OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: HHMODEL & HAOYUTOYS: 1/6 Empire Series-General of the Ottoman Empire (#HH18043)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
NEW PRODUCT: HHMODEL & HAOYUTOYS: 1/6 Empire Series-General of the Ottoman Empire (#HH18043) 11293610

----------------------------------------------------------------------
HHMODEL x HAOYUTOYS New product: 1/6 Empire Series-General of the Ottoman Empire
Barcode:6974202930134
configuration list:
-1/6 head sculpt
-Movable body
-6 replacement hands
clothing:
- Jacket
- Pants
-Outerwear
-Helmet (metal)
-Wristband
-Belt
- shoe
-Armor (metal)
Accessories:
-Knife (metal)
-Shield
-Round platform

NEW PRODUCT: HHMODEL & HAOYUTOYS: 1/6 Empire Series-General of the Ottoman Empire (#HH18043) 11293810
NEW PRODUCT: HHMODEL & HAOYUTOYS: 1/6 Empire Series-General of the Ottoman Empire (#HH18043) 11293910
NEW PRODUCT: HHMODEL & HAOYUTOYS: 1/6 Empire Series-General of the Ottoman Empire (#HH18043) 11294110
NEW PRODUCT: HHMODEL & HAOYUTOYS: 1/6 Empire Series-General of the Ottoman Empire (#HH18043) 11294210
NEW PRODUCT: HHMODEL & HAOYUTOYS: 1/6 Empire Series-General of the Ottoman Empire (#HH18043) 11294310
NEW PRODUCT: HHMODEL & HAOYUTOYS: 1/6 Empire Series-General of the Ottoman Empire (#HH18043) 11294410
NEW PRODUCT: HHMODEL & HAOYUTOYS: 1/6 Empire Series-General of the Ottoman Empire (#HH18043) 11294411
NEW PRODUCT: HHMODEL & HAOYUTOYS: 1/6 Empire Series-General of the Ottoman Empire (#HH18043) 11294610
NEW PRODUCT: HHMODEL & HAOYUTOYS: 1/6 Empire Series-General of the Ottoman Empire (#HH18043) 11294710
NEW PRODUCT: HHMODEL & HAOYUTOYS: 1/6 Empire Series-General of the Ottoman Empire (#HH18043) 11294810
NEW PRODUCT: HHMODEL & HAOYUTOYS: 1/6 Empire Series-General of the Ottoman Empire (#HH18043) 11294911
NEW PRODUCT: HHMODEL & HAOYUTOYS: 1/6 Empire Series-General of the Ottoman Empire (#HH18043) 11294910
NEW PRODUCT: HHMODEL & HAOYUTOYS: 1/6 Empire Series-General of the Ottoman Empire (#HH18043) 11295010
NEW PRODUCT: HHMODEL & HAOYUTOYS: 1/6 Empire Series-General of the Ottoman Empire (#HH18043) 11295110

#newproduct #HHModel #HaoyuToys #EmpireSeries #General #OttomanEmpire #male #historical

csyeung

csyeung
I like the details on this. Was this based on Kingdom of Heaven characters or actual historical characters?

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I love it. It might possibly be based on that horrible Dracula Untold movie (it was untold for a reason -- as in that is not the story that was ever told), but I'm not sure of that. The look is likely a little fantastical or movie-based (which is often the same thing), but in general terms it is not actually that far off from the type of armor that would have been used by members of the higher ranks of the Ottoman elite.

shazzdan

shazzdan
Yeah, I think it was from one of the Turks in Dracula Untold. I didn't like it much when I first saw it but recently watched it again and liked it better. I wish Charles Dance played a bigger role.

The figure looks impressive. I would buy it but the price is likely to prove prohibitive.

Valiarde

Valiarde
The price isn't that ridiculous. Quiet tempting.

ahbake

Gorgeous figure.
Yeah, the movie was disappointing, I'm still hoping against hope that somebody does an actually good movie about Vlad Tepes...

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
ahbake wrote:Gorgeous figure.
Yeah, the movie was disappointing, I'm still hoping against hope that somebody does an actually good movie about Vlad Tepes...

There may very well be one (or more?) already, but in Romanian (he is considered a bit of a national hero there), and most of us would probably have no idea.

ahbake

I think I've heard about it, and maybe even seen a bit of it... if it's the one you mean, I wasn't too impressed Laughing

kelo1

ahbake wrote:Gorgeous figure.
There is on youtube the romania  movie Vlad Tepes the real story with english subtitle, also there is Mircea cel Batran(Mircea the Old) Vlad s grandfather who was an eve n greater figure the movie about him also on youtube with english subtitle but he best is Mihai Viteazul ( Michael the Brave) masterpiece of a movie .

kelo1

Found it for 180 $ from a guy mint condition should go well with Corvinus figure.

Valiarde

Valiarde
kelo1 wrote:Found it for 180 $ from a guy mint condition should go well with Corvinus figure.

Well that guy would be me. Smile Nice to meet you here on the best message board on the internet

kelo1

Not many good forums with 1/6 figure , with good reviews and all also nice to meet you here too Smile

kelo1

inspiration for this figure https://www.artstation.com/artwork/B1oN9l

PitViper

PitViper
Very well made indeed. My only interest would be the head, awesome for "bad guy" kitbash.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum