctive here. Perhaps the sculpted hair, which should have helped in terms of getting the precise shape right, does not seem to match these photos very well. But, of course, hair can vary with every gust of wind... Anyway, still very attractive, in every sense.

Diana

Diana
I really like this set, but the hair stops me from getting tempted. Gotta keep an eye out for loose parts...

teamweapon

i dont think it look all that good at tbh.
curious timing to be doing walking dead figures. show runs for 10+ years and is HUGE, show ends lets get some figures out. but what do i know????

csyeung

csyeung
I like it more because it feels more like a generic figure rather than lauren cohen. I suppose that's more a negative on the figure haha. It kinda looks like her, but like Mark says, they tend to be on the smaller side. Threezero's track record on proto to final with regards to headsculpt is not very good either.

I'd grab her to use as a generic character to go with post apocalyptic Ellie from last of us, but probably not at a licensed figure price.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum