OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Swtoys FS045 1/6 Scale - Winters - The Daughter

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Features:

Head sculpt

Figure body

Jacket

Cap

Hoodie

Tee

Waist belt

Jeans

4 pair of hands with ring

Shoes

Flower

Book

Earphone

Potion

Shotgun

Pistol

Dagger

NEW PRODUCT: Swtoys FS045 1/6 Scale - Winters - The Daughter 1-528x66
NEW PRODUCT: Swtoys FS045 1/6 Scale - Winters - The Daughter 2-528x64
NEW PRODUCT: Swtoys FS045 1/6 Scale - Winters - The Daughter 3-528x65
NEW PRODUCT: Swtoys FS045 1/6 Scale - Winters - The Daughter 4-528x62
NEW PRODUCT: Swtoys FS045 1/6 Scale - Winters - The Daughter 5-528x64
NEW PRODUCT: Swtoys FS045 1/6 Scale - Winters - The Daughter 6-528x61
NEW PRODUCT: Swtoys FS045 1/6 Scale - Winters - The Daughter 7-528x59
NEW PRODUCT: Swtoys FS045 1/6 Scale - Winters - The Daughter 8-528x59
NEW PRODUCT: Swtoys FS045 1/6 Scale - Winters - The Daughter 9-528x54

#newproduct #SWToys #Winters #TheDaughter #female #videogame-based

ZeroDelta

ZeroDelta
Oh, right thats the teenage daughter of Ethan Winters from RE8, how she appears in the end of the game cut scene.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
ZeroDelta wrote:Oh, right thats the teenage daughter of Ethan Winters from RE8, how she appears in the end of the game cut scene.

Thanks for that. I haven't played video games in a very long time, and have no desire to, so I had absolutely no idea who she was or where she came from. That being said, it's nice to see more teenage figures.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: Swtoys FS045 1/6 Scale - Winters - The Daughter C8485110

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
She looks cute. Nice to a teen girl that isn't overly sexualised. If the headscupt actually looks like that in reality, then I'd consider it, but I've known SW toys to sometimes be a letdown when it comes to promo pics vs in-hand.

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

csyeung

csyeung
skywalkersaga wrote:She looks cute. Nice to a teen girl that isn't overly sexualised. If the headscupt actually looks like that in reality, then I'd consider it, but I've known SW toys to sometimes be a letdown when it comes to promo pics vs in-hand.

Here is a picture from game of Rosemary Winters and the actor (Linde Baars) the character model was based off of.

NEW PRODUCT: Swtoys FS045 1/6 Scale - Winters - The Daughter Dek8mt10
NEW PRODUCT: Swtoys FS045 1/6 Scale - Winters - The Daughter Tumblr10

Xavion2004

Xavion2004
skywalkersaga wrote:She looks cute. Nice to a teen girl that isn't overly sexualised. If the headscupt actually looks like that in reality, then I'd consider it, but I've known SW toys to sometimes be a letdown when it comes to promo pics vs in-hand.

Same here.  I have to see in-hand pictures of the final product, especially after the way the SW Toys Valentine turned out.  I really do hope she does come out as well or better than the promo pics though, because I would love to add her to my collection.  I wish we could get more female figures like this.  I have my fair share of cheesecake (it just comes with the territory), but you can’t live on cheesecake alone.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Xavion2004 wrote:

Same here.  I have to see in-hand pictures of the final product, especially after the way the SW Toys Valentine turned out.  I really do hope she does come out as well or better than the promo pics though, because I would love to add her to my collection.  I wish we could get more female figures like this.  I have my fair share of cheesecake (it just comes with the territory), but you can’t live on cheesecake alone.

Yes, I accept that there will always be a level of that in this hobby. That said, ever since I first started collecting/customising 1/6 scale, it seemed kind of ironic to me that 'realism' is touted so heavily in this hobby, and yet most of the female figures are .... extremely unrealistic?? Laughing

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I second Stryker and Sky. Perhaps the likeness is not 100% and from a distance the expression suggests she saw something icky or strange. Smile From close up, more sad. But nice to have more teenage character options.

Moonbase Alpha Male

Moonbase Alpha Male
Totally agree about the desirability especially of unsexualized teenage female figures. When I first saw this figure I just automatically assumed it must be one more Chloë Moretz, the sole previous instance of same.

Valiarde

Valiarde
she looks like a young Captain Marvel

TravelGuide

TravelGuide
Looks like a nice figure.

Lynkhart

Lynkhart
Yeah, I really like how normal her outfit is - I’d love that jacket in particular!

skywalkersaga wrote:

Yes, I accept that there will always be a level of that in this hobby. That said, ever since I first started collecting/customising 1/6 scale, it seemed kind of ironic to me that 'realism' is touted so heavily in this hobby, and yet most of the female figures are .... extremely unrealistic?? Laughing

Agreed 100%! Obviously fantasy is fine but all too often they stretch beyond basic implausibility!

Ghost808

Ghost808
I had no idea who this was, as I've not played RE8 yet. Thanks ZeroDelta, for clarifying who she is.

The HS sort of looks like a young Alicia Silverstone. Useful if anyone is planning a Batman and Robin, or Clueless, bash. (Unlikely as that may be! 😄).

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Ghost808 wrote:I had no idea who this was, as I've not played RE8 yet. Thanks ZeroDelta, for clarifying who she is.

The HS sort of looks like a young Alicia Silverstone. Useful if anyone is planning a Batman and Robin, or Clueless, bash. (Unlikely as that may be! 😄).

I would do a Clueless bash — I love that movie (a modern-day Emma — loved that book, too).

Ghost808

Ghost808
Stryker2011 wrote:
Ghost808 wrote:I had no idea who this was, as I've not played RE8 yet. Thanks ZeroDelta, for clarifying who she is.

I would do a Clueless bash — I love that movie (a modern-day Emma — loved that book, too).
It was a funny movie.

"My plastic surgeon doesn't want me doing any activity where balls fly at my nose"

"Well, there goes your social life" 😆

I bet good money, nobody is all that keen to replicate Joel Schumacher's Batman disaster in 1/6 scale, however!?!

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Looks like some updated photos for the product were released (or it's being reissued -- even though it hasn't been released yet):

NEW PRODUCT: Swtoys FS045 1/6 Scale - Winters - The Daughter 28202210
NEW PRODUCT: Swtoys FS045 1/6 Scale - Winters - The Daughter 28202212
NEW PRODUCT: Swtoys FS045 1/6 Scale - Winters - The Daughter 28202211
NEW PRODUCT: Swtoys FS045 1/6 Scale - Winters - The Daughter 28202214
NEW PRODUCT: Swtoys FS045 1/6 Scale - Winters - The Daughter 28202215
NEW PRODUCT: Swtoys FS045 1/6 Scale - Winters - The Daughter 28202213
NEW PRODUCT: Swtoys FS045 1/6 Scale - Winters - The Daughter 28202217
NEW PRODUCT: Swtoys FS045 1/6 Scale - Winters - The Daughter 28202218
NEW PRODUCT: Swtoys FS045 1/6 Scale - Winters - The Daughter 28202216
NEW PRODUCT: Swtoys FS045 1/6 Scale - Winters - The Daughter 28202221
NEW PRODUCT: Swtoys FS045 1/6 Scale - Winters - The Daughter 28202220
NEW PRODUCT: Swtoys FS045 1/6 Scale - Winters - The Daughter 28202219
NEW PRODUCT: Swtoys FS045 1/6 Scale - Winters - The Daughter 28202223
NEW PRODUCT: Swtoys FS045 1/6 Scale - Winters - The Daughter 28202222
NEW PRODUCT: Swtoys FS045 1/6 Scale - Winters - The Daughter 28202224
NEW PRODUCT: Swtoys FS045 1/6 Scale - Winters - The Daughter 28202225

csyeung

csyeung
thanks for keeping the original photos. I'm trying to see what's different aside from lighting heh. Looks like the cap material is different and slightly better tailoring in jacket? Headsculpt looks the same to me, just not as washed out as in the original photos.

Diana

Diana
The eyes are changed, too. They are bigger and the distance to the brows is reduced. Those are more curved I think and the larger forehead doesn't bother me as much anymore. But the hair still looks like a wig to me. ^^

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
I think she's quite cute, I like everything about it aside from the oversized zipper. ;p

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
I POd this when it first went up. I could use a teen girl for my Western town. Just need to do some hairstyling with that hair (ughh), and of course, get rid of the modern clothes. I may still use the jeans — as denim wasn’t uncommon.

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
Mine arrived today. Hard to believe this went up over a year and a half ago. The neck connector in the head sculpt is too deep, so I’ll have to adjust it so the head sits higher (even stripped down, the head sits too low, looks like she doesn’t have a neck). As I mentioned, this is going into my West World, so none of the clothes or accessories are usable for it (if anyone wants parts, let me know).

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NEW PRODUCT: Swtoys FS045 1/6 Scale - Winters - The Daughter 1f10

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Stryker2012 wrote:Mine arrived today. Hard to believe this went up over a year and a half ago. The neck connector in the head sculpt is too deep, so I’ll have to adjust it so the head sits higher (even stripped down, the head sits too low, looks like she doesn’t have a neck). As I mentioned, this is going into my West World, so none of the clothes or accessories are usable for it (if anyone wants parts, let me know).
Glad you got it. How does it look to you? Is the head sufficiently realistic? Does the body work well in terms of articulation and poseability?

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
The body is good for articulation, but the joints need to be covered (double jointed on knees and elbows). The head is okay… but it’s a bit grey, so I imagine it could be transferred to a suntan TBL.. It’ll work for my purposes.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NEW PRODUCT: Swtoys FS045 1/6 Scale - Winters - The Daughter 1f10

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Stryker2012 wrote:The body is good for articulation, but the joints need to be covered (double jointed on knees and elbows). The head is okay… but it’s a bit grey, so I imagine it could be transferred to a suntan TBL.. It’ll work for my purposes.
Happy to hear it. Thanks for the information.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum