OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: STAR ACE Toys: 1/6 "The Boys/Black Robe Pickets"-Billy Butcher Deluxe Edition/Regular Edition (SA0104/5)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Product number SA0104/ SA0105
product name
SA0104 Billy Butcher (Deluxe Edition)
SA0105 Billy Butcher (Normal Edition)

Scale 1/6 (height approximately 30 cm)
Movie The Boys "Black Robe Picket (TV series) 2019
Series MY FAVOURITE MOVIE SERIES series

1/6 Billy Butcher Billy Butcher (Deluxe Edition / Normal Edition) Event Doll Including:

-1/6 movable body, about 30 cm in height
-A movable body with multiple joints
-Reality is extremely high, realizing the role of Karl Urban Karl Urban in the TV series "The Boys Black Pickets 2019" as Billy Butcher Billy Butcher
-Possess a Billy Butcher head sculpt with exquisite likeness

1. Head Sculpture
-1 Billy Butcher head sculpture with ordinary facial expressions;
-1 extra Billy Butcher smile head sculpture (Deluxe Edition only)

2. Hand-shaped palm, package:
-1 pair of natural palms
-1 pair with sniper rifle Serbu BFG-50A in the palm of your hand
-1 with a sniper rifle Colt M4A1, left hand palm
-1 right hand palm holding a crowbar/shock
-1 right hand palm holding a cigarette (Deluxe version only)

3. Clothing
-1 shirt
-1 coat
-1 pair of pants
-1 pair of socks
-1 pair of leather shoes

4. Accessories:
-1 sunglasses
-1 necklace
-1 watch
-1 electric shock stick
-1 sniper rifle Serbu BFG-50A
-1 shovel
-1 iron crowbar

5. The Deluxe Edition (SA0105) comes with the following additional accessories, including:
-1 Billy Butcher smile head sculpture (Deluxe Edition only)
-1 baby (eyes have light-emitting function)
-1 cigarette
-1 pass order
-1 sniper rifle Colt M4A1

6. The doll stand is connected to the floor

Sale Date: 2022 Season 1

** The final product may be slightly different from the prototype.
** All information is subject to change without notice.

The Boys TM & SPT & Amazon. All Rights Reserved.
2021 Star Ace Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.

NEW PRODUCT: STAR ACE Toys: 1/6 "The Boys/Black Robe Pickets"-Billy Butcher Deluxe Edition/Regular Edition (SA0104/5) 10371511
NEW PRODUCT: STAR ACE Toys: 1/6 "The Boys/Black Robe Pickets"-Billy Butcher Deluxe Edition/Regular Edition (SA0104/5) 10371610
NEW PRODUCT: STAR ACE Toys: 1/6 "The Boys/Black Robe Pickets"-Billy Butcher Deluxe Edition/Regular Edition (SA0104/5) 10371810
NEW PRODUCT: STAR ACE Toys: 1/6 "The Boys/Black Robe Pickets"-Billy Butcher Deluxe Edition/Regular Edition (SA0104/5) 10372011
NEW PRODUCT: STAR ACE Toys: 1/6 "The Boys/Black Robe Pickets"-Billy Butcher Deluxe Edition/Regular Edition (SA0104/5) 10372110
NEW PRODUCT: STAR ACE Toys: 1/6 "The Boys/Black Robe Pickets"-Billy Butcher Deluxe Edition/Regular Edition (SA0104/5) 10372210
NEW PRODUCT: STAR ACE Toys: 1/6 "The Boys/Black Robe Pickets"-Billy Butcher Deluxe Edition/Regular Edition (SA0104/5) 10372310
NEW PRODUCT: STAR ACE Toys: 1/6 "The Boys/Black Robe Pickets"-Billy Butcher Deluxe Edition/Regular Edition (SA0104/5) 10372411
NEW PRODUCT: STAR ACE Toys: 1/6 "The Boys/Black Robe Pickets"-Billy Butcher Deluxe Edition/Regular Edition (SA0104/5) 10372610

======================

SA0104 Billy Butcher (Deluxe Edition)

NEW PRODUCT: STAR ACE Toys: 1/6 "The Boys/Black Robe Pickets"-Billy Butcher Deluxe Edition/Regular Edition (SA0104/5) 10372611

======================

SA0105 Billy Butcher (Normal Edition)

NEW PRODUCT: STAR ACE Toys: 1/6 "The Boys/Black Robe Pickets"-Billy Butcher Deluxe Edition/Regular Edition (SA0104/5) 10372811

#newproduct #StarAceToys #TheBoys #BillTheButcher #male #AmazonPrime #Comicbook

Diana

Diana
Oh he looks fantastic!! I liked the previous version already. Not sure which I'd prefer.

csyeung

csyeung
Looks good. Although price point on this (300 on their site) + Star Ace would make any collector think twice. I'd personally wait to see how it turns out.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
csyeung wrote:Looks good. Although price point on this (300 on their site) + Star Ace would make any collector think twice. I'd personally wait to see how it turns out.

This. So much this. Their final products are usually so bad, I’ve come to call them Star Disgrace.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: STAR ACE Toys: 1/6 "The Boys/Black Robe Pickets"-Billy Butcher Deluxe Edition/Regular Edition (SA0104/5) C8485110

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Someone's been looking over at SooSoo Toys and trying to copy and outdo them. The second part would make it worthwhile, but the price and being handled by Star Ace are both moments for pause. If you look at the SooSoo Toys version review (HERE), you can see what was based on it and what is different. Like it, there are two head sculpts, one serious, one with a maniacal grin (predictably the more emotive one is less accurate/realistic); here they skipped the hammer, drill, and Compound V canisters, substituting a shovel, sunglasses, necklace, and a watch. These are reasonable alternatives, and their headsculpts (especially the one with the more neutral expression) look good in the promotional images. Might have been more interesting if they went with a different outfit. This is a licensed product, but the price jump is startling. And, again, it is Star Ace...

Xavion2004

Xavion2004
I really like the standard head sculpt. If the production version is as good as the prototype, and I’m in the right place at the right time when he gets parted out, I may pick it up along with the watch and the shades for my SooSoo Billy.

shazzdan

shazzdan
Heh. Billy Butcher is my favourite character in that show. If I were to buy him, it would be the SooSoo version since I don't trust Star Ace.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
$300 for the Deluxe and $255 for the regular. AHAHAHAHAHAhahahahaAhahahahahahAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

Seriously, the mook who runs this company needs an intervention.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: STAR ACE Toys: 1/6 "The Boys/Black Robe Pickets"-Billy Butcher Deluxe Edition/Regular Edition (SA0104/5) C8485110

Xavion2004

Xavion2004
He needed an intervention the minute he decided to name his company “Star Ace”.

ukshaun

ukshaun
This figure has re_surfaced over various online stores, and appears to have been re_issued.
I missed out on the original. Decided to place an order for the re_issue. I assume it is official?

Soosootoys Mr.Butcher SST-025 1/6 scale figure Reissue
https://www.kghobby.com/soosootoys-mr-butcher-sst-025-1-6-scale-figure-reissue/

Edit: My mistake. It appears to be the Soosootoys that has had a reissue.
From what i recall, the Soosootoys figure looked better (online atleast) compared to the Star Ace Toys figure.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmPNvCoky6KhyaPUd25EHgw/videos?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum