OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: 3STOYS: 1/6 bow women's clothing accessories without head sculpted plastic body

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
The Figure are not included
Product:3S TOYS
Name:Bow girl
Scale:1/6
No:3S005
Material:PVC/cloth
Perorder is available before:September 25, 2021
Release date:The fourth quarter of 2021
Notice:The Figure are not included
List:clothes*1
The skirt*1
underwear*1
The belt*1
The hand model*4
shoes*2
armor*1
Arms armor*2
bow*1
The arrow*3
The arrow sets*1

NEW PRODUCT: 3STOYS: 1/6 bow women's clothing accessories without head sculpted plastic body A2c42a10
NEW PRODUCT: 3STOYS: 1/6 bow women's clothing accessories without head sculpted plastic body C3cbe510
NEW PRODUCT: 3STOYS: 1/6 bow women's clothing accessories without head sculpted plastic body 407e0110
NEW PRODUCT: 3STOYS: 1/6 bow women's clothing accessories without head sculpted plastic body 275f6410
NEW PRODUCT: 3STOYS: 1/6 bow women's clothing accessories without head sculpted plastic body E5b93310
NEW PRODUCT: 3STOYS: 1/6 bow women's clothing accessories without head sculpted plastic body Bad18710

#newproduct #3SToys #female #bow #clothing #headsculpt #accessory

Theflyingman

This is very cool. Sexy but not overly so.

csyeung

csyeung
Kinda neat clothing set. Although like other sets, those shoes look impractical for an archer.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
That's what I thought too, although basically she is likable. The choice of fashions and colors seems rather impractical for someone who would be hunting or warring, but maybe the source explains this -- whatever it is.

TravelGuide

TravelGuide
Looks nice.
GubernatorFan wrote:That's what I thought too, although basically she is likable. The choice of fashions and colors seems rather impractical for someone who would be hunting or warring, but maybe the source explains this -- whatever it is.
Source be from comic/manga/anime. But trim the length of the skirt/dress and it's more practical. I did that with my Tomoe-figure. Bright colors in warring have happened, think of the british redshirts as an example.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
True enough, but it seems to me like she (or someone acting for her) would have to spend more time washing this than she would fight, hunt, or exercise. Smile

Xavion2004

Xavion2004
I do want a bow and arrow girl, but this isn’t quite what I’m looking for. Nice set though. I really like what this company is doing.

couturiervite

couturiervite
Looks really, really neat. Definitely adding to my want list.

Theflyingman

Anywhere people know where to get this? I saw it in one of my usual shops and didn't have money but now I do I can't find it anymore. Thanks!

csyeung

csyeung
Theflyingman wrote:Anywhere people know where to get this? I saw it in one of my usual shops and didn't have money but now I do I can't find it anymore. Thanks!

I've only seen it on timewalkertoys and ekiahobbies. I've never bought from these two before personally though

Xavion2004

Xavion2004
csyeung wrote:
Theflyingman wrote:Anywhere people know where to get this? I saw it in one of my usual shops and didn't have money but now I do I can't find it anymore. Thanks!

I've only seen it on timewalkertoys and ekiahobbies. I've never bought from these two before personally though

Both are very trustworthy. I’ve bought from Timewalker before, and a Ekia several times.

Theflyingman

Thanks heaps guys!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum