OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

In the streets of Rome... "Honey, I'm home!" update 1st June 22

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Illusion

I recently got new cabinets/cupboards and tried to get all my figures behind doors... After quite some arranging and rearranging (which for sure is not over yet), two had been left and I parked them in the hitherto empty kitchen...

This is what happened there:

In the streets of Rome... "Honey, I'm home!" update 1st June 22 - Page 2 52114559431_9c7fd01074_b

Honey, I'm home!

In the streets of Rome... "Honey, I'm home!" update 1st June 22 - Page 2 52114806239_12e67d2a77_b

So sorry but sales have been really bad today.

In the streets of Rome... "Honey, I'm home!" update 1st June 22 - Page 2 52114806169_54a2841d60_b

So, again no ice cream?

In the streets of Rome... "Honey, I'm home!" update 1st June 22 - Page 2 52114806129_22a9594fc5_b

I'll try again tomorrow. Promise you will get your ice cream.

Thank you Darling, I know you do your best.

Illusion

teamweapon wrote:NEAT! having a good play and putting things together like that makes collecting a bunch of junk fun Very Happy [not that im calling your STUFF junk but i think you know what i mean]

oops - and a VERY belated "Thank you" and yes, of course I know what your mean Wink

GubernatorFan

Founding Father
Great kitchen. LOL... they speak German at Rome? Unexpected twist, considering Dimitri got into a crash after ogling a blonde.

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com

Illusion

GubernatorFan wrote:Great kitchen. LOL... they speak German at Rome? Unexpected twist, considering Dimitri got into a crash after ogling a blonde.

Laughing Laughing Thanks Gub -
Had it been Madrid, I could have given my Spanish a try... but Italian... no. His Italian probably is about as non-existent as mine anyway Cool

And as for the blonde: he is just an open minded man with a variety of interests and can appreciate anything of beauty In the streets of Rome... "Honey, I'm home!" update 1st June 22 - Page 2 Smilie_engel_065

Ephiane

Ephiane
I really like that Character. His Hair is so slimy like his personality. And i saw this vespa already and thought what i can do with it. But this little story is perfect for that vehicle. That little crook is intrested in both, he look at the sexy lady and at home waits his friend . That shows why Casanova is a italien. Laughing

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Ephiane wrote:That shows why Casanova is a italien. Laughing
Ephi! What a German thing to say! Wink I know, I know, it's all in good fun. Besides, all the really big kinksters are German. Wink

Ephiane

Ephiane
GubernatorFan wrote:
Ephiane wrote:That shows why Casanova is a italien. Laughing
Ephi! What a German thing to say! Wink I know, I know, it's all in good fun. Besides, all the really big kinksters are German. Wink

Yep. " Normal " is boring. Laughing

Sorry Illusion. I think we highjack this great Thread into a direction Illusion don´t want to show with it. Wink

Theboo-bomb

Theboo-bomb
That's some seriously cool kitchen items. What a hard worker Dimitri is, hopefully next time he gets that ice cream.

All of my alt-history themed figures in one convenient link! BooBomb's alt history figures! In the streets of Rome... "Honey, I'm home!" update 1st June 22 - Page 2 1f60e

Illusion

Illusion
Thanks guys… glad you are having some fun. Smile

well, Dimitri is no Italian even though he chose Rome for his ventures… but can‘t there be a Casanova in everyone … who cares about nationalities Wink

(as for the kitchen: I still plan to get the cupboards a little higher by adding a base .)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum